Bluelight

Thread: Weight of Bags of Dope (Heroin)

1. Collapse Details
    Weight of Bags of Dope (Heroin) 
    this hazy bubble, state of eerie splendor
    Question
    How much dope (weight in mg.) comes in a bag of dope (or stamp or "blow" or wrap or capsule) in your hood?

Rochester, NY:
    The small plastic bags of tan dope that 90% of Rochester dopeheads are used to seeing when they get dope usually contain between 40mg and 75mg of dope. These are the Clinton-area gangs bags (however rarely someone will set up over there selling either unstamped or stamped wax bags usually at the same price but are often bigger/better...)
    I never weighed my dope when I used to get a lot more West side, Jefferson area stamped or unstamped wax, slightly bigger and more expensive bags. I'd say some were anywhere from 50% to 100% bigger, depending. It seems that though its rare either way, the West siders have some white, fentanyl-y dope more occasionally than the East side

I was simply curious as to what actual amount of heroin (obviously adulterated to widely varying degrees, but lets just say the contents of the bag regardless) people get in a bag of dope.

I know price can't be discussed here so...that kind of sucks in terms of showing eachother whats what but there are basically 3 standard size (prices) you ever see per bag as far as I know. So lets just say either "low" , "mid" or "upper"(d-word....) price bags. Feel free to include any comments as to color, quality, consistency, packaging.

P.S. I don't mean grams or half grams or 1/4 grams or anything like that which people might be able to score in their market, (lucky fucks, it is EXTREMELY difficult to find gram+ amts of unbagged dope, but rather increasingly large amounts of bundles/bricks at better prices...) and I also don't mean Tar heroin, rather POWDER. I didn't get the chance when I was out in Hawaii to try any and I'm on the east coast, but I'm aware that tar is usually sold in fractions of grams or grams.

2. Collapse Details

generally between 65-100mg of powder comes in the dope we have here in Miami.. how much of that is actual heroin is beyond me

3. Collapse Details

Im not sure if this kind of thread is allowed.....am i wrong in thinking that?

or maybe this is the wrong forum atleast?

I could be wrong myself, im just trying to make sure thats all.

4. Collapse Details

I though that they were supposed to contain .1g-.2g of product.....how much of that is actualy heroin idk.

5. Collapse Details

Supposed to contain 100mg but thats in an ideal world. there is a thread about this in drug culture

6. Collapse Details

"So far ahead of my time, in time you'll find I'm a fossil"
    the smallest bag ive seen had 70mg and the biggest was like 140mg. Usually stays in between .8 and .12

7. Collapse Details

supposed to b a point tho....

8. Collapse Details

The bags I got in rochester were a little smaller than the ones I'd get from the bronx or bridgeport. I'd get .06-.08 from the clinton area.
    But that being said quantity and quality are 2 very different things.

9. Collapse Details

Brooklyn bags are 60- 80mgs and paterson are like 20-40mgs

10. Collapse Details

$10 for .1g is the golden standard. you get what you pay for though, ie a 20 dollar bag is usually going to be .2g. one thing to consider is how far you live from the city. if you live in the sticks the price is 2-2.5 times more as people have to drive in to cop and the supply is less in the immediate area.

11. Collapse Details

Not sure what the point of this thread is, and I can not see it how it fits under the Harm Reduction umbrella, so I'm going to close it.

Send a Private Message to myself or any other Other Drugs Moderator if you want to make a case for reopening it.

Closed.