• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favourite combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaacE16

Greenlighter
Whats your favourite drugs combination, I'll start, This Summer there were these amazing pills going round called Pink Diamonds, I took them multiple times, once at Crescent Tree in London, with 3.5 dried grams of South American mushrooms (I'm not sure of the variety) this whole experience was mind blowing, I didnt talk much just watched as the ground around me rippled the sky had written on it strange Aztec/Sanskrit writting and the music was so mind blowing. This is my favourite combination I've tried so far, anyone else?

well off the top of my head: klonapin, suboxone, really good bud, and some somas had me in a very pleasant state to say the least although i don't think this would at all be considered a safe combo.

Zopiclone and weed - nice and sedating with a potentially powerful buzz
Mescaline - good loner
weed - well, its weed

Opiates and benzos are one of my favorite combos, although dangerous, the nod is amazing. Of course, add high grade Marijuana to that. Also, Opiates+Soma's make me nod tittehhhz. =D

Benzos and weed

The best for me. Makes me feel invincible!

Ohh and mdma and ketamine is mighty mighty nice.

Benzos + Oxycontin + weed :)

also used to love getting wasted on mdma and smoking weed bongs,used to get my jaw wobbling like a pneumatic drill (jackhammer)

Benzos + Oxycontin + weed :)

also used to love getting wasted on mdma and smoking weed bongs,used to get my jaw wobbling like a pneumatic drill (jackhammer)

^^ LOL I hear ya, smokin out of bongs while rollin cranks your roll from a 8 to a 10 1/2 %)

morphine and oxycodone is very good together.

I also like morphine with valium.

and weed is always in the mix, so it goes with everything. but I think morphine and oxycodone with some weed and a cigarette is my favorite combo.

2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-D, 2C-C, 2C-B & LSD was pretty fun.

also 4-AcO-DMT plus carisoprodol. -most amazing, everything is fuck style euphoria.

mm and maybe carisoprodol, alprozolam, adderall, oxycodone, and heroin(potentiated). best overall I feel goooood style euphoria.

Latley its been a various benzo like klonopin>valium>xanax, bourbon on the rocks, roxicets, the front porch, my guitar :)

My current one mmt dose dexedrine klonopin dexedrine restoril if needed or another kpin. Or my all time fav mdma and lots of it hahahahaha. I prefer 60mg restoril and 1mg or 2 of ativan on the comedown

Opiates + benzos (know your tolerance). I don't smoke weed anymore but I wouldn't say no with this combo.

the most fucked up ive ever been and the best i ever felt i was on about 2.5 mg xanax, .5 klonopin, 30mg roxi, 30mg adderal, 4 bags of dope, and smoked a joint to my face. that was a GOOD day

the most fucked up ive ever been and the best i ever felt i was on about 2.5 mg xanax, .5 klonopin, 30mg roxi, 30mg adderal, 4 bags of dope, and smoked a joint to my face. that was a GOOD day

Hell yeah man! sounds like a hell of a time no doubt, lil bit of evry thing.

haha yeah it was. but as i was doing everything i forgot what i took before and just kept doing other things. it took me a few weeks to remember "damn i did mad shit that day" not to mention it was my first time doing dope. haha. i wish i could relive that day everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.