• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

eating dust serious questionq

Yeah, when I was about 18-22 people ate the pcp putty(which people called pure pcp but thats really only about 20% pure cos 5mg orally of that stuff wouldnt do shit) or snorted it mixed with lactose (that's what mess really is, lactose + pcp...for snorting) in canada, and I hated people who did it cos they were somehow all fucking idiots.

But in any case, I tried it a few times when older and it wasn't bad, think teenagers shouldnt have it though, so in any case, I'm willing to invest in the pcp grill, i'll work on the patent too.

this guy is a str8 thug
one love

edit: nevermind didn't see he was talking shit like a e-thug, gtfo

I know BEEF/N/BROKLY personally. We be homeboys.

He is white, pale, 5'11" 135 pounds, 17 years old, with braces. His mom doesn't understand why he talks so strangely. But I do. Its because he be gangsta and shit

Yeah, when I was about 18-22 people ate the pcp putty(which people called pure pcp but thats really only about 20% pure cos 5mg orally of that stuff wouldnt do shit) or snorted it mixed with lactose (that's what mess really is, lactose + pcp...for snorting) in canada, and I hated people who did it cos they were somehow all fucking idiots.

That 20% purity figure wouldn't surprise me, I bet there's loads of nasty intermediaries in that putty. Probably also explains why they were so braindead, no offense to the other dustheads here. Personally I wouldn't touch that stuff unless it was cleaned up hardcore. No matter how much lactose you cut it down with you're still getting more than enough to cause alot of damage, a few uses probably wouldn't do it but chronic use will. Here's some basic info on one of the contaminates, PCC:

"This chemical may well be implicated in the toxic complications associated with PCP use. Chronic exposure to this compound has led to an aggravated psychotic condition that has resulted in a protracted hypersensitivity to the chemical, as shown by skin-patch assay " Scurry! There's also this alarming study about PCC lowering the LD-50 level of PCP: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0024-3205(80)90596-2

So basically, if you want to continue using PCP, and not have a psychotic reaction or possibly die... Than you have to find some way to avoid this shit as much as possible. Than again that somewhat goes against the 'Pac/Leak Bros-esque culture of "high 'til I die"-which I can somewhat appreciate, but the dirty water just isn't something I can hit anymore. But than again from the looks of this thread 'yall got my back on dat, right? Aiight.

Mess from around Mtl is often cut with a little heroin to cause dependence. You don't have to believe me here but when i was younger I saw people making their mess with yellow putty and a bit of H pinched in the final result.

I doubt there was PCC in what I was seeing going around, the reason for the putty being around 20% pure is because it's mixed with something i forgot the name of, but mainly it's for safety reasons. Most people couldn't handle actual pure pcp as it requires doses so tiny.

Hrm, sorry for not using the edit button, I blame the opiates ¬_¬

Yeah apparantly only around 20% of street samples tested had detectable amounts of PCC in them. But considering it and the other precursors are so potent, and so highly toxic, it's something to constantly keep in mind. It's VERY hard to remove all the PCC, but in order to make a product that's able to be used recreationally and sold as such it has to be somewhat clean. Adding H or something similar to cause more of a straight dopamine rush and attachment is interesting, but at the same time scary. It's facinating stuff this street chemistry, I've never been to Montreal but the proliferation of the Hell's Angels there is a good clue as to why this goes on. It's a scene I'd rather not be apart of, frankly.

l_b916cef94d3c446a9d367bf56317a4f0.jpg
I would be more scared of a wet cat. You ain't got shit on me, son!

fuck u faggot ass bitchassniggas i dont give a fuck wut u fucking think ur fucking faggots all offf u fuck u fuck ur mothers u not in myhood u not doing anything but fucking being fucking bitch ass niggas fuck bluelight u faggots is faggots from canada how da fuck u sound u niggaz go to raves wit fucking candy bracelets, wow, odear who gives a fuck fuck all of u ubitchass niggas i hope fucking die all of u and guess wut mo fuckas for da bitch who said she gonna co op wit da dea i got a hollow for her fuckin head fuckin stupid peices of birdshit none of u makes moves in da hood how u sound u bitchass faggots fuck u im not on dis shit fuckin site again i wanted fuckin advice to do less fuckin damage smokin shit but u faggots dont wanna help so suck me da fuck dry fuck ur mothers u fucking jews bitch ass niggas ADR WUTZ REALLY KINGIN FUCK EVERYBODY WHO NOT HOOD BOUND 201 973 FUCK U ALL U NOTTHIN SEE ME IN DA FUCKIN HOOD BITCH ASS NIGGAS U NOT SHIT SHIT DAS Y IM DUSTED N I FUCKING HATE U FAGGOTS GOTODAFUCKING DARKSIDE N COMMIT SUICIDE WHITEPIECES OF SHIT U NIGGAS IS ALL WITEFAGGGOTS U NIGGAZ NOT READY FOR PUERTORICANS U BITCHES CANT HANDLE DIS BICHO ITS TOO FUCKIN CRAZY FOR U FUCKIN SMUTTBUCKETS WHITEASS UGLY BIRDS NONE OF U WORTHY OF SUCKING MY DICK U FUCKING ASSHOLES SUCK ME DRY STUPID SHIT HEADS DASS Y I POP 10 PILLS A DAY n U GUYS SAY TAKE 2 MONTH BREAKS FUCKKOUTTTAHEERE AINT NO ONE IN DA HOOD FOLLOW UR STUPID FUCKING RULES WE POP LIKE A HUNDRED JIZZLES, SMOKE TONS OF BD, AND FUCK BITCHES, U GUYS IS UGLY N GET NO HEAD FAGGOTS

BEEF/N/Chedda8837942 said:
yo dawg ima act hard and spelll as much as possible rong chances are i live in a white suburb where I bought a gun from a larger city to intensify my gangstatrocity hustle hustle hustle, big asses, cristal
Probably.

lawlz, this reminds me of them skanky faced trollups from the ms forums, good times D:

Jizzles- now that's a drug I'll abstain from.

I still want to try that shit.

Hey BNB since you got this photo up you wanna show us around the rest of your place?

And can you clarify one thing from your rant? Explain what you meant by, " U NIGGAS IS ALL WITEFAGGGOTS U NIGGAZ NOT READY FOR PUERTORICANS " It's the underlined portion of the statement that confuses me, but I'd like to know how it relates to the first half as well.