• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

4-HO-MET. Said to be very low headfuck, while also being THE MOST VISUAL RC that you can get. True?

GANESHA synthesis failed so no go on that one. It WAS coming though.

I can cross mescaline off my list tomorrow. :D

bd-fly isn't all that's cracked up to be.. but it was a nice experience to have though

LSM is on my top 10, mos def

i only wanna try it for the novelty of taking it then not feeling it for awhile thne it kicking in, ive heard lots about difficult experiences, a guy on my msn list got it acidentally from that european suplier who died,

i haven't really done enough research on research chemicals to know which rare ones i would want to try, but i do wanna try everyone

ALD-52, ETH-LAD and might as well throw PRO-LAD on that list too. those all sound like fun compounds to me.

DMT, Iboga, and there is one that starts with an A, it's an african tribal thing...like asuchya or some shit like that, anybody know?

^ Ayahuasca, or yage, a South American brew containing plants that contain DMT as well as plants that contain the MAOI harmaline alkaloids to orally activate the DMT.

Ibogaine is the African one you are thinking of

^ Ayahuasca, or yage, a South American brew containing plants that contain DMT as well as plants that contain the MAOI harmaline alkaloids to orally activate the DMT.

Ibogaine is the African one you are thinking of

That's it! Thanks :) I read about it in Daniel Pinchbeck's 2012: the return of Quetzalcoatl...good read, but sometimes he gets up his own ass lol

DOPR. A psychedelic hypnagogia sounds pretty damn interesting.

Also 2C-EF.

Slightly off topic but i wouldn't mind trying some RTI's. Anyone had experiences of these????

Definitly want to give HOT-7 a try, just the name makes it sound fun........ Is this legal in the UK?

Last edited:
why do people say mescaline is a rare psychedelic?

Maybe it's not in your circles, but for most people it's extremely rare. I've never come across it myself, not for lack of trying, and I've had reasonably good access to drugs over the years. I believe mr. morninglory started a thread on the subject, and listed several reasons as to why it's so rare.

But anyway, it's on the top of my list as well, along with (in order of preference):

DMT - only came across it once, but I was on too many other substances and didn't want to risk it. Damn my hedonism!

2ct-7 - Got into the scene right before web tryp and this one was long scheduled. I have one expensive source but I'm not too keen on ordering a scheduled substance through the mail.

4 HO DIPT
4 ACO MIPT
4 HO MIPT - The 4 subs have seem to fallen off the map with the exception of 4 ho met and 4 aco dmt, which are everywhere. Placed an order for Miprocon and Iprocin earlier this year and then the vendor got shut down just before I could pay. Now the only one I can find doesn't ship to the US, typical.

GANESHA
HOT-7
2C-T-7
TMA-2
Mescaline (hopefully this week)
5-Methyl-MDA
4-HO-MET (hopefully this week)
TCB-2
2C-B
Methoxetamine
Tiletamine
4-HO-MBT
4-HO-DPT (have a feeling it is active orally but at much higher than psilocin dosages)
4,5-MDO-DIPT
ETH-LAD
2C-G
2C-G-3
DOET
DPT Possibly one of my favorites, not as good as straight LSD but DPT is nice, shorter than LSD but to me seemed more intense at the same dosage then LSD would be, and made the world seemed "perfect"

POSSIBLY TMA-6
I want to try all of those, i've just had difficulty aqcuiring them, 2c-B is fun though, but the visuals are weird o_O

Mescaline, preferably the traditional peyote buttons.

but most of ALL 4-HO-MIPT. I miss this stuff, and believe my experiences on it were superior to my current 4-aco-dmt experiments. Oh well, I'm all out of everything, time to take a break for a while.

Unless I find a 4-ho-mipt source again.