• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Working method to remove time release from OP's (tested)

The point would be that you try to get rid of the polymer matrix by dissolving it into non-polar solvent and leaving behind the undissolved Oxycodone HCl. You want them apart, don't you?

I'm not sure if the matrix dissolves in xylene or acetone but what i'm 100% sure of is that oxycodone HCl doesn't dissolve in acetone or xylene. It's a salt and therefore needs a polar solvent to be dissolved into.

I'm curious if IPA (isopropyl alcohol) extraction would work. IPA would most likely to dissolve the oxycodone HCl but not the matrix and therefore would allow the oxycodone HCl to be recovered by evaporating the IPA.

Gas and kerosene are both non-polar solvents and most likely will behave xylene-like. Oxycodone HCl doesn't dissolve in either of them.

See this is why im kinda leaning to the idea of trying to take 3-5 pills crush up very finely, soak in IPA90% or more... than take a a home made hashoil maker... used with butane.... it makes send and the alochol and the butane together at a pressure like environent could complete separate the HCL from the polymer.... polymer stays inside the pipe while the oxy is forced out... what you all think?

has anyone tryed just putting them under your toungh and let them disolve if you have tryed this let me no how it workes

Dillute OP's

Ok, veteran opiate user. I do not condone these following steps, but it has helped for me. People suggest using acetone to do this, but come on.... acetone?

1. Use a [clean] coffee grinder to ground one dose of OP's.
2. empty the ground-up OP dust into the shot glass.
3. Now, in this step, citric acid is the key. it does not dissolve chemicals as fast and as thorough as acetone. DONT USE ACETONE!
Now, pour 4-5 drops of lime/lemon juice into the shot glass, let sit until the solution of the OP becomes "foggy"
Now, take the damn shot and let me know whats up! look forward to ur reply. Im the first one (that I know of) to try this, so im looking for a second opinion. Try it and let me know what happens. thanks

If I were to come across the new OPs, I would go the shot-glass-and-lemon-juice route. I hope that I never come across the new OPs.

My friend just ground one 20mg op icy with a. Dremel and just snorted it slowly so it didn't gel in his nose and block the airway so they get moist in your nose and since its powder already the time release releases right in your nose bam instant release

How
K guys a method which works has been discovered!
I have personally tried this method several times this with very good results. A little of the Oxy is lost in the process but not much, I would say about 10% at the very most. It is not perfect but definitely gets the job done.
I have posted this in the long OP thread as well, so sorry for the double but I wanted to get the method out there.

FIRST STEP - Grind into powder using a Dremel or a file. A hose clamp can also work but it has to be very sharp. You can use the same tool to grind the coating off as well.

1.) Spread it out a bit on a microwave safe plate. I find that glass works faster but ceramic is easier.

2.) Microwave 5 - 9 minutes, watching it the ENTIRE time. Keep in mind this number will vary GREATLY depending on your microwave and plate.

3.) As soon as most of the powder turns to golden brown, pop it out. Its ok if a little of it is still a bit white -- just a little though. Do not over cook it as it will burn and waste your pill.

4.) Carefully put the plate in the freezer (it's going to be very hot!), and let it sit in there for up to 20 minutes. Again this number varies depending on your freezer and plate! For me it takes about 10 mins.

5.) As soon as the golden-brown Oxy is crusty and hard, take out the plate. The plate should be cold to the touch.

6.) There will be some condensation on the plate. Try to not let the powder get wet. If it is wet a little, CAREFULLY use a paper towel to dry around the powder.

7.) Use a razor blade or knife to scrape the golden-brown Oxy into a line/pile. After scraping it I recommend moving it to a new surface.

8.) Now use the knife or razor to chop it up BEST as you can, it will be a little hard and it will stick to the knife a little, but do your best. It gets drier if you wait which makes it easier to chop.

9.) Once its chopped as good as you can get it, line it up and go for it.

This method works great for snorting but I do NOT recommend smoking it, it still burns weird and is very harsh because there is a little plastic left. I have not tried IV but I would not recommend that either because of the plastic.

Credit goes to rurik!
How do you know if you have cooked it too long ?