• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Ibogaine is utterly unique and special.

Morninggloryseed had a +4 on 2C-N, but most people who have tried it (not many!) seem to find it not special.

I want to try DOEF and 2C-EF a lot... also 2C-TFM and DOTFM.

DiPT is very unique and is a great psychedelic.

I want to try 2C-E-fly badly. I also love 2C-B-fly, great stuff. More of an empathogen than a psychedelic, but then, 2C-B is at least half empathogen. That's why I want to try 2C-E-fly, because 2C-E is one of the most powerful psychedelics of all time, and I'm really curious what putting the -fly on it would do to the molecule.

That ketanserin-nBOMe thing that acts as a (partial) agonist at 5HT2aRs.

RH-34?

Yeah, interesting story, that.

If I recall correctly, this guy Ralf Heim was doing his doctoral thesis about looking for a serotonin receptor agonist with optimal selectivity for 5HT2a over 5HT2c. To this end, he took the highly selective 5HT2a antagonist ketanserin and fiddled around with the structure until he arrived at a selective 5HT2a partial agonist, which he dubbed RH-34. He then added the modified side chain - the N-Benzyl-Oxy-Methyl group - to things that were already 5HT2a agonists, like the 2C-x series, inventing the 25x-NBOMe series of ultra-potent 5HT2a agonists.

RH-34 appeared as a research chemical in Europe around the same time as the 25x-NBOMe's, though I don't think it was actually an effective psychedelic (assuming what people got was actually real RH-34).

2C-T-7, which I guess is rare now that it's banned by the UN. I actually have some that I saw available a few years back and snapped up. I need to get it lab tested, and then I might try some pretty soon.

2C-T-7, which I guess is rare now that it's banned by the UN. I actually have some that I saw available a few years back and snapped up. I need to get it lab tested, and then I might try some pretty soon.

That's definetly a gem right there.

I'd like to take around 40-50mgs orally most of the time and it's really beautiful. Has fantastic visuals and the euphoria is amazing. I'd always throw up like 45 mins to an hour after i took it but that wasn't even a problem. Once you purge the trips so profound you forget it even happened. It's one of my favorite phenethylamines.

Right now I'm interested in a couple :) 5-MeO-MET and EPT look promising.

5-MeO-MET was nice, but not extraordinary. EPT is unique, that's for sure. I'm still not entirely sure what to make of it.

I can't remember which is the best of the TMA series but I'd love to try TMA-6 or 2.

I had two different batches of TMA-6 in 2012 and they were both quite nice. I honestly don't remember much, I'm sure I posted about it at the time though.

I still got 100mgs that a friend gifted me around that time I always wanted to try it but no longer think I'm mentally unstable enough to handle a long acting psychedelic stimulant if that makes sense What about taking a small dose it it one of those drugs that has more negatives at lower doses.

Also DET, MET, DiPT, MiPT and their 5meo variants.

How does DET and MiPT compare to 4-ho-det and 4-ho-MiPT. I found 4-ho-MiPT to be pretty empathogenic.

Mk-801 but I'd need to research if it causes any brain damage (I have about 3/4 of my brain left, but am such a genius this is enough, but would like to maintain my current brain cells to a reasonable degree.

I have a very large collection and sadly enough Ketamine and MXE escape me, I have tried ketamine, dck and 2F-DCK. But was so naive to this game when mxe was available. Feel like I have missed out.

also the question I should be asking is do I get another lifetime. I have collected 12 x 4 subs, 3 x 5-meo, Lucy and her four main sisters, 4 base tryptamines and 7 phens before various bans. I have no friends that are interested so I am slowly working through this on my own.

Can an I put bluelight in my will as all are stored well and I wouldn?t want them to go to waste. Don?t worry not going anywhere soon but feel the collection should be preserved.

Last edited:
Hah that's a good call willing your stash to bluelight. I don't think that would work in real life, so I hope you meet some fellow psychonauts who would like to help you explore your collection!

Hah that's a good call willing your stash to bluelight. I don't think that would work in real life, so I hope you meet some fellow psychonauts who would like to help you explore your collection!

Me too, I think by that time we will hopefully be in a world where we can.

RH-34, thats the bugger.I can't help but wonder, if given we know that RH-34 is a moderately strong partial agonist at 5HT2a, even with the N-BOMe sidechain, being a partial agonist that bodes a lot better for safety than the NBOMe phenethylamine/amphetamine compounds and their iffy track records and steep as hell, unpredictable dose-response curve; if this couldn't give us another backbone for design of a whole new series of psychedelics. 'Quinazolinediones I have known and loved'?

