• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SOLVED: Oxycontin OP IV Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked for SWIM. SWIM used a couple shots to absorb it all, unlike the originals. SWIM warns cautionary use. T+45min SWIM has had no adverse effects strokes, seizures or otherwise.

Last edited:
Why are a whole bunch of people with very low post counts singing this method's praises?

If this is an attempt at trolling it is a potentially lethal and very unfunny one.

Buy some fucking dope instead.

I'm with this guy, I would just take double your normal dose orally if you're looking for a buzz on these. its pretty much over for right now on these for shooting.

though the guy above has the best intentions i'm sure... for true opiate enthusiates like myself, who enjoy mainlining it, check this out:
www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/TH55RSHFFBVACGDR7
this 'rurik' fellah has an in depth, step-by-step method on how to prepare these annoying OPs for injection. and as someone who has tried it, i can honestly say it WORKS!!!
...stay safe everybody. (^.^) XXXO
p.s. as a side note, it shouldn't matter whether someone posts once or a hundred times a day if they have useful, truthfull info. --sadie

There are a lot of one-post wonders advocating doing dumb shit with oxy.

I bet if an admin had a look into this, they would all be the same person (or all using a proxy).

This is a really sick troll attempt that could cost lives.

People DO NOT I.V BRAND NAME OXY OR O.P.They are THE WORST pills you can inject PERIOD. I have already had three friends die from doing this. The wax and fillers you are putting in your veins are a ticking time bomb. Your body have no way to get rid of these substances once you put them in your veins.Not only can this result in infection but also cause blood clots,pulmanary embolisms and will kill your heart valves. Please be safe everyone, Life is to preciose~peace

That newoxycontin.com is spam bullshit, you have to give them your email and complete surveys or whatever. This thread pisses me off a lot and I've never even done Oxycontin. The hard truth for all you people addicted to this stuff is that it is non-abusable, of course you might find a way to snort it or something, but putting gel into your veins? Wtf... Move on to hydromorphone or heroin for that IV rush. And last I've heard, roxicodone is still around or CWE some percocets even. But yeah, fuck OPs and all the people claiming they've found an IV method cause it will probably kill you or fuck your veins up hardcore very soon.

Understandable Sadie but u must understand that someone has already mentioned someone dead from shooting these and then a bunch of first time members are endorsing this method.
Sketchy !

If you use to shoot OC, switch to roxis or dilaudid. The risk is just too great with shooting these. I would even recommend switching to heroin if you must shoot something and cannot find roxis or dilaudid, that is much safer than the OP's.

BIGsherm7272 said:
I would even recommend switching to heroin

From a harm reduction standpoint shooting even halfway decent powder dope is way safer than shooting ANY pill (the jury may still be out on tar, but plenty of people shoot it without major problems)

From a harm reduction standpoint shooting even halfway decent powder dope is way safer than shooting ANY pill (the jury may still be out on tar, but plenty of people shoot it without major problems)

I completely agree love, People may think that because pills are made in a lab and are given by doctors, they are safer and street drugs like heroin.

none of these so-called 'methods' for oc extraction really work imo. 95% of em are placebo affects, and the other 5% are debatable if they work or not.

This is real: It is a version of the microwave method. I "egg" the pill into powder. I place the powder on foil, then place it in the oven under the broiler. Keep watching it! With a pre-heated broiler, it takes maybe 15-20 seconds for the powder to start turning. When it is LIGHT brown, remove the foil(-with the powder). Place it in the freezer for 2-4 minutes. There will be an "amoeba-shaped" crust- the brown part... on top of the pile. Crunch that up and EAT all of it. Powder, crusty stuff- everything. It will be better than eating the old OCs! I'm certain it can be snorted; the slimy stuff is gone. But... orally- more of the oxy is released than when simply crushing the old 'OCs'. I wouldn't shoot one of these with a gun to my head. Get Dilaudid.

Why are a whole bunch of people with very low post counts singing this method's praises?

If this is an attempt at trolling it is a potentially lethal and very unfunny one.

Buy some fucking dope instead.

yah know, SWIM bought some dope the other day, and SWIM didnt feel anything. did a point to SWIM's head, and it didnt feel like SWIM got his money's worth. was it just weak stuff? it was pretty cheap, i guess about half the price of normal (nor-cal)

SWIM does anywhere from 30mg to sometimes up to 80 (oxy), and thats a good day, but yeah normally about 30. SWIM also likes (<3's) to do hydromorphone (dillies), and thats usually 8-16mgs a day.
so, tolerance wise to opiates, this just some bunk stuff? SWIM's friends that did the BT with them said they felt it, but said it was kinda week too, but they have HUGE tolerance's.

thanks!

There are a lot of one-post wonders advocating doing dumb shit with oxy.

I bet if an admin had a look into this, they would all be the same person (or all using a proxy).

This is a really sick troll attempt that could cost lives.

I agree! This threat should be closed. Something fishy is going on here with all the 1 or 2 post responses advocating this method...

Don't take advice from someone whom heats "real OC's"

And jesus, I hadn't heard about all these deaths from people shooting these. That's really sad.

yah know, SWIM bought some dope the other day, and SWIM didnt feel anything. did a point to SWIM's head, and it didnt feel like SWIM got his money's worth. was it just weak stuff? it was pretty cheap, i guess about half the price of normal (nor-cal)

SWIM does anywhere from 30mg to sometimes up to 80 (oxy), and thats a good day, but yeah normally about 30. SWIM also likes (<3's) to do hydromorphone (dillies), and thats usually 8-16mgs a day.
so, tolerance wise to opiates, this just some bunk stuff? SWIM's friends that did the BT with them said they felt it, but said it was kinda week too, but they have HUGE tolerance's.

thanks!

we dont like to SWIM ;)

this is the stupidest shit ive ever seen. dont shoot OPs up EVER!!! its pretty fucked up when heroin becomes a safer option.

Status
Not open for further replies.