• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oxycontin 80mg

I don't see what the problem is with Moderators and prices.

Well this thread is kind of a perfect example :p As soon as the issue comes up any thread seems to quickly devolve into 'you pay WHAT for your drugs? :O ' and 'lol I get my shit for half that,' and so on. Instead of safer drug use, it becomes about who has the best connections.

I don't see what the problem is with Moderators and prices.

It's how things work in this forum. Pardon the pun, but Crankinit's spot on the money. Try reading the guidelines before posting, and if you have an issue with any of our rules, best thing to do is contact a moderator.

For those who have tried this drug for whatever reason, let me just ask you was it worth it in the end? and which was more painful? your illness or you addiction? stuff this drug wouldn't go near it no matter what.

late last year a friend of mine got alot of these and would sell them to me at cost price.

I definately fell in love with them. the euphoria you get from them is bliss. its like being wrapped up in cotten wool, inside a warm blanket, whilst soaked in a bubble bath. I would just lie in my bed and roll around in bliss.

I liked them too much though and found myself doing them all day. You can top up just a little and go about your everyday business but in a much calmer and better way, or you can take a bit more and get fucked up. My tolerance shot up, and i was doing at least 100mg a day! sometimes 2 tablets! On these days I couldn't stop scratching and would throw up a few times. i stopped after I realised this could end in a nasty addiction.

is it worth it? Yep, if you can manage to keep it under control. But that is the real problem isn't it.:\ The problem with opiates is that they can feel like a solution to all your physical and mental ailments, a cure for boredom, and the giver of all things pleasurable. But in a matter of no time you have difficult going through the day without craving them, and you feel sick without them.

i am lucky I never got addicted, because that would of been a true nightmare.

those with addictive personalities should steer clear of Oxy.

mmmmm opiates, the perfect short term relief to all your problems and negative thoughts, but the worst to get addicted to

"
I have heard of these things before, but never tried them myself. What is the big deal with these things? I hear opiate users really love these and pay alot for them?

What is the big deal of oxycontin 80mg, and are they that popular within the heroin community?
"

1.) contains no acetaminophen (tylenol) in the product
2.) a generous amount of a opium to filler ratio compared to roxi's, dones, methadones, etc.
3.) the strength and composite basically consists of legal heroin. except you KNOW what your getting is pure and made correctly.
4.) the ways to ingest this sucker. from railing to parachuting - to the buzzes of IV'ing and Smoking them. none of these require any difficult procedures. just crush it up and snort or parachute, crush it up finely for IV'ing and mix with water, or throw one on some foil and use the foil/straw method to smoke it. this is a very versatile drug.
5.) to me, and i know this doesnt apply to all - it hasnt been addictive in the past year and a half ive used (from daily to weekly to monthly) and i have a very addictive family gene to drugs in general. ive been thankful but its all mental if you do get sucked down. man up and tell yourself you know who you really are and giving in to something strips you of liberty. be strong and positive.

this is just MO feel free to question or instigate certain issues.

Abusive post unapproved. Please keep the discussion civil.

me to i would like to try 80mg oxy see how it holds up against my dose, duno where to get it that's the prob lol.

That four corners episode was the worst journalism I have ever seen. they interviewed a few people that became addicted to oxy and one guy who died and constantly talked about how bad the stuff it is.

there was not one mention of its benefits and how positive it can be for those who are in genuine pain and the positive effect can have on their lives..and there are thousands of them.

i hate bullshit journalism..how about both sides of the story u twats.

on a side note, with the discussion earlier of effect of oxy VS H,

how does opium stand? as i understand, it contains many different alkaloids? which drug would it be closest to, and how does it compare to say H or oxy

^
I'd imagine opium to be closest to codeine/morphine in its effects though I've never smoked the stuff myself. So it would probably feel more like H than oxy.

Opium contains two main groups of alkaloids. Phenanthrenes include morphine, codeine, and thebaine are the main narcotic constituents. Isoquinolines such as papaverine and noscapine have no significant central nervous system effects, and are not regulated under the Controlled Substances Act. Morphine is the most prevalent and important alkaloid in opium, consisting of 10%-16% of the total

From wiki.

Last edited:
I love opium, as long as it's refined and not raw. The refining process is simple and there is plenty of info online. Refining makes it way easier to smoke and a nicer product all round. Some opium poppies have very high levels of thebaine and this gives strong nausea (oh how crook I have been ;)).

If you get a good strain of papaver somniferum with a high morphine content and low thebaine content, you are in for a treat.

The process from opium to refined opium to morphine to heroin is actually quite simple. This is why it is such a lucrative business.

I love Oxys but don't have a real source or legitimate long-term health condition for having them scripted....but when I do have them I feel like a kid running home with a big smile on Xmas.....like a little friggin weasle!!! I could never say no to an Oxy!!!!!.

If your considering taking these pills for recreational purposes you may as well sit on a seesaw unless you have a life threatening condition that you need to calculate the consequences. This thread is a disgrace i mean how much do you need to call for quits?