• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Red liquid methadone

armagoth1

Greenlighter
I get red liquid methadone, is it safe to inject if mixed with water or cooked? I take 60mg a day by mouth but its not cutting it. I have injected methadone in the pill form and want to try the liquid. If its possible around what size dose should be safe and rock my world?

from what I've seen, the liquid methadone is QUITE a bit of methadone. so in order to get anything out of it you'd have to shoot multiple shots, or use a 10ML rig.

but I also think theres sugars and stuff in that thats not good to shoot.

just eat it, I don't even think the BA is any higher IV. if it were, I think they would make injectable methadone.

try taking your normal dose of methadone, and then popping 1mg of xanax or something. keep the benzo dose LOW though, because its a scary combo, very strong.

yea I cant do the benzo thing, im on probation. but that can kill you cant it? the methadone/benzo combo? anyway I just like the rush from IV drug use and taking methadone by mouth doesnt come close, but then again its not supposed to lol.

there is no rush from IV methadone. and yes, benzo and methadone is dangerous. but if you're just taking your normal dose of methadone that you're already used to and not even getting a buzz from, that 1mg of alprazolam isn't gonna kill you. it'll just add to it, and give you the buzz that you are seeking.

trust me,I'm all about harm reduction, I wouldn't tell you to take a dose that would kill you or put you anywhere near it. now, back in the day before I really had a strong tolerance, I did 90mg of methadone, which was enough to get me high, then I ate 3 bars on top of it. very fuckin' stupid, and I dont' know how I lived. but, for my stupidity, I was punished. I now hae a felony on my record and spent a month in jail because of it.

in fact, it still takes a little bit to kick in, not as long as oral methadone, but not quick enough to shoot it, as there is no rush whatsoever.

Yes, you can shoot methadone but since you have the red liquid, sugar has been added, its not pure like that nasty tasting clear stuff I used to take on maintenance. Regardless, you can IV the stuff but methadone provides no rush. It just kicks in quicker.

yes, if you want to shoot methadone, and its really not advised. next time ask for the dose straight up, no flavoring. it'll be less liquid, and at least a little safer to shoot. I still think you're gonna need at least a 10ML rig though.

Yea i get it at a clinic so its that or nothing. the heroin was getting me into way too much trouble so I use this to try and satisfy the craving but its not working as good as it did when I first started it. I cant do benzos because of three times a week testing for all pills. I can only do methadone. so I guess I just need a higher dose if I can get it.some people Ive talked to said you can get a heroin like rush from using it IV so I figured Id ask.

no, there is no rush whatsoever from IV methadone. theres also no added strength by doign it IV. the only difference is that it kicks in quicker, and its not even as quick as you'd think, its still like a full hour before you'll get full benefits from IV methadone.

My friend had that stuff before, a few OZ's of it.. God damn, that shit tastes nasty..

Like others have said, don't bother IVing methadone. You'll get no rush, it'll just kick in quicker. If 60mg is not cutting it then why not ask your methadone doctor for a dosage adjustment?

I don't even think he's gonna get a high if he's been on it a while, mind you I was using h whilst I was on methadone

I assume thats what he means.

yeah well the methadone isnt supposed to get u high, if ur going to a clinic.

they give u just enough to get by

if u want to get high, stop going to the clinic and start alll over again.

like whats more worth it, surviving or living?

do not bang that red liquid!!!!! I don't have any experience myself but i have read in a thread that it is extremely dangerous because the sugar in the solution you have creates a breeding ground for bacteria, and it is just plain bad for you. I hope you will at least research this more thoroughly or someone will chime in and let you know exactly why it is a bad idea. Please use the search engine to research this thoroughly before you attempt to inject the liquid you have!!!!!

Yea I dont think Im gonna try it. Yea I was saying its not cutting it by satisfying my craving for opiates. Ive put in for a dose adjustment twice and my councler has to approve it but hes on vacation. so I guess I gotta just deal with it.

^ I know what you mean. I need a dose adjustment as well but my doctor won't be in until October 4th.

But i did just get a hold of some 10 mg methadone pills, Im asuming that they show up as the same on a lab test as the liquid methadone.