• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Heroin in pills !

what a waste of heroin and cocaine, because neither is going to do much that orally.

I'd like to know the pricing on these pills even though were not technically supposed to know.

btw, what was the point of this thread and it being titled "wow"? the fact that there is a heroin/cocaine pill out there, when we always hear there aren't really such things except in very rare cases.

but again, waste of drugs IMO.

*edit*

actually, now that I think about it. I don't know how much caffeine is in there, but I think that could be a hell of a speedball if shot. depending on dose of heroin and cocaine.

actually, now that I think about it. I don't know how much caffeine is in there, but I think that could be a hell of a speedball if shot. depending on dose of heroin and cocaine.

Yeah I was starting to think the same thing as long as it wasn't sold as ecstasy. But then I saw this farther down.

Analysis of the tablets (total net mass 5.1 grams) by color testing (cobalt thiocyanate and Marquis), GC, and GC/MS, however, indicated not MDMA but rather a mixture of heroin (approximately 2 percent), cocaine (approximately 1 percent), and caffeine (not quantitated).

If I understand how they do the tests correctly then its around 5.52mg of heroin and 2.76mg of coke per pill. Not so good anymore lol so probably just pretty much a caffeine pill.

does anyone know if thats how the percent measuring works?

thats a waste of drugs and time if that is all that is in there.

theres just no reason for these pills at all.

you'd have to shoot like a bunch of them to even feel the heroin on it. and swallowing them is also a waste because of how low the oral BA of heroin is.

dammit it just makes me upset that there is such pills out there, unless were wrong and these pills are the bomb to shoot just one because were wrong with the measuring.

come to think of it, I"m surprised there isn't someone out there pressing heroin/cocaine pills meant for shooting. but then again, everyone's heroin dose is different so there'd be problems there, someone trying to get a certain amount of heroin with a certain amount of cocaine into a shot.

I agree Tokin ,that is a huge waste of drugs and time ...I know of a few people ,or at least I knew them a few years ago,that were from Phoenix area that had brown heroin pills that were pressed into pills and sold as heroin which they were and I bought one and they told me 1/2 will get you high ,etc...but i shot like 2 pills and got really fucking high!! lol..anyway I think that's really rare tho,as a pill press is hard to come by in my experience..but these people were heroin addicts that had moved here to the Memphis area and their hook up back in ARiz. was mailing them heroin tabs,that they must have pressed them selves as they were not the best quality pharm looking tablets but they did the trick..strange tho...You would think that some one would press like a 1/4 gram of H into a pill and sell it or less even..maybe the next big thing,who knows..

That 2% of 5.1 grams which i imagine is quite a few pills totals only .102 g of heroin total,if that was in one pill that would be ok ,but a 5.1 gram pill would be hella large..lol..plus that would be 50 mgs more or less of coke and 101.2 mg of heroin there total i think i'm rounding off with these numbers so..

It always amazes me the shit that turns up in pills - people are buying pills to get MDMA/MDA. IF you have any other active ingredient like ketamine, speed, 2cs, heroin, coke etc then sell it - dont just add it to the mix.

You need a certain amount of each drug to have an active and enjoyable dose - if a dealer has 80mgs of ket to 'waste' in a pill I much rather have that 80mgs as a bump with a pill.

Bonkers - waste of drugs/money IMHO

Hey, like pills still contained MDMA/MDA... If there were still pills with at least 100mg of MDMA, they wouldn't cost so little. And 1g of MDMA crystals wouldn't cost (at most) like ~15 pills. It was like 3,5 years ago when I took a pill last time and it wasn't bought from a random guy standing somewhere in a club. Since then I have done both MDMA and MDA but I didn't take any pills.

Some mixes are great but I do like to know when I'm mixing something and what I'm mixing.

Maybe these pills were made for plugging? How is coke when its in your butt? Anal speedball anyone?

You would think that some one would press like a 1/4 gram of H into a pill and sell it or less even..maybe the next big thing,who knows..

I have seen pics of heroin pressed into I think was 10 gram "fingers". it pretty much was about as round as a penny roll, and maybe as big, again, I only saw pics of them. if you could do that, and then cut them to pill size without making the sides all jaggedy and powdery (which I doubt is possible) then you could sell pills like that, I think it would be big. in St. Louis the heroin at street level, the cut stuff, is sold in gel caps known as "buttons" thats about as close as it gets really.

and to the guy asking about anal coke, its still not enough heroin. I still see no reason for making these pills. but I am highly intrigued by the idea behind it. like if they could be sold as a one pill fix, but everyone needs different amounts of heroin and cocaine. but if there were a way to know your perfect mixture without killing yourself or something, and press that into a pill where you'd only need one and it'd have both your dose of heroin and cocaine in it, would fuckin' ROCK! but straight heroin pressed pills would be cool, like you said, pressed to a certain amount like a quarter gram or something. that way dealers could imprint their product for that, and it would stand less chances of getting stepped on like stamped bags, that change quality the longer their around....

i loved doing e & h. but thats a tiny amount theBA of h or even c would maybe only work on a newbie lightweight. its just a waste of money. who knows if its even true.media now a days takes ALOT of research to find out the real truth.

what a waste of heroin and cocaine, because neither is going to do much that orally.

I'd like to know the pricing on these pills even though were not technically supposed to know.

btw, what was the point of this thread and it being titled "wow"? the fact that there is a heroin/cocaine pill out there, when we always hear there aren't really such things except in very rare cases.

but again, waste of drugs IMO.

*edit*

I agree with this.

But rectally,the coke part of it would be fun I bet,if there is enough of it,that is.Same with the H.
I dont like needles.

Last edited: