• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

I have been holding off posting this because I feel it may be slightly too unsafe for most people but I cannot sleep and I ended up here and I tried the various microwave/heat methods and I think I lost over half my target compound every time... expensive experiments.

If you are losing over half every time if you are doing the toaster oven method then you are doing something terribly terribly wrong. I am at the point where I have to take a very specific amount of OC a day in order to cover my pain(240 mg/day) and I know the exact amount needed for me to stop from having any WD symptoms(140-160 mg/day). Now, I still get both the new and old OCs depending on what's available and I can honestly say that I require the exact same amount regardless of which version I happen to be using that particular week. Taking the OPs orally I have definitely noticed a significant decrease in effectiveness but using the toaster oven method allows the OPs to be on par with the original OCs. So, either you did the method wrong or you didn't actually even try it because I have yet to see anyone try it and have them not be 100% pleased with the outcome.

I will admit that I have not tried your method and frankly I have very little motivation to either because it seems to be quite a bit more complicated then the method I have had amazing results with. Maybe if you would post some photos of your system or even just a photo of what the end product looks like I would then possibly give it a chance. But why take the risk of wasting pills by mixing them with even more chemicals(like there aren't enough in the damn things already right?) when there is a perfectly good method thats quicker, simpler, and less risky?

Sincerely, I am not trying to be condescending even though I am sure thats how I am going to come off but it would be great if you would at least post a photo or two. It would just give the method so much more credibility in my eyes(as would others I am sure). Because really, embedding a photo into a comment on this forum is about 6% as difficult/time-consuming as the method you posted sounds, easily worth the time-investment. And btw, I am curious if your method actually works but I'd just like to see it before I risk anything.

peace out,

the dude

Help

PART TWO

when i tried this, the powder just turned straight dark brown??
conv oven @250 degrees middle rack
it came out dark brown, never golden/light brown or yellowish like yours just straight dark brown??? need help.

OPs take too long to stop pain/Withdraws???? like 4 hours for me,

Step 5: Heat the powder until it is golden brown, JUST LIKE THIS.
View attachment 9116

Side Note: The objective of this process is to destroy the PolyOx bond with the oxycodone. The PolyOx breaks down at temps over 220-ish and the OC breaks down at a little over 400 degrees. So don't use a torch or a lighter because they are TOO HOT. This method works on the basis of heating it up to a point in between 220 and 400, destroying what we don't want while keeping what we do want.

Haha, wow DudeRugs that's basically what I posted, but you went the extra step to take pictures. Nice work, and thus the code has been cracked. Nice work everyone!

Also, i came across this interesting story about the top 3 weirdest ways to break the new op formula. Pretty funny read.

i did the method with the pics on page 19 but mine in oven at 250 degrees just went from white to straight dark brown, not black but dark brown and it seemed like it was just that remoxy shit left no oxycodone HCL at all from an OP

PLEASE HELP

PART TWO

when i tried this, the powder just turned straight dark brown??
conv oven @250 degrees middle rack
it came out dark brown, never golden/light brown or yellowish like yours just straight dark brown??? need help.

OPs take too long to stop pain/Withdraws???? like 4 hours for me,

I have only done this method in a regular conventional oven once(toaster oven the rest of the times). If I had to guess what the problem is it would be either; a. you weren't watching it the whole time and left it in too long(which I don't think you did), b. the piece of glass you are using is too thick and when you take it out the glass takes too long to cool, in turn it still cooks the op further than ideal, or c. the oven is too hot.

I tried to be clear in one of my replies that the time it takes to go from white to brown to burnt is not a very long window. My advice to you would be to not only pay very close attention to the glass piece while its cooking but also keep the oven door open a crack so you can see it clearly. If you are doing this right then there is no way it would go straight to dark brown. The window on most ovens makes things look slightly different (either from being dirty or tinted or whatever) and the oven is usually dim to begin with.

