• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone - Getting the best high

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take them every 3 to 5 days and my tolerence hasnt gone up yet and ive been doing it for months, but sometimes i take a week to 2 week break inbetween.

That is beautiful, I hope I can do this :D

If you don't mind me asking, what dose do you take each time? And also, how many months have you been doing this 3-5 day thing? I'd be happy if I could get away with once a week!

I used to take Vicodin occasionally in my early twenties like the OP, ten years later I ended up using morphine daily and then Heroin and now subs....

I don't regret my decision to start taking opiates, I'm just saying that if you manage to keep your usage occasional and recreational you are the exception to the rule, kinda like winning the lottery. For me it took almost ten years until I ran into the connections that gave me enough access to opiates to become completely ruled by them...

I still enjoy opiates, but they have cost me alot, not nearly as much as many others on this forum but I'm still on them. You may use them once a month for twenty years and not have a problem but they have a way of sneaking up on you.

I've become the person I despise (the person that has to give the "there's a good chance you'll turn into a junky" speech when you just want a better buzz), you just want to get a good high, so do I but I just felt compelled to bring up the obvious perils that so often accompany your current habit.

I used to love to go to the bar and take one every couple hours while slowly drinking beers, I know now that this is bad but I enjoyed it.

I think taking them on an empty stomach will give you the best results. Have fun, just be careful.

Do you use pure hydrocodone (e.g. Cold Water Extraction...) or simply vicodin tabs ?

Do you use pure hydrocodone (e.g. Cold Water Extraction...) or simply vicodin tabs ?

I've been doing a CWE on Vicodin ES. I usually make a CWE with 4-5 of them at a time, because I figure it ends up being around 25-30 by the time I lose some of it during the process. (Though I have gotten pretty good at it) =D

I appreciate the other posts about being careful. So far, I've been pretty good at only using once a week at the most, and I've been doing this for a while now. However I can definitely see how easy it could be to fall into taking them whenever I feel like it...

I tried a very light, high-fat meal before I took them last time, and it seemed to help out a lot! It definitely hit me hard, and I didn't really feel that sick at all. Also, I didn't end up taking more throughout the night, so I think that helped too.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

That is beautiful, I hope I can do this :D

If you don't mind me asking, what dose do you take each time? And also, how many months have you been doing this 3-5 day thing? I'd be happy if I could get away with once a week!

I usually only start with 10 Mgs orally on an empty stomach and then redose once or twice 5mgs at a time.

Ive basically been doing it since around April of last year , but I get alot of dry spells where I dont use for a few weeks.

But you could definatly get away with using once a week with no tolerence issues.

I'm just wondering how everyone else does their cold water extraction for vicodin?

Last edited:
Check out this CWE megathread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=396416&highlight=CWE+mega

The method I use is on the front page. Always remember that you want to use the least amount of water possible, because 14mg of acetaminophen will dissolve (IE be unfilterable) in every 1mL of water you use. So every 100mL will have 1400mg of acetaminophen in it.

I've read several of the different CWE methods, and I eventually stuck with yours. I really like it, and I find it to be pretty easy. The only thing I haven't done is exactly measure out the water amount that I'm going to need per X amount of APAP, instead I kind of "eye-ball" it. I'm going to do a very careful CWE next time and see how much of a difference it makes ;)

I usually only start with 10 Mgs orally on an empty stomach and then redose once or twice 5mgs at a time.

Ive basically been doing it since around April of last year , but I get alot of dry spells where I dont use for a few weeks.

But you could definatly get away with using once a week with no tolerence issues.

Very cool, thanks for the info!

It seems like if I keep the dose low, and take large breaks from time to time like you have been doing, once a week is probably doable for quite a while. Although I have been taking almost double what you take, I do notice that I'll start to feel 15-20mgs pretty good again once I take a couple weeks off or so.

I have found the more Tylenol I take the higher I get idk y but be careful I know too much acetaminophen can cause liver damage

Empty stomach is definitely the way ta go. I.E> b4 breakfast. I don't know what's happened to me, but I got a script that was a different brand it was a generic with 853 in it. I normally take the 3601 light yellows and still get a feel good from 1 or 2 after taking them for a year.This generic I got I took 1. felt nothing.so i took 2. . an hour later I took 4. (these are 10/325's). another hour and stil nothing at all. I ended up taking 20 of them and no. i didn't use a CWE. 20 of them over a 6 hour peroid and felt nothing.Did something inside of me break?
I called my Docotor about this and he gave me my usual 3601 from his office. this morning I took 2 of them and I am flying high again. are there antagonists in those 853 ones? Also i just completely stopped itching from them.Not 1 single little itch where I used to scratch like crazy and it felt wonderful to do so.. To add 1 more note. I have taken a diphenhydromine with my hydro once because I was itching way too much and it kicked my high into overdrive. I highly reccommend doing that ..THanks all. Please respond if ya wanna. *hugs everyone*.

how many mg do you think I should take if i havent done it in a year and im 175 lbs?

1.) I never felt the need to redose because I would always just take the pills I had all at once (50-120mg's hydro). i always got the best high this way, never had to worry about "re-dosing" to "boost" the effects or anything. I dont think its necessary.

2.) No one can tell you how much you should take as your "max" dose. Only you know your tolerance and only you can make that judgement call. My best guess is that if you only use 25-35 mg's to get a "nice high" than you shouldnt ever go over 50mg's. Thats just my opinion, and im not a doctor, so dont take my word for it.

3.) Definitely on an empty stomache. It kicks in MUCH faster(especially if you crushed the pills or broke them in half). If what your looking for is that blissfull euphoric high that wraps you in a warm blanket of happiness than I would definitely do it on an empty stomache. this allows more of the drug to hit your brain alot faster....allthough, it probably also leaves your sytem faster(but not too much faster), so if your looking for a prolonged high thats not quite as good as the "empty-stomache" one, then maybe taking the pills after you eat is a good idea. It all depends on your preferance.

*I never got too nautious from opiates but when I did I actually enjoyed it because it meant I was blissfully high and the euphoria was much stronger than the nausia. but whenever I did get it, i would just lie down and it woudl go away. If your in a situation where your going to have to be up and walking around, than you might wanna take the pills with a little food to prevent the nausia.....also, taking it with some pepto couldnt hurt.

how many mg do you think I should take if i havent done it in a year and im 175 lbs? you seem like you have a solid head of knowledge on this

I usually have to take around 15mgs to feel anything but tolerance is everything . There is no point in redosing in my opinion . I have always done cwe to get the best out of hydrocodone.

Your weight has nothing to do with it . i would say for a solid high... 10 or 15 mgs if you havent used in over a year .and If that's the case you will probably nod 8(

I use alot for pain relief and have for 13yr's.Anymore than 3-4 and it stops producing any sort of high.I've wasted alot of pills through the years.I use it now combined w/morphine 15 ER.I have chronic pancreatitis and low back pain.Having it removed in feb and recuperate and then wait for a donor and transplant.

I'm going to close this old thread, sorry. We don't permit "how to get the best high" sort of discussions as we are a harm reduction community. If you have a question, feel free to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.