• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favourite combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I actually want to do something after getting high (play guitar, do a little work etc.) I find that a benzo (my preference being alprazolam), taken with d-amphetamine so the doses synergize properly. You get great euphoria, the ability to sleep, and the PNS effects are almost non-existent.

If I had to pick the best though, I'd say the highest you can get is a traditional speedball through a syringe.

Eh, I forgot about speedballs...

Yeah, I'd say a real speedball (IV coke/heroin) may be my favorite. Ketamine/MDMA would be second.

LSD, some good bud and a few beer
Not really into mixing amps and sedatives

definately MDMA and just the right amount of mushrooms.....bliss:D

since I need to be functional most of the time I'm going to say Suboxone, Klonopin and Dexedrine... all in small doses and taken around the same time.

If I don't need to be functional or I only need to be creative I'd say Heroin and Dexedrine, not too much H or dex, just enough to feel euphoric and carefree and creative but still sober enough to go to the store if you need to.

Considering I'm dependent on Klonopin it's pretty much always involved in any combo I take, I'm addicted to opiates too that's why I'm usually on suboxone. I'm also prescribed ritalin so my meds when taken as prescribed are pretty close to my favorite combo, except nothing really touches Heroin as far as I'm concerned.

60mgs of dex 50-100 mgs of hcodone and weed. Fuck ya. and some more opies once the dex starts coming down on you.

4-ACO-DMT+MDMA+Ketamine (for partying)
or
Morphine/Heroin IV, + Loprazolam IV (very relaxing)

Last edited:
good opiate(oxycodone, oxymorphine, morphine)+temazepam+methaqualone

or

MDMA+LSD+clonazepam

^^ i would love to try methaqualone even hough its not the highes rated quaalude.... i had the possibility to get some etaqualone but they raan out of stock :(

this might sound a little strange, but im gonna have to go with adderall and methadone. It treats me just right for an extended amount of time..

has to be hands down, k-pins and IV heroin, omg best nod, and body high.

and while on the start of the E comedown heroin is nice

subutex 12 mg [8 snorted-4 sublin]-6-8 mg of klonopin-good coke or adderral a upper and of course my maryyyyy{i also do dabs of wax]! im blissed now!!!!!! i love drugs..........................................................wow I HAVE A TOLERANCE 9 YEARS OF USE EVEN SUB SO IF U HAVE NO TOLERANCE PLEASE _PLEASE-PLPLPLEASEE DO NOT DIE DOING WHAT I SAID OK IM TOLERANT OR LOW THE MGS DONE -_- OK ty ..................................and peace euph

Sorry but I must make an addition. Although speed balling is dangerous the combo that gave me the tip top most extreme and awesome feeling ever would be IV'ing a fat shot(at least .25) of crystal meth and about 12 mg of hydromorphone

Doriden (Glutethimide) and Codeine, or as they were known on the street as"hits" in my area of NJ. They were the best most euphoric and blissful long lasting high I ever experienced. Nothing can compare to my beloved Doriden and Codeine. Doriden induced a liver enzyme that made the Codeine convert to ninety percent morphine instead of the usual 10 percent. And add the sedative hypnotic effect of the Doriden and you had what felt like IV'D heroin but 100 times better, more dreamier, like a mystical experience. Sadly Doriden was discontinued in '93 because of pressure from the DEA. I was using a four on four by then, which is four Doriden tablets and four codeine tablets, they were going for twenty dollars a pop by then, so a four on four cost eighty dollars. When I started using them they were going for seven dollars a pop. They were big in the metropolitan NJ/NY area and also in Philadelphia. So in '93 when they stopped making Doriden every one started to use H, including myself, but no comparison, nothing beats the Doriden (Glutethimide) and Codeine high. So now I am on methadone maintenance about twenty years now.

Guys, I do apologize but we don't like to field these kind of threads on Bluelight. That's not to say that there's no place for it, however. Reddit seems like a more chill, less rigid place where people can go to informally discuss their drug experiences and opinions. If you'd like to inform the community of your experience with a certain drug, I encourage you to write a trip report.

We need to keep it geared toward Harm Reduction. Favorite drugs and combinations are a matter of opinion and sadly, this kind of discourse isn't directly helpful, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.