• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best cocaine and weed combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

tijdloos

Greenlighter
Quick question guys,
What is more effective: smoking weed and THEN doing line(s) of coke (OR) sprinkling coke on the weed and smoking the combination together??

Do the two methods give you an entirely different experiences? :?

Dank u, Tijdloos =D

Sprinkling powder cocaine on weed to be smoked is useless. You're simply wasting your coke just to get a semi-numb mouth like reaction. But answering the before or after question, I would smoke pot certainly after you do line, or during. Either way it's a better high and it will eventually help your crash

Sprinkling powder cocaine on weed to be smoked is useless. You're simply wasting your coke just to get a semi-numb mouth like reaction. But answering the before or after question, I would smoke pot certainly after you do line, or during. Either way it's a better high and it will eventually help your crash

Yea.....smoking the pot AFTER snorting the lines helps me with the coke crash.....not as good as taking some benzos, but it works allright.

Yeah, don't sprinkle the coke on the weed, that's wasting a very pricey drug. You can mix doing lines in between smoking pot...not the best combination in the world but, to each their own I suppose.

Use the cocaine, and then smoke weed to alleviate the comedown.

I don't think that these two drugs "combine" well when taken simultaneously.

Not true. There is a BA from smoking coke on a blunt. Think about it. It needs to be "vapourized in order for it to work". Think about it; when the burning tip of the cigarette is burning the marijuana, that flame is also vapourizing the materials that have not yet been engulfed. And please don't tell me that it is "worthless" or "doesn't work" I have smoke pleeeenty chewies and I get gacked.8o

More effective? Snort that shit. "There's one right here roll the doller. There's one right here roll the blunt."

Not true. There is a BA from smoking coke on a blunt. Think about it. It needs to be "vapourized in order for it to work". Think about it; when the burning tip of the cigarette is burning the marijuana, that flame is also vapourizing the materials that have not yet been engulfed. And please don't tell me that it is "worthless" or "doesn't work" I have smoke pleeeenty chewies and I get gacked.8o

And that is why you use water, baking soda and cook the cocaine to a hard state. Powder cocaine smoked has no BA imo

I personally hate smoking weed before, during, or after doing coke. It makes me feel anxious and all around uncomfortable. I'd much rather have it (herb) for the next day while I'm laying around watching movies and recovering.

I personally hate smoking weed before, during, or after doing coke. It makes me feel anxious and all around uncomfortable. I'd much rather have it (herb) for the next day while I'm laying around watching movies and recovering.

Agreed.

Cocaine hcl does still work smoked; it just has alot lower vaporisation point than in it's base form which makes most of it get waisted, although it still works good with a tiny amount if you don't touch the flame to the powder. Its still alott better snorted.

After you smoked some weed takeing a line with coke and oxy mixed together feels nice. Just make sure not to do too much of both the things you are snorting.

Last edited:
if u want to smoke ur coke do freebase in a spoon with sodium bicarbonate water and coke.... ?

weed and coke don't mix well to me. rail coke and morphine or oxycodone or heroin and get a nice "speedball" effect, now thats a combo...

If you pack a small amount of weed in a bowl just to cover the hole, then lightly dust about a lines worth of the coke over the weed evenly, then pack the rest of the bowl with weed and once you start smoking the bowl, the cherry vaporizes the coke......bell ringer!!!! It?s the same method for dmt

If you pack a small amount of weed in a bowl just to cover the hole, then lightly dust about a lines worth of the coke over the weed evenly, then pack the rest of the bowl with weed and once you start smoking the bowl, the cherry vaporizes the coke......bell ringer!!!! It?s the same method for dmt

Not calling you a liar, but I have ba hard time believing that would result in bellringer, but regardless, if that is what you want it's cheaper, faster and easier to buy some rocks and throw them in a stem

Status
Not open for further replies.