• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

back in that other century we used to call DOM STP and i sincerely hope that all of you who are looking locate some. def in the top 5 on my list of best drug experiences.
also in that other century, MDA used to be common as hell in rock island, moline, quad cities area and prob many other places i never visited. i'm a little surprised it's so rare now.
*sigh*
ok, enough ancient history. carry on ;)
-izzy

LSD. im not even lying here, tried too many psyches but never acid :'( ooh nd id love to try the nbome mescaline, san pedro just isnt doin it for me anymore

I want to try all of them. It's just easier to say that than to sit here and type for hours...lol

the 2- unsaturated dragonfly, 5-butterfly 2c's...

2cg-3-dragonfly (the carbon off the 3 carbon would be part of the 'g-ring' and the furan ring, also i would have it without the a-methyl)

any of the unsaturated fly's without the a-methyl group (the only unsaturated dragonflys are amphetamines wtf?)

any of the nbomes
particularly 25F-nbome

also, 2c-ef would be nice from what ive read (and makes me wonder
about 2c-g-3-f... if thats how you would write that... also i should specify that the fluorine would be off of the carbon comming off of the 4 carbon making it the g3 cousin of the methylfluoro, or the adjacent carbon making the g3 cousin of the ethylfluoro.

[/URL]

Last edited:
GANESHA
HOT-7
2C-T-7
TMA-2
Mescaline (hopefully this week)
5-Methyl-MDA
4-HO-MET (hopefully this week)
TCB-2
2C-B
Methoxetamine
Tiletamine
4-HO-MBT
4-HO-DPT (have a feeling it is active orally but at much higher than psilocin dosages)
4,5-MDO-DIPT
ETH-LAD
2C-G
2C-G-3
DOET
DPT

POSSIBLY TMA-6

Yeah, pretty nice list. I want to try all of these. ;) + AMT

If I was Dr. Manhattan, I would try 2C-G.

why do people say mescaline is a rare psychedelic?

Not everyone has unrestricted and plentiful mescaline readily available like you apparently do. :|

That said...

Mescaline and DMT are definitely my top two, followed by many of the 2c-x's.

Although i am confident i will find these and many more where i am headed for school in December. %)

(No, i did not base my decision of where i am moving to based on the local drug culture like many accuse me of. :\ If you can guess what city i am moving too...)

I'd be extremely interested in ALD-52, or other LSD-like compounds, especially because I believe there would be very few masters of this art with access to equiptment enough to be fiddling with these extreme treasures. ( watching some videos on youtube by neurosoup helped clear up to me what this was, and it got me thinking how much I value LSD itself none the less derivatives that I never may get to try)

I'd like some fantastic LSD for once in my life to, theres only been one time that I was thrown to the floor with intensity and that LSD was on thick (unforgiving) white blotter, with lines drawn on it no less. I'd just love some pure potent distinct perfect blotter. But most other batches I chow down on 4 hits and still tell myself Terence Mckennas old advice "when in doubt, double the dose!"

I would also love to try MDA, MDMA has been in me so many times I just wonder what the difference is, I picture it being capable of freeing one even more so from the personality complexes we all develop and possibly being a more immersive fun trip rather than symptomological like MDMA can be (focusing on side effects rather than the experience).

I have also never tried N,N-DMT yet fully intend to have at least a bout of sessions with this in my life, i've sacrificed in several ways aspects of my life to pursue the psychedellic realm freely... so i'm going to knock on gods door so to say.

You can but mescaline containing cacti in garden centres & plant shops....

Now i feel like an idiot :(

Either way, i was not aware that not all of the cacti were illegal. I will do my own research, however any specific easy to find species that you can name off the top of your head? Not asking for "where to buy", just what species'.%)

Id also like to mention that currently i do not have the means to buy a cacti and watch it grow for a year or more before eating it, which is pretty much required for any cacti i have ever researched. Any species you can buy legally and immediately eat/extract?

Last edited:
^ without having to let it grow, i can buy a large enough san pedro at a store, really?

Like....

Really...?