• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SOLVED: Oxycontin OP IV Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

opinjectsolution

Greenlighter
Okay so I think I have found a solution to shoot an OP. The problem is that I did a few Fentanyl Patches so I wasn't for sure. But I did get a few friends to try out he method and they agreed it works. So here are the steps for IV use

Steps to SHOOT OPs

[*]Cut the OP into small bits

[*]Next you want to put the pieces in a spoon --- NO WATER

[*]Cook the pieces until they start to melt

[*]it will start melting and turn brown

[*]when it is melted take off stove

[*]add 1cc of water

[*]mix this solution

[*]put back on stove and heat again

[*]it will turn brown, and looks almost like your doing H

[*]Now the solution will cook in the water

[*]heat just like you would a real OC

[*]once and melted in water, remove from heat

[*]drop in cotton

[*]draw up

[*]get high

[*]enjoy for a minute

[*]Get back on BlueLight

[*]Post Reply of your experience

i dont think thats a good idea

1z1tcfcjpg.gif

oh lol

Op i have to say, never heard of cooking BEFORE adding the water. I thought that the idea behind this was to add the water first then heat up to separate the wax and other ER additives. adding water first will give space for that shit to go.

I do get these prescribed tho, so I will give this a try on my next refill and reply to this again.

Last edited:
Yeah this is just awful. And you DONT heat the water with "real" OCs, much less the OPs!!

My doc always scrips me straight generic oxycodone HCL. I swallow them on an empty stomach and within 15 minutes I am feeling good. In fact I just took some almost 15 minutes ago and I am having a hard time controlling this smile that keeps creeping onto my face.

Anyhow, my opinion on it is that oral is the best ROA for oxy. Plasma levels are higher and it lasts longer when taken orally. A lot of really smart people spent a lot of time and money designing it that way. Hypothetically speaking if you just really want to inject, I think it would be far safer to trade your oxy for some H.

Have you seen the thread owners name?

Are you trying to kill someone? Wtf

DO Not shoot the new OPs. A friend just died from a stroke from shooting the new OPs. He was addicted to OC for years doing six 80mg or more IV daily. We tried to tell him it is not the same, but the addict in him took over and he tried the microwave technique everyone is talking about. Some of the gel got in his blood and he died. Please listen people, if you are IVing the OPs. - STOP. You will die. It is probably safer to do heroin, as so many friends have now switched to. Thanks Purdue and DEA. If I can save one life from this post , I am happy. I am a 20 year user clean for just over a year. Daily for 20 years. I can remember kicking maybe 4 times in 20 years. Now is the time to quit before you die from this OP poison.

That actually works. Who knows what harm it causes, but it does work. SWIM would not suggest it unless you have a slight death wish, which SWIM does. :\

Last edited:
You have to be either gay or just plain stupid to try this imo. Though I have done my fair share of stupid shit

People are going to die on account of this thread.

It is a shame.

Yeah, on second thought, don't try this. SWIM's arm hurts like hell this morning and SWIM hopes he hasn't caused permanent vein damage.

Not stupid, was just desperately hurting. :( Sometimes, you just don't care when you're hurting that badly. SWIM will let you know if he's dead.

my cousin got ahold of these ops last week and shot a whols syringe of the gel , he only did it one time and said he wouldent do it again but i think it is too late . i told him he was going to have serious complications from this . I am trying to get him to go to the hospital but he wont go . any thoughts

My god...please dont do this. I have a friend who snorted a good amount of OP and the next day and im not sure if its still persisting but he could not breathe! The OP gelled up in his nose again (after crushing) like theyre meant to so I would assume that when you shoot them they gel up and harden your veins. This is one of the few times I can say with good confidence heroin is so much safer/cheaper/better.

Status
Not open for further replies.