• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Ill auction off my 2cg ;). Really, the couple people i shared it with all thought it was eeeh. Its a long ride for sure.

There are a lot of suggestions here for things that are plain not rare or barely. Many wanting to take things I have tried and thought sucked but horses for courses I guess. We are all different.

Seen LSM come up a few times - I did a TR and no one touched the stuff - peps it was there for the taking if you'd actually wanted the stuff!

Anyway rarities PRO-LADs top by miles and probably 2C-EF. Put me down for PCP as well (locally rare at least) I Wanted to try DET for so long - actually I am not sure two ethyls will actually make it top shelf and seeing as it's so rare I've sort of forgotten it; I'd still do it of course but PRO-LADs the one that floats my imagination boat.

Last edited:
Forgot about PRO-LAD, yeah I want to try that one so bad.

I'd also like to try 4-AcO-DET - a short acting tryptamine that's easy on the mind and body sounds delightful.

I find 4-HO- and 4-AcO-DET to actually be harder on the mind than most of the others. They've got a very certain vibe and a pretty neutral tone. They're great though, just kinda more serious, in me and my friends' opinions.

I know that feel. I wanna know what made 2c-b so good that they made it illegal first.
Just a really warm, light-hearted, fun and empathogenic psychedelic. It's very very good and I, too, would love to see some again. It's been 11 years.

It was the first 2c sold on the market...as nexus and later eros...if memory serves. From holland and later south africa before being banned in us and at un.

Yeah and it became illegal long before the others right? It's good enough to keep popping up on the German black market now and then despite having been illegal for so long. Something mephedrone and MXE never accomplished.

As much as I've heard negative I'd like to get a hold of some dragonfly, 18 hour trip sounds great over a weekend in the woods

^^ Get some DOC then. DOB-dragonfly made me feel weird, anxious, with a very light trip. I wouldn't have wanted to take it higher. DOC lasts 18+ hours and is an amazing drug.

4-Aco-DPT (Deeprocine, muhaha) ... could imagine it would be my favourite tryptamine.

MET. Described as less intense or intimidating than DMT, but just as immersive; as someone who has never gone deep with any psychedelics, I’d love to experience something like that.

2C-D. Some reports find it bland on its own, but I think it’d be neat to try a calmer, less energetic psych that could be dosed more casually.

Beyond those, off the top of my head, I don’t know. Maybe DiPT for its unique auditory weirdness.

I second that, auditory fuckery is 99% of the time just flat out weird
One on shrooms I couldn't connect people voice to them, someone would say something and I'd look at a wrong person and ask who said that.

I'd like to try 2C-e, but given how even LSD is hard to come by, it's not going to happen any time soon.

One on shrooms I couldn't connect people voice to them, someone would say something and I'd look at a wrong person and ask who said that.

I'd like to try 2C-e, but given how even LSD is hard to come by, it's not going to happen any time soon.
I swear I've had the same experience but it was as I was fading into the colorful abyss of a Dmt trip, I remember I was with my friend , his girlfriend, and one of her friends and as they spoke I'd hear it from another part of the room where another person was, I thought to much on it and stayed aware through my breakthrough that there were 3 beings around me but I'd lost all sense of identity on them, didn't know who they were for a minute haha

Honestly I'd actually have to go with salvia d. Being younger and growing up in the southeastern us this hasn't been legal for me to try or even obtain. I've never seen or heard of anyone in person smoking it

Honestly I'd actually have to go with salvia d. Being younger and growing up in the southeastern us this hasn't been legal for me to try or even obtain. I've never seen or heard of anyone in person smoking it
Ehhh, it's definitely the most atypical of psychedelics. It's an odd one and I never got anything good out of it, but it was also many years ago that I experimented with it. I wish I could give it another go, if only out of further curiosity.

Yeah and it became illegal long before the others right? It's good enough to keep popping up on the German black market now and then despite having been illegal for so long. Something mephedrone and MXE never accomplished.

Unfortunately it gives many people headaches so they dont like it. If it didnt induce headaches it would be much more popular