• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

Also, in the same book, every opiate listed save one or two has chloroform as the primary solvent. Others are toluene, MeOH(which is primary for morphine), pyrimidene, and petroleum ether.

Also, looked at a bottle of chloroform, and though it's nasty stuff it is stated that residue after evaporation is .00005%.

soo.. i know i'm not known or anything around here. i've been using for about a year in around december. i've finally gotten my first batch of ops from my friend. ..

1) i took of the coating with a paper towel, then proceeded to remove the little pieces attached and all the coating.
2) i grinded (sp?) it with my ped egg (the little foot thing) with really no problem at all, maybe a drop more resistance than the older ones

when i looked under the ped egg, it was ground up. i made a line, put a bill up my nose and snorted it. for about 30 - 40 minutes i didnt ahve any gel or anything, and i was getting drips and nodding hard. i ground up a whole 80.

and hour or so later i met up with my brother and gave him one. he did it like i did, those he made his goo up. we waited for it to dry, and then he grinded it up and blew a too (about an 80) and now we have smoked one joint and a blunt (we normally do about 100mg/day mor e if around and smoke about 5 joints a day, haven't smoked a blunt in about a yaer or so). basically i am really high. and i did it just like an old one. both of us.

after a while we picked some goo out nose, but a lot of it dripped or absorbed and we are crakced. so you all know im about 125 lb and 19, he is about 190ln and 27, and has been using (not as much as recently) for about 8 years or so.

so thats my input to how i got high off it. my advice is to not really wet the paper towel too much so its hard to work with, but you want to get all the coating off .

let me know?

soo.. i know i'm not known or anything around here. i've been using for about a year in around december. i've finally gotten my first batch of ops from my friend. ..

1) i took of the coating with a paper towel, then proceeded to remove the little pieces attached and all the coating.
2) i grinded (sp?) it with my ped egg (the little foot thing) with really no problem at all, maybe a drop more resistance than the older ones

when i looked under the ped egg, it was ground up. i made a line, put a bill up my nose and snorted it. for about 30 - 40 minutes i didnt ahve any gel or anything, and i was getting drips and nodding hard. i ground up a whole 80.

and hour or so later i met up with my brother and gave him one. he did it like i did, those he made his goo up. we waited for it to dry, and then he grinded it up and blew a too (about an 80) and now we have smoked one joint and a blunt (we normally do about 100mg/day mor e if around and smoke about 5 joints a day, haven't smoked a blunt in about a yaer or so). basically i am really high. and i did it just like an old one. both of us.

after a while we picked some goo out nose, but a lot of it dripped or absorbed and we are crakced. so you all know im about 125 lb and 19, he is about 190ln and 27, and has been using (not as much as recently) for about 8 years or so.

so thats my input to how i got high off it. my advice is to not really wet the paper towel too much so its hard to work with, but you want to get all the coating off .

let me know?

I'm gonna be nice here... i think you're full of crap...about all of this

Last edited:
Ok, I have some theories to throw out there and see
what people think. I have been looking at solvents for alkaloids (like chloroform, toluene, etc) but I realized we are still dealing with the SALT form. This is done to make them more soluble in water so they will be absorbed. So that being said, we are left with two options. First, u can treat with alkaline and extract with an organic solvent, then add acid to put it back into salt form. This method has drawbacks and is hard. The second option is to use a polar protic solvent (which water is). These include acetic acid(usually dilluted with water though), butanol, isopropanol, n-propanol, ethanol, methanol, formic acid.

Also, in the same book, every opiate listed save one or two has chloroform as the primary solvent. Others are toluene, MeOH(which is primary for morphine), pyrimidene, and petroleum ether.

Yep, right you are but this is data for freebases. This thread is about extracting Oxycodone HCl (salt) from the pills/making OP's abusable.

Most HCl salts aren't soluble in acetone. Many are soluble in Isopropyl alcohol.

Edit: seems like cvalero figured it already out himself.

Ok, I have some theories to throw out there and see
what people think. I have been looking at solvents for alkaloids (like chloroform, toluene, etc) but I realized we are still dealing with the SALT form. This is done to make them more soluble in water so they will be absorbed. So that being said, we are left with two options. First, u can treat with alkaline and extract with an organic solvent, then add acid to put it back into salt form. This method has drawbacks and is hard. The second option is to use a polar protic solvent (which water is). These include acetic acid(usually dilluted with water though), butanol, isopropanol, n-propanol, ethanol, methanol, formic acid.

Now we're getting somewhere...

So theoretically if oxycodone hcl is soluble in isopropyl alcohol like LOV suggests , this should be fairly straightforward.

