• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

^ How old is Shulgin? 83? 84? He has tested more research chemicals than probably all of us put together! Don't take research chemicals if you don't want to experiment and experience new valuable properties of psychedelics. Or if you're an idiot and can't do anything responsibly.

I will agree that people are dying from snorting 2C-T-7. More recently than 2001. There are unreported deaths in Canada, I heard of a few recently from a huge outdoor rave that happens every year. Luckily no one I know, but it's still horrible. It can be a very safe and enjoyable drug. IMO as safe as ayahuasca in any case. The nonchalant selling of 2C-T-7 from user to user is where the problem lies. People offer it at a rave or festival where other people take it without doing any research and you'd be surprised how many people will snort whatever comes their way.

Always do your research but in general research chemicals are fairly safe. Except for the UK mismash of bullshit, but tryptamines are among the safest drugs out there. Look at the reports of people taking 10-20 times the normal dose. The psychedelic research chems are the safest of the lot IMO.

Any other rare ones? I'd like to hear more of Nichols creations although it seems Shulgin beat him to most of the interesting ones.

HOT-7 please come to me! Sounds very sexy, not just the name but the reported erotic effects...Mmmm

not really down to try anything new really.... but i havent met a 2C i havent loved yet.... so that leads me to believe that mescaline must be that bomb shit. to put it colloquially.

i mean i wouldnt turn it down nah def not.

^ i definitely prefer mescaline to any 2Cx I've tried.

Methoxetamine for sure.

3-meo-pcp
4-meo-pcp
DOM
DOC
I'm a little intimidated by bromo-dragonfly due to its long duration but would like to give it a shot one day.

4-MeO-PCP (whenever a pure powder becomes available)
αET
ALD-52
DET
DiPT
DOET
LSM-775
MET
methoxetamine
psilocin (not mushrooms, but the isolate)

Last edited:
I would be more interested in ibogaine if it didn't last so damn long, as well as have the death reports on it, with the lack of evidence to confirm the conditions needed to result in death. Deaths resulting during Ibogaines experiences seem to have some sort of other contributing factor to the death, but the fact that their are so many deaths resulting from the use whether or not it is directly related is a little concerning. If you have some illness or malfunction biologically it appears ibogaine can exacerbate the symptoms. Granted I haven't done too much research.

How something so simple as eluded us for so long is beyond me lol

I'll be trying a few I wanted to soon. Br DFly, DOC, and DiPT. Would also like to try DET, all the 4-subbed tryps I have yet to try, 3-MeO-PCP, still have to try DPT but i'll get around to it, and more DOx's. Probably a million more but all I can think of now.

from the reports here I would think DOT (Aleph) would be a nice choice

2C-N
DON
AET

The one I'm most eager to try tough is 2C-D, and that's also the only one of them I'm able to get. :)

dmt
mescaline
4-ho-met
4-aco-met
doc

not really that rare i guess but i have yet to try these and they are on the top of my list