Bluelight

Thread: Red liquid methadone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Yeah you prob need to be at a higher dose. It will help you with your cravings too.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by armagoth1 View Post
    I get red liquid methadone, is it safe to inject if mixed with water or cooked? I take 60mg a day by mouth but its not cutting it. I have injected methadone in the pill form and want to try the liquid. If its possible around what size dose should be safe and rock my world?
    I wouldn't dare try to iv the liquid, it's just not meant for that. It's like a syrup and most of it will get stuck in the syringe due to its viscosity. Continue to take it orally and request an increase at your local clinic.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TokinDerrick View Post
    there is no rush from IV methadone. and yes, benzo and methadone is dangerous. but if you're just taking your normal dose of methadone that you're already used to and not even getting a buzz from, that 1mg of alprazolam isn't gonna kill you. it'll just add to it, and give you the buzz that you are seeking.

trust me,I'm all about harm reduction, I wouldn't tell you to take a dose that would kill you or put you anywhere near it. now, back in the day before I really had a strong tolerance, I did 90mg of methadone, which was enough to get me high, then I ate 3 bars on top of it. very fuckin' stupid, and I dont' know how I lived. but, for my stupidity, I was punished. I now hae a felony on my record and spent a month in jail because of it.

in fact, it still takes a little bit to kick in, not as long as oral methadone, but not quick enough to shoot it, as there is no rush whatsoever.
    All the xanax is going to due is take the edge off so your not so worried about feeling the done as much anymore! I been taking 130mgs for 3 years now and did the whole benzo thing as well, I stopped the benzos 4th day in I had a clonic tonic seizure due to benzidiazipene w/d. So you might not realize it but it builds in your system whether you feel it or not. You can be taking .5mg or 20mg a day and still suffer the same consequences bc I was taking 1 to 2 mgs a day thats it. It's a very scary combo indeed, I havent touched a benzo in 4 months now. That incident saved me lol!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by armagoth1 View Post
    yea i cant do the benzo thing, im on probation. But that can kill you cant it? The methadone/benzo combo? Anyway i just like the rush from iv drug use and taking methadone by mouth doesnt come close, but then again its not supposed to lol.
    exactly! When your on maintnence you have to forget about the whole getting high thing imediately because it's suppose to keep you well, i been taking 130mgs for 3 years now and i'm starting to notice 8 hours after intake i'm getting groggy and sick especially the tickle in the throat. U need to just increase your dose as your body requires. Do you go to a clinic?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TokinDerrick View Post
    yes, if you want to shoot methadone, and its really not advised. next time ask for the dose straight up, no flavoring. it'll be less liquid, and at least a little safer to shoot. I still think you're gonna need at least a 10ML rig though.
    YOU SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGING METHADONE IV USE, FIRST OF ALL IT DOES NOTHING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF METHADONE YOU GET BUT THE STUFF I GET IS LIKE SYRUP COMES IN WHITE BOTTLES THAT SAY METHADONE HYDROCHLORIDE ON IT, MY BUDDY HAS TRIED IT AND THIS IS A GUY WHOS USED IVs FOR A VERY SEASONED TIME, HE SAID IT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE A LOT OF THE DONE GETS STUCK INSIDE THE SYRINGE CAUSING TO KEEP OM PULLING WATER AFTER WATER TO CLEAR IT OUT. DON'T DO IT, JUST TAKE IT ORALLY MUCH BETTER THAT WAY. THE IV IS JUST A MENTAL FIXATION ANYWAY JUST WORRY ABOUT STAYING WELL FRIEND. PEACE AND GOOD LUCK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12