• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine why doesnt my crack smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asyd420

Bluelighter
me and a buddy of mine bought a gram last night and cooked it up and when we got done making it we decided to test it out. when we would hit it i could taste it but we were not getting fat hits like we used to. can someone tell me what we did wrong. could it have been that we put the wrong amount of baking soda or what?

Are you sure the coke was good to start with? Did you snort a little to make sure it was good before you cooked it up? And how much baking soda (make sure it was not baking powder) did you use? You should be using less basking soda than coke.

first off you used a gram, seconds its an art form and you got it wrong, use 14 grams not 1, otherwise just go get crack instead of coke

was it still wet when you tried it that could be why you gotta dry it out

I think you need to describe the exact process you used to make the crack cocaine in order for us to better answer your question. Also, answering some of the questions asked above might help as well.....like...."did you test the coke out first?"....or...."was it still wet when you tried it?".....etc...

I think if you answer those questions and better describe your process, we will be able to help you idenitfy the problem much easier...thank you.

please help me lol why isn't my crack getting hard? it separated and all but it's still mushy... not enough soda? undercooked?

Don't revive an old thread to hijack it make your own thread and actually explain your situation

Status
Not open for further replies.