• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking tramadol after codeine

^ or two 100 mg slow releases, They even makin 50's now as slow release, dont really c the point in that but there u go :)

Hi guys.

Now I know that it should be the other way around, but I've taken the codeine first. It's been 1,5hr after I took 100mg codeine. What'll happen if I take 1 or 2 50mg trams now?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

I have sort of misjudged this question. 100mg is a low dose of codeine and u should be aight to add sum tram afterwards but i would prefer taking it 20 mins prior taking ur codeine so they can kick in and synergizes at once otherwise sometimes it can over power ur codeine buzz and lessen the opie buzz. Try doin it the other way around.

Hope that makes sense and helped a bit (being on dxm, codeine, 6-7 bars, oc's and kava) just making it damn hard to reply properly LOL think i need to lay down cloud nine hahahaha. Just be careful about dosage but from reading ur post looks like ur sensible enough to aim low and work ur way up. Good luck:)

Today i am again on this combo.....Yesterday i only had Trams but had a near dangerous ammount (400mg+) was incredibly motivated most of the day exept when i layed back, then holy shit!! its important to note that i started out with 200 mg and went up by 50mgs throught the day.

Back to today: 120mg codeine, 200mg tram.
just starting to feel fine:D

I'm wondering however if i should go any further with the trams now. sein as ive had a decent ammount yesterday. ive a mild tollerence to op8s by now.

If i take it further will prob be only by maybe another 100mg (tram) @ 50 mg intervals of half an hour.

Any one got any thoughts on this??

^ So long as you aren't overly fucked I don't think another 100mg of tramadol is going to do you any harm as it still falls under the 400mg a day.

Personally I always liked to dose up my tramadol like an hour before drinking CWE, I was pretty naive to opiates back in the day I was doing this and to this day some of the best nods of my life were had on the combo.

well today has been a hellova interesting one, been pretty wasted all day:\
ended up just toppeling the 400mg mark, redosed with 90mg codeine & a couple of kpins i have to take anyway to lower the chance of siezeing, ive heard talk of peoples musels twitching etc n i have not experienced any of this, walking about and doin stuff is a real buzz, but hit that matress and im automaticly so relaxed that if i lay back im not gonna move for an hour or two.