If you pay close attention to the powder you will be able to see that before it turns brown it will begin to almost form little droplet-like balls(the pieces of powder will acclimate to each other if they are close enough together). Try taking the glass out before it turns brown, instead just wait until you can start to see a little bit of steam rolling off the glass. This is why I recommend the toaster oven with some tongs or a pair of pliers because you can constantly take the glass plate out to check it because you are constantly holding it in your hand. Make sure your large oven is set to the LOWEST possible temperature setting. Don't put the glass near the heat source either. Highest rack that still allows visibility is a must unless your oven's heat comes from the top. The reason is that in the toaster oven, when set to broil, the heat element is mainly heating the powder directly. In the conventional oven, if the heat source is on the bottom, that means that the glass is being heated first. So by the time it is hot enough to melt the powder once you take it out it will continue to cook the powder until the glass cools down. WATCH THAT SHIT LIKE A HAWK!

ALSO, when you do this method it only takes 1-5 minutes to take effect. Fuck that 4 hour bullshit. And maybe try a thinner piece of glass. I use a piece from an old cheap 4x6 picture frame because its thin so it heats up quick and cools down fast and I think that might be pretty important. Are you using 80s 60s 20s or what? Because that could contribute to the difficulty, and how fine are you able to get the powder? Is it pretty uniform in how fine it is?

^thank for contributing your method... it seems to make sense and like it would reduce the harm of trying to use these pills illicitly.

Also, your name really ties the room together.

help.

I tried to be clear in one of my replies that the time it takes to go from white to brown to burnt is not a very long window. My advice to you would be to not only pay very close attention to the glass piece while its cooking but also keep the oven door open a crack so you can see it clearly. If you are doing this right then there is no way it would go straight to dark brown. The window on most ovens makes things look slightly different (either from being dirty or tinted or whatever) and the oven is usually dim to begin with.

If you pay close attention to the powder you will be able to see that before it turns brown it will begin to almost form little droplet-like balls(the pieces of powder will acclimate to each other if they are close enough together). Try taking the glass out before it turns brown, instead just wait until you can start to see a little bit of steam rolling off the glass. This is why I recommend the toaster oven with some tongs or a pair of pliers because you can constantly take the glass plate out to check it because you are constantly holding it in your hand. Make sure your large oven is set to the LOWEST possible temperature setting. Don't put the glass near the heat source either. Highest rack that still allows visibility is a must unless your oven's heat comes from the top. The reason is that in the toaster oven, when set to broil, the heat element is mainly heating the powder directly. In the conventional oven, if the heat source is on the bottom, that means that the glass is being heated first. So by the time it is hot enough to melt the powder once you take it out it will continue to cook the powder until the glass cools down. WATCH THAT SHIT LIKE A HAWK!

ALSO, when you do this method it only takes 1-5 minutes to take effect. Fuck that 4 hour bullshit. And maybe try a thinner piece of glass. I use a piece from an old cheap 4x6 picture frame because its thin so it heats up quick and cools down fast and I think that might be pretty important. Are you using 80s 60s 20s or what? Because that could contribute to the difficulty, and how fine are you able to get the powder? Is it pretty uniform in how fine it is?[/QUOTE]

ORIGONAL MESSAGE above-------------------

i used a dremel to file an OP 30MG pill down and have one other way and i used also a conair foot shaver that works getttin the ops into a veryu fine powder and not chunky as long as you dont press the pill on the foot shaver too hard.

thats what i used was a 4 x 6 picture frame glass its only about a guess of
2-3 mm thick of a 4 x 6 inch picture frame glass just like you said.. what would be the best temp to do 220 - 230 - 250 and how long

my oven door doesnt have a window on it at all. iv watched the pill and it looks like it just goes goooey and clear even when watching it but it was op 30s maybey those are harder to melt down

Last edited:
im just sick of the ops taking 3-4 hours to stop the pain i have.

i wish they would just bring the old one back but the FDA dea has a part in that,

i used a dremel to file an OP 30MG pill down and have one other way and i used also a conair foot shaver that works getttin the ops into a veryu fine powder and not chunky as long as you dont press the pill on the foot shaver too hard.

