Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

What the fuck was with the Carl-centric episode last night? I do not want to see an hour of Carl.. Jesus that kid is such a little shit.

Yeah it was pretty weird, the only thing I can think is that they wonted to start off slow and know no ones going to leave the show over one shitty, slow episode about him being a nob, so the next few episodes I predict to pick up the pace and suspense quite a bit. I'm looking forward to more episodes (but less of Carl).

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-carl-is-coming-b40bde.jpg

Whoa. Everyone is overlooking something very important from this episode. Carl ate all the pudding! All 112 oz of it! Then, the little shit brags to his dad about it. He just HAS to die now.

^Haha.
I really like the actress that plays Michonne. She does brooding very well. However, it was odd seeing her emote and I'm not sure whether it's cause we haven't seen that or if she's not overly skilled as an actress in conveying fear, despair, etc. Or both. It felt awkward.
I also would really like to smack Carl. Unfortunately, that episode kinda felt like a introduction to Carl as more of a central character. I really, really hope not but I gotta feeling. Hoping for much Daryl and Glenn and Maggie and zero Carl and Rick in the coming episode. Not that I don't like Rick. Just not right now...

^I could go for a Daryl and Merle spinoff. Pre-Zombie Apocalypse. Mostly centered on their drug use, sales, criminal activity, other varied hijinks. I think that would be ace and a sure fire hit.

i think the next episode is about maggie and daryl and beth (darly and beth separately than maggie of course

^^

Yeah, man. It could be the new Breaking Bad. Hah.

Xactly, meng. That's exactly what I was thinking. Breaking Bad-esque. I'll split the creator/writer credits with you 50/50.:)

Re: next episode- Wasn't it indicated that Beth and Daryl escaped together? Beth... We're very fortunate that we still have quality characters like Beth and Carl and they only kill off the sucktastic ones like Hershel.8)

beth and daryl are together i said that they'd show whats happening to them and whats happening to maggie separately

Yeah I want to see some bad ass daryl action. He should bitch smack carl for being such a little homo.