• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nitrazepam dose

I see it's an old post, but maybe u're still there, and more experienced after 3 years...
I have some questions:
I suffer from an anxiety disorder, something in between panic attacks and GAD. I usually have 1-2 episodes per year, that are solved w SSRI - used Seroxat and Cipralex for some 12 years now, w small pauses.
When in an episode, I also have trouble sleeping for which I used Clonazepam (up to 6 mg per night sometimes, like last night) Imovane (up to 2.5 pills of 7,5 mg - no longer) Tritico, 1/3 pill (last night).
Now in anxiety episode for about 2,5 weeks, using clonazepam and tritico (plis a slight increas in SSRI Cipralex from 15 to 20 mg) and not really working. I usually take 3-4 mg of Clonazepam and 1/3 Tritico and I sleep, but often for just a few hours, waking up at 5-6 in the morning. If I wake up earlier, I take another 2 mg Clonazepam, and usually sleep for another 2 hours. A medium total of 6 hours. Now this affects my day, which is anyway suffocated by anxiety.
Recently my psychiatrist suggested I might try Nitrazepam, but I was afraid and passed it off.
Now I start wondering if it might work better.
My questions are:
-can I experience withdrawal when switching the 2, from Clonazepam I mean? Should I continue with a small dose of it while introducing Nitrazepam?
-anyone who's been through this switch? what are the possible effects in terms of reducing anxiety and aiding sleep last longer without waking up?
-anything I should know?

I've just got a package of 5mg Nitrazepam. I'm used to Valium for occasional relaxation but got the Nitra b/c I heard it is a good muscle relaxant. I'm gonna try it out and see. Besides Soma I just can't find any good muscle relaxants.

Any comments on Nitra welcome.

I know this threads from a while ago but seems like most of you here know what you're talking about. I have a question I hope some can answer. I have never taken nitrazepam until tonight. Took 10 mg felt pretty good so I didn't want to actually sleep. But now that I do I can't. Would it be safe for me to take an other 5 mg dose. I have done a fuck ton of other drugs. Unfortunately I'm in a different country and can't find any weed to help the insomnia. Just looking for some expertise. Input would be great thanks

Nitrazepam is the og of Benzodiazepines and the Chlorinated version of it is Clonazepam (Rivotril-Klonopin), and the Flurononated version is Flunitrazepam and I live by San Diego and Tj has the 1mg version from Roche; olive green 542, and I have the Israeli 2mg Version made by Teva. Nitrazepam was developed before Valium and essentially is structurally the holds the structural foundation for both Clonazepam and Flunitrazepam. Why Nitrazepam is Available in Canada and not in the United States nor Mexico. Yet, Mexico has MIDAZOLAM over the counter with a prescription in both tablet and iv form in variable quantities