Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

I'm pretty stoked to be spinning at this event

https://www.facebook.com/events/208863939287422 (I'll be spinning a split set with Squishy) It's part of a city wide, annual, all night art festival called "nuit blanche" * It should be a pretty good time I think. :)

*Scotiabank presents Nuit Blanche I mean...lololol.

Candyland, Krewella, Zeds Dead, Paper Diamonds, Seven Lions, and DJ Green Lantern all in one night.

Candyland, Krewella, Zeds Dead, Paper Diamonds, Seven Lions, and DJ Green Lantern all in one night.

Lucky bastard, thats nearly a festival quality of lineup (all in one night)

There's lots of great EDM music coming to my area, but since I'm a broke college kid I told myself I could only choose one concert to go to
Seeing Pretty Lights w/ full lights show & a completely analog studio on stage to engineer the sounds of the instruments so it sounds like its off vinyl. Very very stoked for this... ready to rollll 8(

On Saturday I went to "Pure" by boodang in Edmonton. Armin van buuren, w&w, laidback Luke, deniz koyu...ect. Fricken awesome! Armin did a 3hr set (crazy mofo) and w&w killed it! Boodang is bringing pure to calgary dec28 and I'm positive they won't disappoint! Cemetery of sound is coming to my hometown calgary...dimitri Vegas & like mike, mat zo & zeds dead! Man I am loving edm in alberta atm

Going to Gatecrasher's 20th Birthday on Saturday. Mauro Picotto's doing a one time only classics set, should be something special, only got to see him play his old style once years ago.

Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, John O'Callaghan, Matt Hardwick and a few others are playing as well, should be some night looking forward to hearing a good fee trance classics.

Saw Boys Noize last week for free, which was sweet. Planning on seeing Bassnectar and Dada Life the night before NYE - DADA rocks my world.

Friday and Saturday

Afrojack // Alvin Risk // Atb // Baauer // Benny Benassi // Boys Noize // Calvin Harris // Claude VonStroke // Cosmic Gate // Dannic // Dash Berlin // Datsik // Delta Heavy // Deorro // Destroid // Dieselboy // Dillon Francis // Dirtyphonics // DJ Icey // Foreign Beggars // Funtcase // Fury W/ Mc Dino // Gabriel & Dresden // Hardwell // Infected Mushroom (DJ Set) // Jack Beats // Koan Sound // Maxim (The Prodigy) DJ Set // Metrik // Michal Menert // Minnesota // New World Punx // Nicky Romero // Orjan Nilsen // Otto Knows //Rudee // S-Type // Savant // Sebastian Ingrosso // Tritonal // Umek // W&W // Xilent

Was at Zuma and Promise Halloween ed on Sat. It was fuckin DOPE. Jonah K's set was outta this world, so was zum one and hugsnotdrugs.

over-all line up was:
Dub and Bass Stage:
Biome (UK - M.U.D.)
Globular (UK)
Spyne
Jonah K
Zum One (zum1.com)
Kristian Sunflower

House, Techno and Electro Stage:
Derek Plaslaiko (NYC/Berlin)
Roozbeh and Ben
hugsnotdrugs
Terence Kissner

On Thurs, the 31st. Am probably going to TRIP OR TREAT 2013 - A HALLOWEEN (FREE)RAVE! (thrown by hugsnotdrugs) after Ms.G and I finish our sets at another party. It should be a good time too.

I saw a 3 hour Armin van Buuren set on Oct. 12th.

Since this is about an upcoming event I will be seeing Above & Beyond this Saturday Oct. 30th.

Armin Only in NYC April 11th 2014, 4th time I will have seen him. <3 tickets were pretty outrageous but had to get the dance floor

Because I work full time it's all about the big shows. My last one was pretty lights live (full band) w/herobust on Halloween and was amazing. Simply amazing

But now I have my tix for major lazer/boys noize/gta dec 30th in NYC. So stoked

Went to Give Thanks here in San Jose last Wednesday. It had Morgan Page and Dash Berlin who were excellent.

Machinedrum's Vapour City tour next wednesday!

:D

UNBELIEVEABLE performance. I'm pretty jaded and I was blown away.
He performed his new Vapour City LP in its entirety with visuals and a live drummer.

Here's a choice cut with the visuals he used.
[video=youtube_share;pZIU4z95LkE]http://youtu.be/pZIU4z95LkE[/video]

:D

All Good Funk Alliance on January 3rd...
[video=youtube_share;D-2fFdWH-aI]http://youtu.be/D-2fFdWH-aI[/video]
(Yes, that's us, and we hang out in bunches)
78215e13.jpg