thats what i used was a 4 x 6 picture frame glass its only about a guess of
2-3 mm thick of a 4 x 6 inch picture frame glass just like you said.. what would be the best temp to do 220 - 230 - 250 and how long

my oven door doesnt have a window on it at all. iv watched the pill and it looks like it just goes goooey and clear even when watching it but it was op 30s maybey those are harder to melt down

The 30 and 20s are trickier. I would say to take it out as soon as it starts to turn clear. The smaller ops have way more binders and I have noticed that when finished they are lighter in color. Also, your powder may actually be too fine. When did this with 20s it was milled down with a hose clamp instead of a screw and the powder melted into larger droplets than when using the 80s. It makes it a little more work in the end when you have to dice up the melted product but it is definitley still possible. Just take it out when it looks clear and once it cools it while be a pale yellow color.

The 30 and 20s are trickier. I would say to take it out as soon as it starts to turn clear. The smaller ops have way more binders and I have noticed that when finished they are lighter in color. Also, your powder may actually be too fine. When did this with 20s it was milled down with a hose clamp instead of a screw and the powder melted into larger droplets than when using the 80s. It makes it a little more work in the end when you have to dice up the melted product but it is definitley still possible. Just take it out when it looks clear and once it cools it while be a pale yellow color.

i found another way and easier to watch the pill turn yellowish/golden brown, set the burner on a stove top to high at lease with the op 30s and it comes out really decently yellow not like your 80s turned out but really close.

i found another way and easier to watch the pill turn yellowish/golden brown, set the burner on a stove top to high at lease with the op 30s and it comes out really decently yellow not like your 80s turned out but really close.

Well I'm glad you got a method worked out, just be really careful heating that glass with an open flame. I've broken mine almost everytime I've tried using a flame instead. I can see how the burner would be a bit easier though since the heat is more evenly distributed. I might have to give the burner a try instead one of these days, it might actually shave a minute or two off the process. Happy to hear you got it this time, I don't like hearing about stuff going to waste.

after doing much resreach on older purdue experiments I have found that the complex solvent they used was XYLENE , after finding this information someone tried this and had GREAT OUTCOME so for the people out there that know a lil about using such chemicals try this and enjoy

In the tutorial it says to use a piece of glass. However I told have a piece of glass laying around so could I use a plain metal baking sheet in the toaster oven? It is just a metal, it doesn't have any non-stick surface or any other coating.

Hi all,
My friend has been taking the 80mg OP's (prescribed for post-op pain) and has been using the "coca-cola extraction method" instead of swallowing them whole, as the pills simply take too long to kick-in, and are significantly less effective than the original 80mg OC's.

His comments:
The most significant factor in extracting the oxycodone, more important than anything else when using this method (examples of other variables = heat, size of pill fragments, how fine the pill is turned into a powder, the container used, etc...) Is, PATIENCE! (Patience to let the crushed OP sit in the coke/soda for as long as possible b4 drinking the solution)
Patience is the single most determinative (sic?) factor to extracting the most oxycodone using this method. The difference between waiting 15 minutes and 60 minutes is huge in terms of effects.

After 60 minutes of a crushed OP sitting in room temp coca-cola about 3/4th of the pieces of OP had dissolved completely and the remaining 1/4 were not bitter at all, and had a jelly like consistency. After drinking effects were felt in 30 minutes, lasted about 4 hours, and had a potency equal to about 70mg IR oxycodone.

I should point out, my friend did once keep the solution @ 120 degrees F. for 15 minutes b4 drinking and found the effects equal to about 40-50mg oxycodone IR. What the results would be doing this for a longer period of time, or crushing the pill into more/smaller pieces he cannot say.

The bottom line is that a fairly complete extraction can be accomplished without a microwave so long as one is patient enough to wait....

Last edited:
If you are losing over half every time if you are doing the toaster oven method then you are doing something terribly terribly wrong. I am at the point where I have to take a very specific amount of OC a day in order to cover my pain(240 mg/day) and I know the exact amount needed for me to stop from having any WD symptoms(140-160 mg/day). Now, I still get both the new and old OCs depending on what's available and I can honestly say that I require the exact same amount regardless of which version I happen to be using that particular week. Taking the OPs orally I have definitely noticed a significant decrease in effectiveness but using the toaster oven method allows the OPs to be on par with the original OCs. So, either you did the method wrong or you didn't actually even try it because I have yet to see anyone try it and have them not be 100% pleased with the outcome.

I will admit that I have not tried your method and frankly I have very little motivation to either because it seems to be quite a bit more complicated then the method I have had amazing results with. Maybe if you would post some photos of your system or even just a photo of what the end product looks like I would then possibly give it a chance. But why take the risk of wasting pills by mixing them with even more chemicals(like there aren't enough in the damn things already right?) when there is a perfectly good method thats quicker, simpler, and less risky?

Sincerely, I am not trying to be condescending even though I am sure thats how I am going to come off but it would be great if you would at least post a photo or two. It would just give the method so much more credibility in my eyes(as would others I am sure). Because really, embedding a photo into a comment on this forum is about 6% as difficult/time-consuming as the method you posted sounds, easily worth the time-investment. And btw, I am curious if your method actually works but I'd just like to see it before I risk anything.

peace out,

the dude

My method is NOT for the every day person, and was only posted for the sake of completeness and showing what could be done is all I was trying to do. I felt I made that very clear.

I'm assuming you know your body and I know mine either I must be doing the baking method wrong or we are using different ROA's, but it was literally like getting half of what I normally do... Are you IVing or snorting? Might make a ccomplete difference in where/how long the OC is getting obsorbed if u snort it where as I am filter sterilizing a sol'n specifically for INJECTION. This requires more than just breaking the TR it means drug must me completely dissolved. What I posted probably would only make sense if you are needing a clean product for IV IMO.

very well, photos will come. I am on suboxone and anything but brown is very hard to come by for me but I will post pics ASAP. And BTW similar method works ok for opana xr's too but must be done in water-hexanes rather than just Et2O for obvious reasons of unfavorable drug NPOS partition coeff (and related ether solubility) and does not require centrefugation just separation of layers and dry H2O layer and then reconstitute in desired amount of water.
I had decided I had absolutely no intention of sharing my method with anyone so I never took the time or even thought of taking incriminating photos of possibly commiting a crime. I learned that in "Not Getting Busted for Extra Shit Done in the Past 101".

I was reading about the methods that use solvents, it just didn't seem like a good idea to use those kinds of chemicals for something that is going into the circulatory system, especially when you don't have to. The coke idea just makes me cringe, i don't like the taste of coke, let alone the taste of oxy mixed in with that.

I am curious though, i have a friend that's been IVing for the better part of 7 years, and he never uses a micron filter. Just a qtip cotton. The op solution is yellow in the dart, but there are no particles. He's never had a problem. I can see how if you aren't careful it could be a problem, but I'm curious why everyone is all about the micron filter. Seems kind of unecessary to me.

And if your shit is going brown, you missed that 30 second window when the baking is in the sweet spot. Like it's been said, it takes about 8 to 10 minutes for it to start turning that yellow color, but once it starts to turn, it goes QUICK, you MUST watch it. If it's turning brown too quickly, then chances are you are using the wrong OP for the temperature you are using. The tek I wrote about was only tested with 80 mg op's. I would imagine that if it's a smaller pill, you would need less heat, but I could be wrong. Very interesting reads. I like how purdue totally tried to fuck shit up, and everyone online was like screw that idea. We'll figure it out. I was very skeptical at first that it would get figured out, but now that it has been, it aint no thang. Nice work everyone.

interested in the oven tek, i may check it out. trying to figure out what to do. ran out of roxy 30s, only have the new oxy 40s and can't iv them. trying to stay off H, but i'm getting desperate...anyone with clear cut way to break down the new oxys so they don't gel if you iv it?

