• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

also more LSD analogues, though LSM does sound the best (and ALD)

LSM would be good. There were rumours about it going around on certain Hoffmans last year. Doubt it was true though.

7 Ethyl-(S,S) 2,4 dimethyl azetadine LSD analog sounds tasty.. but you really can't trust the vendor that's supposedly selling this.

but definitely on my list of "try in the future"

LSM would be good. There were rumours about it going around on certain Hoffmans last year. Doubt it was true though.

i heard the rumors and i had the hoffmans.
They seemed more like LSD to me.

Off the top of my head,

3-meo-pcp
3-ho-pcp
3-meo-pce
methoxetamine
PCP
DOM
DET
MDA
MMDA

What do you all consider the rarest 4 substituted tryptamine? Or the 2nd rarest?

I managed to get some 4-ho-mipt, I thought that was pretty rare.

4-ho-DPT and DET were the last big ones on my list, and I've been lucky enough to try them. Both are great.

More than anything else though I'd like to try salvinorin B ethoxymethyl ether. I don't even find salvia that pleasurable but the prospect of jumping into an experience that radical but different is just so intriguing.

Methoxetamine, 3-MeO-PCE and PCE are also of interest.

3-bromo-4-methoxyamphetamine.hcl
3-chloro-4,5-methylenedioxyamphetamine.hcl
pmma

some of the DOx series (DOC seems very pleasant) as well as some MDAs... But really, all of them will probably still not be enough :) I dont really find disassociatives that attractive though so I'll leave the PCP and variants to you guys

What do you all consider the rarest 4 substituted tryptamine? Or the 2nd rarest?

I managed to get some 4-ho-mipt, I thought that was pretty rare.

I'd say that 4-HO-DET is fairly rare, although apparently not all that great expecially when compared to 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-DMT.

4-HO-DPT recently surfaced, and I don't think I've seen 4-AcO-DPT anywhere.

4-HO-MBT I just heard of from Magickalkat's post, so that is the rarest one I've heard of as I've never seen it available, but I'm not sure if it is actve. It seems 4-HO-MiPT, while extremely rare to the commoners is becoming more and more available. In my experience 4-HO-MiPT acetate, or 4-AcO-MiPT is a little more rare than 4-HO-MiPT these day, but nothing takes the take for rare 4-substituted tryptamines over 4-HO-MBT. I don't know if 4-HO-MBT is active so I'll have to look further.

In any case people I know tend to love 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MiPT and to a certain extent 4-AcO-MiPT. Noe of my friends have tried the 4-substituted DiPT's, DPT's, MET's or DET's but I hear 4-HO-DPT and 4-HO-MET are great.

Any other 4-sub trypts we don't hear of often other than 4-HO/AcO-DMT DET MET MiPT DiPT and DPT?

5-MeO-MET is fairly rare as well, but I'm not rushing to find it either. Figure I might grab 100 mg just cuz I can lol

I'm also interested in the ergoloids:

ALD-52 and also 7-Ethyl-(S,S)2,4-dimethylazetadine (if the latter ever turns up, has anyone ever receive anything from the 7-Ethyl-(S,S)2,4-dimethylazetadine people? I know a prominent BLer claimed he didn't)

If your from the same area i was around spring time of 09, im pretty sure those hoffman's were LSM. Pretty sure the print was him on the bike.

P.S i was from the north east when those were in circulation

Lysergic acid morpholide, NBOMe 2C-I, N-ethyl norketamine. I'd be golden.

All the drugs you guys are listing are not rare psychedelics they are all research chemicals that are readily available in the states. Most of the drugs you guys have listed like the hot-7, DOM and all the 2C drugs are stupid they have not been fully tested and are likely to have really bad long term side effects. Stick to the safe, strong, tested and wonderful drugs like LSD, MDA, MDMA, psilocybin and Psilocin. As far as a rare or more hard to come by psychedelics DMT is amazing or San Pedro and Peyote. Stay away from research chemical. At least stay educated and read to world news. More people have died in the past few years from these drugs than the entire history of the old school psychedelics.

pssh, noone has died in the past year from psychedelic RCs that I'm aware (well, besides bromo-dfly which is because of mislabling/handling somewhere along the line). From the bullshit uk empathogen/stimulant world, yes their has been deaths, but thats hardly the same as the tryptamines and phenylamines that people are naming in this thread.

Google 2C-T-7 a common phenylamine and you will see quite a few deaths all over the world. Not all of the RC's are deadly but there is certainly a few that are. Fact is, there has not been enough research to just go out and cut loose with these new drugs. Stick to LSD where it takes 10,000 a normal dose to OD.

All of the 2c-t-7 deaths were years ago and they were high doses snorted or in combination with MDMA. As far as I'm aware there hasn't been a death involving 2c-t-7 since 2001. 2c-t-7 is available online, and has been for the past few years that I've been involved and yet, no deaths have been reported since. 3 deaths out of the 10s of thousands the have presumably taken the drug is of course something to be aware of, but hardly indicative of a distinct health risk. Your more likely to be eaten by a shark if you take the proper percautions.

Many tryptamines that are RCs on the market have a very wide margin of error, with similar dose ranges to 4-ho-dmt or DMT itself. You are more likely to run into problems with 5-meo-dmt + 5-ho-dmt containing plants (naturally found drugs that have been used for centuries) than are any of the tryptamines available on the market with exception of 5-meo-amt (people are very aware of its negative effects)