We have tryptamine, ergoloid, substituted phenethylamine and amphetamine, plus the benzothiophene homologs of tryptamines are also active (I'd be curious to see if replacing the indolic nitrogen with an oxygen atom would give active compounds also, since replacing nitrogen with sulfur in DMT apparently gives an active compound. Or perhaps, with the more potent orally active compounds, or very potent smoked compounds, replacing sulfur with selenium. Te is out of course, because even the most miniscule absorption of tellurium into the human body causes 'tellurium breath', a most persistent and to both the afflicted individual and those around them, highly distressing stench emitted from any and every bodily mode of excreting either gas or fluid or solids. It's reputed to be so intolerably foul that not only will it make any afflicted individual a social pariah until it eventually wears off, that some have apparently comitted suicide because the disgusting reek was so foul they just couldn't tolerate it, nor the effects of its making them a pariah to anything living (apparently one can even tell which books an afflicted person has read because the traces of volatile tellurium compounds in the sweat and oils covering the tips of their fingers where they have turned pages leave revolting-smelling traces behind )

I've had that happen as a consequence of ingesting a sulfur compound over a prolonged period of time, a sedative-hypnotic, and over time, at the high end recreational dosage being taken, over a good few days, what at therapeutic or a few recreational doses is undetectable, built up until the most heinous, stygian, sulfurous, vomit-making stench was coming out of sweat, saliva, shit, piss, tear fluid, even nasal fluid. Thats right, it came out IN my nose, and coming out in my saliva, I could TASTE it, for over a week I had to remain in the same set of clothes, and endure this hideously potent, far-carrying stink following me everyhere, and which was so powerful that people quite literally would turn, cross the road, turn round and RUN in the opposing direction once I got to within about 100 meters of them. The clothes, had to stay in what I was wearing when it happened, because bar my shoes which could survive being dumped in hypochlorite bleach for a few hours, the fabric clothing however was so tainted that it could never be worn again, and had to be wrapped in a plastic garbage sack, double-bagged in same, taken out to the middle of nowhere, soaked in flammable hydrocarbons and set ablaze to destroy them completely. Even ruined a leather belt beyond any hope of rehabilitation. There is a general rule that the oxygenated compound usually doesn't smell foul, the sulfurous version smells nasty, the selenium version smells MUCH worse, and the tellurium analog smells so intolerably revolting that nobody wants anything to do with it.)

MK-801 is one I'd love to try, along with a fair few non/uncompetitive antagonists of NMDA receptors.

Xenon...I'd be interested in trying it, I actually know somewhere I could buy a small portable cylinder of very pure xenon gas, about the same size as portable argon welding gas cylinders, although IIRC the capacity is higher than these. Should take the same regulator as goes on the portable argon and CO2 tanks I use for providing various chemical reactions with inert atmospheres I imagine. Very expensive though, about 300 euros a tank of ultrapure xenon. Suppose I could use the rest for some interesting xenon chemistry, since it forms compounds a lot more easily than do most noble gases, could provide me with some useful fluorinating agents. Xe is expensive since it is the rarest of noble gases, not counting radon (which is radioactive and as such not something one wants to inhale) and oganesson, a wholly synthetic superheavy element made in particle accelerators, no stable isotopes, highly radioactive, only a single-digit number of atoms have ever been made)

I really can't wait to try those 3-brominated difluoromescaline and 3-bromo-difluoro-TMA analogs. Brand new territory to explore, and even if it does go south and either the phenethylamine or amphetamine or both prove inactive, then the bromine can always be swapped out for a methoxy group with NaOMe, to give difluoromescaline and the corresponding TMA.

So one way or the other, win win. I'm hoping the target compounds are active of course, in which case a smaller quantity of difluoromescaline/TMA will be prepared. Either way,it'll be interesting.

2C-T-7
Iboga
MXE
Ayahuasca/DMT

I've tried all of these excluding Iboga which I hope to try soon. Makes me feel lucky to have had the chance, especially MXE considering the global supply completely dried up and no one seems to want to make it anymore. 2C-T-7 came to me as a mistake when ordering another substance and I'm sure I'll never get another chance to try it. DMT and DPT seemed like they found me when I most needed them. I got DPT in a vendor mix up like 2C-T-7 and DMT just fell into my lap one night at a very bad time in my life. Both sorted me right out and put me on the right path in life again. It's funny how these things seem to come to you when you most need them.

Funny thing about DPT and DMT is after having a high dose experience with both substances my use of everything has really slowed down and I don't feel like I need to revisit them again. I feel like I got the message and it's best to stay away from them until such time that I need a reset again.

DPT is the most life-changing psychedelic I've experienced, and I too got it from a vendor mix up. I was always curious about it but I never ordered it because it sounded a little scary.

I kinda wish I had bought some 5-Br-DMT when I had the chance. I didn't get any because it didn't sound that interesting. I probably would have gotten some if I knew how rare it would be.