• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

love_sex_desire

Bluelighter
Looking for people's input on rare chems that sound interesting that I may have overlooked. Maybe mention who they were synthesized by. Besides Shulgin and Nichols are there any others that have invested interesting research in synthesizing novel psychedelics?

I'd love to come across a couple of Shulgin's earlier creations:

TMA-2 (Haven't tried any psychedelic amphetamines, and this one seems overdue to hear more reports, also the magical 4th position....sounds intriguing!)

MMDA (Seems rather unique as it is apparently fairly psychedelic and is chemically kind of inbetween MDA and Mescaline I believe? edit: I meant fairly psychedelic in the sense that closed eye visuals are apparently rather vivid, seems like a unique psychedelic experience considering the open eye visuals are reportedly almost non-existant.)

and also

Hot-7 (Loved 2C-T-7 and a gentler, shorter psychedelic that is similar would be perfect.)

Sorry if this thread has been overdone or is not encouraged, feel free to close, I just wanted to open up a dialog on some rare chems that I may have not heard of or overlooked.

Last edited:
I'm particularly interested in the 2c-g series. Though the durations on some of those are a bit intimidating. Perhaps a psi 2c-g(-x) would be cool. Also, their amphetamine counterparts are pretty interesting as well.

And DOC is also one I really wanna get my hands on.

I guess what's rare may vary from person to person but I would like to try:

Dom= the only part of shulgins magical half dozen I have yet to try.
mda= I'm certain I've had it in an ecstasy pill before but I would like to try it in pure form.
aleph 7= sounds pretty strange and I welcome a strange trip like that now.
Ibogaine= very interested in this one but probably won't go out of my way to obtain it.
pcp=technically a dissassociative but I want to see what its all about.

Iboga, which is rare in my part of the woods.

Research chemicals are also harder to come by considering my situation at the moment. I want to try DPT and 5-MeO-PCP and 5-AcO-DMT and 5-MeO-DiPT.

ALD-52. LAD. Others.

Regards,
HZ

GANESHA
HOT-7
2C-T-7
TMA-2
Mescaline (hopefully this week)
5-Methyl-MDA
4-HO-MET (hopefully this week)
TCB-2
2C-B
Methoxetamine
Tiletamine
4-HO-MBT
4-HO-DPT (have a feeling it is active orally but at much higher than psilocin dosages)
4,5-MDO-DIPT
ETH-LAD
2C-G
2C-G-3
DOET
DPT

POSSIBLY TMA-6

DOM. Hands down. Although to many of the posters here I suppose that's not a 'rare' psychedelic. Bastards.

^^ honestly doesn't really look all that interesting. I have access and little to no desire. I'd rather DOC...

Most (non-RC) psychedelics are rare to me, but I'd particularly like to try some of the DOx chemicals, Mescaline HCl/Sulphate, 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT (Yes, that's real), Bromo-DragonFLY (I have access but haven't got any yet), 2C-B (Once again, I have access, though it seems a little pricey), DPT (Not really rare any more but I'd like to try it either way)

Iboga, which is rare in my part of the woods.

Research chemicals are also harder to come by considering my situation at the moment. I want to try DPT and 5-MeO-PCP and 5-AcO-DMT and 5-MeO-DiPT.

ALD-52. LAD. Others.

Regards,
HZ

5-MeO-PCP? Only heard of the 3 and 4-MeO-PCP's. Any info or trip reports regarding 5-MeO-PCP? And what abou 5-AcO-DMT? I thought the magical 4th psoition was where the true magic shown for Shulgin. Comparing the Shulgin coined "magical 4th substtution" I wonder what the 5-AcO-DMT experience would be like?

Also if anyone wants to provide a simle description of the chem and why you are interested I'd love to hear more.

Yes ALD-52, can't forget the novel ergoloids!

Last edited:
And if anyone can include the name of who synthesized it I am wondering if anything besides Shulgin and Nichols creations will appear, but no matter how much available it is for some, if it's rare where you are feel free to include it and please keep this thread alive. I'm sure many will learn new exciting compunds on this thread.

GANESHA
HOT-7
2C-T-7
TMA-2
Mescaline (hopefully this week)
5-Methyl-MDA
4-HO-MET (hopefully this week)
TCB-2
2C-B
Methoxetamine
Tiletamine
4-HO-MBT
4-HO-DPT (have a feeling it is active orally but at much higher than psilocin dosages)
4,5-MDO-DIPT
ETH-LAD
2C-G
2C-G-3
DOET
DPT

POSSIBLY TMA-6

thats quite the list you have there :p

Yes, yes it is... I'll have the opportunity to have 9 of them its looking like... maybe 10. The rest are all in my dreams... lol.

Oh and add Jimscaline to that list.

DOM. Once bought 2c-e instead, as I was new to the scene & thought I could get DOM another time. Did not happen. :p

MDA. Been looking for this for a while.

MMDA. As MMDA-2 was a lot of fun.

3-meo-pce

3-meo-pcp

Ganesha

TMA-2

TMA-6

PRO-LAD.

Ganesha makes me drool just thinking about it... it would probably kill me but I'm sure I would die a happy happy man.

LSM (i definately want to try this more than any others)
MMDA
4 meo pcp
3 meo pcp
pcp
methoxetamine

edit: add 3meo pce

Last edited:
ganesha
hot-7
2c-t-7
tma-2
mescaline (hopefully this week)
5-methyl-mda
4-ho-met (hopefully this week)
tcb-2
2c-b
methoxetamine
tiletamine
4-ho-mbt
4-ho-dpt (have a feeling it is active orally but at much higher than psilocin dosages)
4,5-mdo-dipt
eth-lad
2c-g
2c-g-3
doet
dpt

possibly tma-6

^^^this :)

i dont know how tiletamine got on my list.
I dont have an urge to try it.
I think i was just writing dissociatives without thinking.

anyway, tiletamine deleted abd 3 meo PCE added.