This might seem obvious but I haven't seen it mentioned and would like to hear what everyone / anyone has to say:
In regards to taking the OP's Orally via the "Coca-Cola Method":
Why not add lemon juice to heated up cola? Since both Coke and Lemon juice seem to work at breaking down the time release junk and freeing the oxycodone, it seems likely that using BOTH coca-cola and lemon juice would work better than either one on its own? Does this make any sense at all or am I missing something? Sure, the lemon juice and Coke may break down the junk the same way, but they may contain different acids, enzymes, etc... That would speed up and/or make the extraction more efficient....?

ALSO....what if one were to prepare the OP for oral consumption the same way they would for snorting? Essentially, use the microwave/freezer method, BUT then take that powder supppsedly ready for snorting, du¥p it in soda w/ lemon juice and wait a while? Wouldn't this be the best method of all for oral use?

I was reading about the methods that use solvents, it just didn't seem like a good idea to use those kinds of chemicals for something that is going into the circulatory system, especially when you don't have to.

I agree with this statement entirely, also i was curious to find out if this method worked:

Need:
OP
Glass
Water
Emergen-C
Cutting tool

1) Cut up your OP into 8-16 Pieces.

2) Dissolve Emergency in your glass full of water.

3) Once Fully Dissolved Put all 8-16 Pieces into water and wait one hour.

4) Drink and Enjoy.

Also i was curious if putting the Solution in the Refrigerator or Freezer while waiting the one hour would Help or Hinder the Process, if this process even worked that is. :)

P.S. I just thought of something, instead of Trying to get rid of the TamperProof Gel maybe there is another Drug or Something that can interact in a Synergistic way making it able to just be taken Regularly to get the kick. I have tried with Benzo's (mainly Klonopin and Xanax) and no Luck :(

Last edited:
^Thats exactly what I've been hoping to find....having to wait so long for the pieces to dissolve in w/e medium is used is just to long @ the moment. I thought that when the OP is mixed w/ the soda, kool-aid, etc... It should already have gone through all the steps that supposedly make the OP snortable. I believe that the microwave then freezer method takes no more than 15-20 minutes, not including time needed to initially pulverize the pill. If following those steps really does result in an "IR oxycofonr" powder after 20 minutes, I imagine that letting it soak in coca-cola or w/e for just 5 minutes or so would be enough time to completely dissolve the powder.
If the above is true, then the methods for oral ingestion that take @ minimum an hour to begin working (most say 6-12 hours) could be reduced to 30minutes total and possibly even a larger amount of extracted drug.

I'm very curious to hear what people think about this?

Idea from DudeRugs / justtesting's Posts

This is an idea for making a safer IV product that contains MUCH less binder. It mixes the crisping method with what we know about PEO/PEG and how to use wick-filters. The short version is first, I explain it afterward. Note: never tested this, it's theory.

1.) Do crisping method to acquire golden powder.
2.) Dissolve golden powder in 100% IPA
3.) Wick off the IPA (which contains the PEG now)
4.) Sediment that remains has the oxy
5.) Add water to dissolve oxy.
6.) Wick off oxy-water (leave non-water-solubles behind)
7.) Enjoy oxy with little to no PEO, PEG, or non-water-soluble adulterants.
(2nd wash steps not included, obviously you might wanna do them)

Maybe justtesting can advise on which binders would remain? Lactose might be the only one?

My idea revolves around the fact that PEO/PEG can dissolve in 100% IPA. After completing the crisping, the golden powder that remains still has all of the binders in it. If this were dissolved in IPA it should cause the oxycodone to become sediment on the bottom, while the PEG remains dissolved in the IPA. Simple wick-filtering can remove the IPA and you're that much closer to a clean product.

The reason I believe this is the case is as follows: The crisping method does work, and when water is added to the golden powder, much of the oxy escapes into the water, also without gelling. This shows the PEO has been degraded down to PEG and allowed the oxy to escape. Therefore, in IPA, the PEG would dissolve and the oxy would fall to the bottom since it will not dissolve in IPA. (When doing the UV-light method this is the same thing that happens as the PEO degrades: the oxy falls to the bottom as sediment.)

DudeRugs Part 1: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9268073&postcount=466
DudeRugs Part 2: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9268132&postcount=467
justtesting synopsis: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8960000&postcount=351