I imagine the gelling agent can't be any worse than the one in concerta. Consider iso can extract that (and opana from what I hear) I bet it can also work with this.

Can someone apply this method in the link below to an OP? Maybe letting evap. overnight instead of using heat due to opiod heat destruction. Make sure to use 91% iso or higher.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8121550

It's worth a shot . If I had any OP's I would have already tried it. Other alcohols are worth a shot if iso doesn't cut it. I know virgin ethanol is easier to get a hold of then virgin iso...

-lenses

I would suggest that isopropyl alcohol would be one of the simple solvents listed in purdue's PowerPoint to the FDA. But that is not necessarily a bad thing since using advanced extraction methods (not really advanced, just ground and soaked longer) they were able to extract over 70%. Also, room temperature was optimum for most if not all extractions, so no heat.

Acetic acid, I bet, would be the real deal for this experiment. First of all, it is harder to get so it'd def be a medium / complex solvent. Also, it is heavily associate with opiates already as it is used to refine heroin so it has a proven track record of being an "opiate solvent".

A lot of you are theorizing about what solvents work for what, but if you ready my post earlier, ONE HOUR of acetone and I had GREAT results-- no bullshit. Another guy did as well, even though his techniques were a bit wasteful. Anyone who wants to experiment with this--- I'd suggest trying my acetone experiment. I dont have any OPS, only OCs for now (yayy!!) so I havn't redone the experiment.

I will try acetic acid this weekend when I have a chance to goto the photo hobby store. Will report my findings as well as methods used when I do.

Glacial acetic acid is the water free type FYI. I am just thinking the dilluted type might cause it to gel up.

Glacial acetic acid is the water free type FYI. I am just thinking the dilluted type might cause it to gel up.

Right, I recall reading a thread in the old hive regarding distillation of the photo type to glacial or near glacial for this matter.

I will check on this when I get to my server that has an archived copy of thehive postings. If anyone has a method they know of off hand that works well feel free to share it.

SMARTEN UP people goddamn. You're going to end up dead if you guys don't slow down and take proper precautions and educate yourself with the chemicals you're working with!! (M.E.K. IS A PLASTIC SOLVENT, IT DISSOLVES ALL TYPES OF PLASTIC, PVC, RESINS, AND GUMS. MEANING THE PLASTIC PEDEGG!!!! THATS why your pedegg had melted. I truly hope that you did not consume ANY of the product/liquid/whatever you achieved from that procedure, because it most likely contained M.E.K. and dissolved plastics, resins, and chemicals used to manufacture the pedegg)

Not entirely true. MEK doesn't dissolve HDPE. HDPE containers, measuring cups etc. aren't hard to come by at all.

FYI acetone also dissolves many different types of plastic but not HDPE.

Not entirely true. MEK doesn't dissolve HDPE. HDPE containers, measuring cups etc. aren't hard to come by at all.

FYI acetone also dissolves many different types of plastic but not HDPE.

Well, MOST plastics... (i.e. most likely the type of plastics used to make pedeggs )

I just want people to be safe, and read up and educate themselves on the chemicals they are using.... Not just take someones word on the internet...

I will try acetic acid this weekend when I have a chance to goto the photo hobby store. Will report my findings as well as methods used when I do.

Cool--- I am interseted to hear. I am pretty sure acetic acid is found in food products and is non toxic (it is in vinegar, for instance). HOwever, be sure to do some research on the effects of ingesting refined acetic acid and whether it is easy to evaporate fully before you ingest the solution.

I think the acetone idea worked great and seems safe after researching the effects of acetone ingestion, and its ability to fully evaporate. If it is done right, I dont see how the harm in it but correct me if you know something different. I suggest you do your own research and make the decision if you want to risk ingesting a small amount of acetone. That being said--- I had GREAT effects with the acetone, and I KNOW it worked because my water was bitter and tasted like oxycodone. I'd like more people to try it out because atm I have old OCs so I am not fucking with the new ones.

I would think acetone is one of the solvents tried in the FDA PowerPoint presentation. The only thing is the peg400 is going to come out also. As I said earlier, I think initially polar protic solvents would make the most sense for a water soluble salt, but polar aprotic would be next logical step. LaMessia did an acetone rinse and it looked like it got the peg400 out, so I still think that is a good
initial step. We just have to stay away from aqueous solvents since we now know it hydrates the hpmc and binds the API.

I scraped off the coating and ground it up with a ped egg. Then I added warm mineral oil to it and it seemed to dissolve the polymere. I ate the wet crystals and it tasted like pure oxy. I would have dried it but I don't have experience with this stuff. The reason I tried mineral oil was I read somewhere that one of the polymeres would dissolve in the oil. I can't try it again until I get more in the morning. How could I dry it after applying the oil?