• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD and Blood Pressure... Is it safe?

Doesnt it say 06:13 (am) ?

I'm up at 4 am a fair bit, not that I wont to be, my cat wakes me up the fucker... He is 23 and has cat dementia or something :D

^ depends on your location - says 4:13 for me :)
I have a sneaking suspicion pp&r and I are in the same time zone...!
My cat wakes me at a similar hour, but I always head back to bed for as long as I can, heh.

I believe LSD has many affects on the body depending on the person. I already have low blood pressure. The first time I took LSD (3 strong tabs) ( I also ate a weed cookie idk if that matters) I was a healthy 22 year old. about 3 hrs into the trip i was peaking and then fainted and for the next 2 min continued to faint ( prolly about 5-10x). Within the next 10 hours I fainted an additional 2x. The other 2 people I was with didn't faint at all. I didn't have a bad trip and wasn't scared at any point. Looking back on that experience though I think I kept fainting b/c the drug probably lowered my already low blood pressure.

^^ honestly, thank you very much for signing up just to mention that.. gives me some re-assurance when I do dabble with LSD as I suffer from hypertension

haha btw, with the whole me posting before work at that time - I work on a fishing vessel :p

I wake up at 3am every working day :)

Just my .02: I dosed a decently strong tab at like 7pm one night and had a doctors appointment at 9am+/-30minutes and my BP was something like 152/95. Mind you I'm a young adult male and my average is just about 120/80 on the dot...

^^ thats a bit concerning.. Ive taken several trips since being diagnosed with hypertension but have never measured my BP... mine usually sits 140+/75 without betablockers

The last time my roommates did LSD I measured their blood pressure every hour (I just started medical school; thought it'd be fun practice) and it was lowered by about 30-40mmHg over the course of the night.