Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

i was not disappointed by the first episode. the zombies have the perfect amount of presence; you do not forget what this post-apocalyptic world is about, but at the same time there is room for more than flesh eating and shot-gun shooting. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

little girl zombies are the best. way to start off with a bang.

Its pretty damn awesome its like Land of the dead, only on a tv show its hype. The horse getting attacked by the zombies was insane lol

^
him taking that horse was so dumb and frustrating. after checking only one car? come on, that kind of thinking isn't gonna get you through the zombie apocalypse.

i was not disappointed by the first episode. the zombies have the perfect amount of presence; you do not forget what this post-apocalyptic world is about, but at the same time there is room for more than flesh eating and shot-gun shooting. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

this is a great point. sometimes when I read the Walking Dead in the comics, you kinda forget about the zombies, get used to them and just turn the page without much thought. but in the TV show, they are looming and creepy. the make-up is exceptionally well-done

^
him taking that horse was so dumb and frustrating. after checking only one car? come on, that kind of thinking isn't gonna get you through the zombie apocalypse.

Thats nonsense, a horse can out run zombies. He just got trapped in a bad situation.

^na, if he was in a car he could have just plowed through those fuckers. when traveling in zombie infested lands, picking transportation that A. is easily frightened and can throw you off and B. does not have a hard, protective surrounding is just downright foolish. FOOLISH.

^na, if he was in a car he could have just plowed through those fuckers. when traveling in zombie infested lands, picking transportation that A. is easily frightened and can throw you off and B. does not have a hard, protective surrounding is just downright foolish. FOOLISH.

Lets see if he can get that tank moving in the next episode. Clear out Atlanta!

I was going to watch it last night On Demand and had to go somewhere after 10 minutes. Later that night, I dreamed I was in the show and zombies were everywhere, ripping everyone around me apart. This show is begging for me to watch it. I'll finish watching it this weekend.

What night does this normally come on? Sunday?

Sunday at 9 on AMC. I reckon you saying you were a big Frank Darabont fan... and this storyline has Frank all over it. just the fact that there is tons of human drama around, and generated by monsters. but the focal point (should) be the human conflict

One thing I have never seen a zombie apocalypse story cover is just how long the zombies last. There are only so many, and many get killed by gunshots and whatnot, but there are probably not even enough bullets in the world to kill 7 billion zombies. How long do you have to survive before the zombies can no longer sustain themselves and die (again) of natural causes? How long before society can begin to rebuild itself?

interesting thought, and kinda covered in the comics. zombies that have to face the winter freeze easily if outside and covered in snow. TWD comic zombies deteriorate far slower than regular corpses, and it doesn't matter if they lose some of their meat and other working parts. they can essentially be walking skeletons. also, if a zombie's face and nose and eyes are fucked up, then they don't perform at 100 percent (which makes one assume that they use their nose to hunt)

for as long as the comics been going on (since 03 I believe), not much time has passed in this fictional universe (I think like 2-3 years)

^interesting. if i google maps a comic book store, can i start reading this thing from the beginning? or are the old books out of print, and expensive/hard to find?

edit: oh shit, they are all black and white? every page? no fucking color? well, that's, erm...

He didnt have gas so it was a quick spot on fix. Makes sense to ride a horse rather than travel on foot and become a victim.

As for a car you cant plow through that many zombies as he was surrounded by as well you'd be better on higher ground which the horse had offered.

^I'm not gonna debate you, Jerry. If we are around for the zombie apocalypse, you're just not on my team.

^I'm not gonna debate you, Jerry. If we are around for the zombie apocalypse, you're just not on my team.

lol, its fine.

To change the subject what do you think about the black man and his walking dead wife will he take the shot at her?

yeah there are sites where you can just type in your area code and it will give you the nearest comic book stores

they have compendiums, omnibuses, and trade paper backs collecting all these issues. I think the omnibus has 50 issues. the trade paper back usually has 6 issues at a time. I like buying single issue comics, but that's just me

don't let the black and white artwork turn you off. I really wouldn't have it any other way, for a zombie horror comic

I also hope they also include that gritty feeling some directors use,which was employed in the Evil Dead movies, but not throughout the series(maybe a scene here and there)... It would be just fabulous if they also include some music from the Evil Dead Musical, but I know I am dreaming when I say this ;)