• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-EF - first time - another wonderful drug experience

^ "Twitch"? I thought the right word was "Gyrate Stylishly"? ;)

For those asking what "EF" stands for, here is a piccy I maded:

EDIT: fixed drawing, check out next post.

Last edited:
For those asking what "EF" stands for, here is a piccy I maded...

Close, but there's another carbon in there! That'd be 2C-MF or 4-fluoromethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, might be fun as well.

"left 2C-b/2C-E in the dust" 0_o
That sounds AWESOME.
I have only tried 2C-B but really wanna try the other family members sometime.

Close, but there's another carbon in there! That'd be 2C-MF or 4-fluoromethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, might be fun as well.
I'm far from a chemist, but wouldn't fluoromethyl only consist of a single bond with an F at the end?

Edit: OH wait, I totally see it. I frequently find myself counting the bonds themselves rather than the points :). Here is a fixed one!

2cef.png

Thanks for pointing this out!

That molecule looks very interesting. If you were to replace the fluoroethyl with an aminoethyl, you'd have a symmetrical compound!

Last edited:
The 4-Fluoromethyl analog has been attempted as well but what I hear without success (well its a benzylfluoride then anyway, not sure if that is not toxic despite the fluoro bond being very stable).

Wow, better than even 2C-D??? I think 2C-D is my favorite but it sucks the doses are so high, and its duration is a bit too short.

How are the colors? I looove 2C-D so if its anything like that, with a longer duration, same (non existent body high), i'll probably love it.

not the emotional depth of DOM, but like it in every other way.

;)

Sounds awsome as dom is my favorite psychedelic.Only thing that bad u said was not the emotional depth of dom.BUT like it in every other way made up for somewhat.Very interesting indeed

I am curious to why there isn't ever any mention of 2C-EBr or others. It seems to me that someone would try to put some bromine into the mix seeing how much of a hit 2C-B turned out to be. Longer length 2C-B sounds pretty desirable to me.

So how come this hasn't hit the market on any kind of large scale yet? Pretty surprising considering how glowing this report is...

Nice sir.

I thought that the "F" in 2C-E"F" was a typo (for a few seconds), and then started grinning, waiting for the page to load.

Hats off to you...all of them.

Has anyone tried this nasal? Is it expected to really burn like 2c-e?

I expect it will burn just the same as every other 2c. It dont think it has hit the market yet, I know there's a vendor planning on releasing it but i have no idea when since their expectations are constantly wrong. Unfortunately I am not really in a position to order some the moment it comes out as it will be too expensive and risky for me, might have a friend willing to assist though.

Like everyone else I'm jealous as hell; I'm not entirely convinced 2C-EF totally neutralises methoxetamine to the point where it's irrelivant but all the same; I just wish there was a bit more of a report here; others ask about comparison with 2C-P/I in various contexts - you mention it's better than 2C-E/D; these are all different drugs; 2C-D and 2C-E are very very different to each other; personally I think 2C-D is wonderful & 2CE maybe overrated (2C-I totally) so I'd love it if would you explain 2C-EF as it's self more?

Last edited: