• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nitrazepam dose

gsw2

Bluelighter
Hello BL community.

Tonight I've acquired 30mg of nitrazepam and some bud.

I was wondering what effects this will give me.
BUT mainly if its safe to take this much nitrazepam?

All help appreciated!

30mg nitrazepam is equivalent to about 1.5-2mg clonazepam or alprazolam.
so depending on what dosages you're used to figure out if that is a safe dose for you.

Ok thanks mate.
I have a medium benzo tolerance so ill see how shit goes down.

EDIT: Also will the 30mg of nitrazepam have the same effects as clonazepam or alprazolam?
Or will the sedative power just be similar.

Nitrazepam doesn't resemble clonazepam or alprazolam and in my case it's not a subtle difference. It's used as a sleeping aid and it never worked like that for me.

Ok thanks for the reply.
I will be trying it out soon and see what happens.
I'll report back later.

Nitrazepam and clonazepam are both nitrobenzodiazepines. I always felt they had something in common by their effects on my body, although nitrazepam is more sedative.

An average dose of nitrazepam is 5-10mg.

Thanks for the reply loulou.

And thanks everyone.
I have a strange experience to report as well.

I took the 30mg of nitrazepam and had a nice amount of bongs.
I went to bed, felt great.
Obviously passed out, I have no idea wtf happened before hand.

Anyway I woke up feeling strangely wet.
Turns out I pissed my self. and there was ALOT of piss.

Strange side affect just thought I would make it known.

I'm planning to do it one last time for a few weeks tonight.
Will I get the same effects as last night?
How fast does nitrazepam tolerance go down?

Thanks again everyone!

Nitrazepam has a long half life you will still feel it the next day so be carefull if you are taking opiates .
I love nitrazepam my fav benzo been on it 12 years! rx Used to get it in liqiud that was wicked.
I usually take about 30 40mg but i got tolerance mad.
20mg should have you cushty enjoy!
With the tolerance issue it's not6 as quick as the short acting ones like temazepam so you should be cool on 30mg again give it a few days though cos of the half life.

Last edited:
Thank you very much brimz.
Had a very happy night and felt exactly the same as the previous night.

Once again thank you BL!!!

nitrazepam is a hypnotic as oposed to alpraz or clonaz which are anxiolytics.... if you have a "medium" benzo tolerance i would take 25mg... and keep 5mg for a stim come-down...

Everyone is so helpful! I cant get enough of the BL community.
Thanks phatass.

Im going to be doing it again tonight. 25mg tonight and some bud.

Thanks everyone for your help, all my questions have been answered.

Everyone is so helpful! I cant get enough of the BL community.
Thanks phatass.

Im going to be doing it again tonight. 25mg tonight and some bud.

Thanks everyone for your help, all my questions have been answered.

yes mate Bluelight is the place to come for the info.

invaluable %)

Alright folks, just got my hands on 14 5mg nitrazepam; got them last night but was with friends hitting the beers quite heavy so i left them alone. Until this morning.

I had a horrendous hangover upon awakening & wished i had valium but decided to give the nitraz a test drive (i'd been vomiting & couldn't get back to sleep to recover) so i popped 5 mg then wound up vomiting again 15 mins later so took another 5 mg under my tongue which eventually put me down for 4 hours.

Later this afternoon i was still feeling the anxiety that comes with an awful alcohol hangover so i pushed the envelope & ate another 10mg which worked at last. It took a while to kick in but when it did it felt just like 20mg of valium but without the desirable high that comes with it.

In summary this medicine has value but next time i'll go with valium. The best all rounder!

nitrazepam is a hypnotic as oposed to alpraz or clonaz which are anxiolytics.... if you have a "medium" benzo tolerance i would take 25mg... and keep 5mg for a stim come-down...

he'll need more than 5mg. for a stimulant comedown.

For someone with a very low benzo tolerance 20 mg of nitrazepam would suffice. A moderate tolerance may require 30-50 mg of the drug.

Yes, clonazepam is the chlorinated version of nitrazepam - but don't let that fool you. Nitrazepam is far more powerful as a sedative, hypnotic, anti-convulsant, muscle relaxant, and amnesic. Being part of the same family doesn't mean two benzos will share similar intensity in effect, clonazepam is more potent (by weight mg per mg), but nitrazepam is far more powerful.

It's like the 3-hydroxy family (temazepam, lorazepam, lormetazepam, and oxazepam) - you got the most toxic benzo (temazepam) and the least toxic benzo (oxazepam) in the same family. They share the same qualities, but in different intensities - temazepam and lormetazepam are more intense in their effects, while lorazepam is middle and oxazepam is weak.

this dude knows what up....

I have a HUGE tolerance over the course of the last 13 hours i have consumed 250mg of Nitrazepam and 100mg oxycontin,i now plan on rolling a nice weed joint and ingesting another 80mg mg oxycontin and waiting 30-60 minutes until the oxy kicks in and then go sit in the garden (it's 3.30am uk time) smoke the joint and let bliss take control :)

* Disclaimer - please do not try this at home unless you have a massive benzo/oxy tolerance like me (not dick sizing just being honest,and tbf im ashamed of the level i have reached)

But serious to the benzo/oxy intolerant that dose could prove fatal :(

btw i last dosed my oxy at 8pm uk time,it,s now 3.40am uk time,ive waited nearly 8 hours will my previous dose (100mg) still work just as good or will i need to up the doseage?

Help very much appreciated,thanks

this dude knows what up....

25 mg of nitrazepam is a bit low for someone with a "medium" tolerance, and 5 mg will definitely not help with a stimulant comedown, not with cocaine and especially not with amphetamines.

Anyways, what's the definition of a "medium" tolerance - everyone will have a different opinion on what a "medium" tolerance is. For me, I see a "medium" tolerance as someone who takes benzos regularly and takes them in doses moderately higher than therapeutic doses. So, IMO someone with a "medium" tolerance requires anywhere from 40-60 mg of diazepam to get a very good buzz (I'm using diazepam as a prototype). Nitrazepam, although equipotent to diazepam on a mg to mg basis, is much stronger and a "medium" tolerance would require anywhere from 30-50 mg.

The reason I give ranges is because everyone is different and not everyone has the same metabolism - obesity, illness, old age, etc. all of these come into play here. It's not as simple as you guys make it out to be.

I have a HUGE tolerance over the course of the last 13 hours i have consumed 250mg of Nitrazepam and 100mg oxycontin,i now plan on rolling a nice weed joint and ingesting another 80mg mg oxycontin and waiting 30-60 minutes until the oxy kicks in and then go sit in the garden (it's 3.30am uk time) smoke the joint and let bliss take control :)

* Disclaimer - please do not try this at home unless you have a massive benzo/oxy tolerance like me (not dick sizing just being honest,and tbf im ashamed of the level i have reached)

But serious to the benzo/oxy intolerant that dose could prove fatal :(

btw i last dosed my oxy at 8pm uk time,it,s now 3.40am uk time,ive waited nearly 8 hours will my previous dose (100mg) still work just as good or will i need to up the doseage?

Help very much appreciated,thanks
I wouldn't up the dose at all mate :\ Regardless of your tolerance, you're still playing with fire there and may find yourself with a burn on your face.
To be honest I would take less than 100mg - There's still going to be some Oxy in your system, so I would take ~60-80mg.
Please do be careful though man as we had someone, who used to post in EADD often, pass away very recently due to an OD of downers (including Opiates).
Just yea, please watch yerself.