• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what the hell is making the Dxm take so long to kick in?

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
the past 2-3 times i've done dxm recently it seems like it takes a couple hours like about 2 to 2 and a half hours long to start to feel it good. which is starting to make me question why just for me? any thoughts?

holy shit, last time i did it i became itchy as fuck. it was terrrrrribbbleee. i did like 3 bottles too. can't remember how many mgs. but i remember it was 'heavy' on the ewroid dosage chart

the past 2-3 times i've done dxm recently it seems like it takes a couple hours like about 2 to 2 and a half hours long to start to feel it good. which is starting to make me question why just for me? any thoughts?

dude..... I'm just guessing but did you use delsym again? I know you posted something just like this a long time ago. delsym is time released DXM and i don't think hit's you all at once like chugging a bottle of normal DXM would

naaa i never used delsym i used the robo gels 15 in each gel 20 in a bottle. just swallowed a bottle(20 pills) bout 3 hours ago and it's startin' to hit now i also just snorted a little line of bupropion and it seems like it potientiated it like i hoped:) haha i'll tell you all how it goes.

The gels are the reason why. It takes a bit for your stomach to digest the casing. I've never liked consuming 3 bottles of robogels. It is just easier to open up 12 oz of cough syrup into a tall glass and chug it down.

well even though i took gels this time the last two times i drank bottles of shop-right brand 15mg dextromorphan cough syrup still took just as long..

Um, it's not just you.....dxm takes around 3-4 hours to peak, so that is quite normal. It always took me a couple hours to start to feel it.

i also just snorted a little line of bupropion and it seems like it potientiated it like i hoped:) haha i'll tell you all how it goes.

When I was prescribed bupropion I had to get off of it after a month because it was causing me to be very manic. I was told that it was quite common, so maybe it made you manic which might give you more energy and maybe make the dxm less effective....

Just a guess.

good question

good question. the liquid is of coursxe faster than the pills....:\