View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

eating dust serious questionq

I found this I hope it helps.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_dose.shtml

PCP comes in a variety of forms including crystals/powder, tablets, and liquid. Recently it appears to be most commonly available as marijuana joints or regular cigarettes dipped in liquid PCP [called fry, embalming fluid, and wet, among other slang terms].

Oral PCP Dosages
Light 3 - 5 mg
Common 5 - 10 mg
Strong 10 + mg

Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Erowid's dosage information is a summary of data gathered from users, research, and other
resources and should not be construed as recommendations. Individuals can respond
differently to the same dosage. What is safe for one can be deadly for another.

i mixed it wit space blend jwh18 for a syntethic beef n brokly lmao kinda wack straight bd better

ha DAMNNNN DUDE you fuckin crazy :D
i never did pcp but i have heard that people can have more negative side effects from eating it than smoking it. but they explained why above i guess

ey nice piece btw i always liked revolvers way better than semi autos

The gun thing's a little over the top, holmes.

If I was dusted, I'd steer clear of firearms I think.
Unless I'm in a zombie holocaust.
But then again, why would I be fighting zombies while dusted...
When I can get dusted and BE a zombie.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Just like Bill Murray's strategy in Zombieland.

EDIT: Just in case it's not clear, I'm not against firearms. I'm for harm reduction.

LMAO ^^ He must not know wat dust look like! lol it was an artistic shot u feel me, and yea revolvers are reliable, they dont jam, n they aint gots no safety lmao. But im aware of what i do, i dont walk around strapped dusted like a motherfuka welll i mean i do but only sometimes lmao u ma niggas i read these posts and feel good as shit lol

LMAO ^^ He must not know wat dust look like! lol it was an artistic shot u feel me, and yea revolvers are reliable, they dont jam, n they aint gots no safety lmao. But im aware of what i do, i dont walk around strapped dusted like a motherfuka welll i mean i do but only sometimes lmao u ma niggas i read these posts and feel good as shit lol
Yeah but you got the grip all ghetto'd up with tape and shit. Revolvers are badass but only nice ones.

whatever da fuck i want i bike a lot rap skateboard fuck bitches make bread wut do u when u get high mothafucka??? da fuck is dis ?? some bitcch cud post on how NWK dea get her to co op n u niggas think dat ok, yet a nigga holdin his own in da hood a problem how u sound son? da fuck outta here nigga u think son i fight wit no ratchet bre it was na mean an interesting picture.

whatever da fuck i don't want i bike a lot rap skateboard fuck stitches bake bread wut do u when u get high mothafucka??? da fuck is dis ?? some bitcch cud post on how NWK dea get her to co op n u niggas think dat ok, yet a nigga holdin his shown in da wood a problem how u sound ton? da fuck in here nigga u think son i fight wit no bratchet bre it was na mean an interesting picture.
Why are you getting so defensive? Priest is a really nice fellow so I don't know why your yelling at him. I think he may just have been generally interested in what you do while dusted considering you do it so often.

my b dat da hemi talkin, na mean i mixed wit j18 shit wutever da fuck to see if it be like original beef n brokly shit make me crazy lmao, i do it all i dunno my b it da hemi ma gs and erryone in da hoodsmokeshit on da regular aint nuttin

whatever da fuck i want i bike a lot rap skateboard fuck bitches make bread wut do u when u get high mothafucka??? da fuck is dis ?? some bitcch cud post on how NWK dea get her to co op n u niggas think dat ok, yet a nigga holdin his own in da hood a problem how u sound son? da fuck outta here nigga u think son i fight wit no ratchet bre it was na mean an interesting picture.

Don't worry I'm not offended. :) I like to watch movies when high, ride my bike, hang out with friends, and read when I smoke. I don't use dust. I think it's fine if you do though.

I have friends that would smoke dust at parties and they said it was fun to do then. One friend of mine got dusted and spent the rest of the night inside the bathroom with 3 people who also used the pcp since they liked the small space and didn't want to leave.

its so funny, the first time I saw a post of BEEF/N/BROKLYs I thought "troll for sure"

But now I see beef n brokly is really a DARE agent attempting to show us valid reasons not to get dusted.

they should make an anti meth commercial with someone who talks like beef n brokly types.... it would probably be effective.

Beef/N/Brokly , I am not hating, just observing. but seriously beef, If you can get a computer with the internet in the middle of the ghetto, you could probably learn somewhat proper grammar

Er atleast, learn crudely the language...

Shut da fuck up u bitchass nigga hebrew bitch aint no body told u to post here u fuckin jew go fuckin kill urself fucking faggot ass bitch, dat y u goin to hell mo fucka hahahahaahahahaha

^^Beef, you're just coming off as an ignorant hostile wannabe gangsta here. Runnin' your mouth off like you own the place...

Have some dignity, and some respect for crying out loud. Instead of flaring out and acting like a punk-ass bitch, defend yourself intelligently... well... try at least... you're not trying homey.

Peace out.