• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about Snorting vs Parachuting MDMA

Cheechy

Bluelighter
So the general consensus is that if you snort MDMA it's duration is much shorter than if you had parachuted it.

here's my question: say I were to parachute roughly 100-130 MG of mdma and it wasn't hitting me as hard as I liked after the comeup. At this point if I want the roll to last as long as possible do I parachute another? If I'm at that point I wouldn't want to wait another hour for more to hit me, I'd likely want to snort it.

So if I snort while peaking, does that mean the entire roll in general is going to be shorter?

Shouldn't be but it'll be mad intense. I always eat a molly then do another one in small bumps through the night.

I wouldn't say that the whole roll will be shorter if you snort after ingesting 130mg. You'll have a slightly higher peak from snorting, so yeah it should get you where you want to be if 130 isn't doing the trick.

If you take more MDMA orally after the initial dose, it will only prolong your roll and won't really get you any higher.

So if I'm peaking and I want my roll to be not only more intense, but also extended, would the best thing to do be snort enough to get me where I want in intensity, and then parachute another dose?

after the first high of the night. the others arent as good as ur serotonin is being used up already :). what i find these days (if there was ekkies) i'd double drop. 2-3hrs later double drop again. and leave it at that. the more u eat after that is just gonna make the come down harsher + more toxic for ya brain etc etc :).

If you take more MDMA orally after the initial dose, it will only prolong your roll and won't really get you any higher.

Are you kidding me? I roll so much fucking harder when I take more MDMA orally than the initial dose.

It depends on the time schedule... if you are just hitting the peak and you take more, you will be fucked off your rocker... But if you are half-way through or towards the end of the peak which is when people usually redose, you'll prolong the high but you'll never hit that peak again.

The exception to that rule is if you plug that shit. Plugging mid-peak or right before come down will shoot you through the sky.