PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cb 13 info? ----- 1-Naphthalenyl[4-(pentyloxy)-1-naphthalenyl]methanone

shepj

Bluelighter
1-Naphthalenyl[4-(pentyloxy)-1-naphthalenyl]methanone

image.php

Potent, orally active CB1/CB2 receptor agonist with limited brain penetration (EC50 values are 6.1 and 27.9 nM for CB1 and CB2 receptors respectively)

Based off of EC50, it seems most similar to JWH-073.. anyone know anything about this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same question...anyone know of this one? My rc supplier is touting it as something new..what is it?

Last edited:
It has limited brain penetration, just as you said. The Ki means fuck-all if the chemical won't make it into the brain.

Not very psychoactive at all but it might be useful as an anti-inflammatory or immunomodulator or whatever. This is like the Loperamide of cannabinoid agonists.

Two huge napthyl moieties are a bad sign, too. Same issue people were having with JWH-018.

I think this is a little beyond BDD so I'll move it to OD.

BDD >>> OD

I thought people were all over jwh 018,,,,,that's odd.
Think I will order a gram and see what happens.
hope it is smokeable.

Oh it's a cannabinoid eh? Sorry I missed that before.

OD >>> PD

Well..I ordered it...seeing as I don't know what it is or what to do with it this may prove interesting or stupid bordering on moronic.

It has limited brain penetration, just as you said. The Ki means fuck-all if the chemical won't make it into the brain.

Not very psychoactive at all but it might be useful as an anti-inflammatory or immunomodulator or whatever. This is like the Loperamide of cannabinoid agonists.

Two huge napthyl moieties are a bad sign, too. Same issue people were having with JWH-018.

Pretty much...be very surprised if this gets people high at any reasonable dose, though as with loperamide no doubt at some point there would be some degree of central effects. Actually the fact this CB-13 made it through to human trials is quite a positive sign so far as the toxicity of JWH-018 goes...not that this applies to pyrolysis byproducts of course!

Even with all the moving thus far I personally think this belongs in ADD at this stage. PD is meant for cannabinoids that pass the question mark stage a bit and are on the market and being used. I'll leave that to the OP if he agrees but I think you will get a better response on the theory there. However competent our PDers may be.

Well I am not sure what all those initials mean (PD, BD, ADD).but wherever you think I will get a response wouuld be best. Bottom line is..until I know more this will sit in a drawer. It was an impulsive purchase for which I ain't feeling overly bright.

You are not the thread starter but I will take your feelings on this into account. Smart indeed not to use it until more is known.

PD= psychedelic drugs, BD(D)= basic drug discussion, ADD= advanced drug discussion

The compound sounds interesting, but not if you want to get stoned. The authors of the original paper found it to be an effective analgesic at doses up to 3mg/kg, while CNS effects didn't become apparent until 10mg/kg. Also the central effects peaked at around 6-9 hours after dosing...

There's also a study where it was given to human volunteers. They found oral administration was effective, and taking it after food doubled the peak plasma concentration and extended the half life. Also:

Dizziness, headache, and nausea were the most frequently reported adverse events (AEs), predominantly at the 40- and 80-mg doses. The incidence of AEs was dose-dependent and mild to moderate. No deaths and serious adverse events were reported. In conclusion, CRA13 was reasonably well tolerated and demonstrated a linear pharmacokinetics over the studied dose range (1-80 mg). Food intake increased CRA13 C(max) and AUC(0 - tz) by approximately 2-fold, whereas t(max) was unaffected.

Lol at the bold text!

Thanks for the clarification about the abbreviations.
Solipsis, I know I am not the thread starter..however...the thread was started 9 months ago and seems to have sat til my inquiry yesterday. So..if you think there is a location where I might get more input...could I possibly persuade you to move it there.
Thanks...and thanks everyone for your input thus far.

Well...it arrived on Friday......After careful consideration,,,,,,,about 10 seconds worth.......this one went into the, "What was I thinking?," drawer.
\Perhaps one day someone will look into this one......

^At least you have a cool novel cannabinoid in your collection now, despite it being rather worthless for recreation.

The packging is rather pretty in an austere kind of way. Perhaps I can get a picture frame and....

Cb-13 my experience

OK, I see there is nothing on cb-13 in the forums, swims turn to give, swim surely has received, thanks to all btw. It is, from what swim understands, it's the 1st water-soluble cannabanoid . swim doubts that means injection is anything but moronic, more like it is absorbed by the body rather easily and it would spend less time in the body than other cannabanoids.
1 gram received from reliable rc supplier, history includes many cannabanoids, 5-meo-dalt, 5-IAI, O-2482(nrg1) and I await ubr597(KDS-4103)
Off-white with a gray tone being the off in the off-white, grainy, finer than table salt slightly more course than and other crystalline RC swim's seen (15ish, he claims) moves like salt not like a flake or powder, tastes like a cross between ocean water and plastic (like christmas morning not burning plastic) swim smoked atop tobbacco or a damania-mullien blend. blew out tons more smoke than would of if wasn't topped. didn't bother dissolving swim had been burning jwh-18 for the year prior, and once and awhile a k2 type thing around the town. swim gets a rush after a jwh18 hit, this nothing a couple more and swim feels great, mellow but great swims body felt relaxed head clear as a bell... swim was hoping for less mellow. eyes did not turn red, IQ test would not be greatly affected swim thought. and at the same time swim felt complacent, as if he had blazed, relaxed, less anxious. swim is not generally fooled by placebo effect. definetly know you have cannabanoid vibe, very clear headed. upon does approaching 30-40+mgs(hard to say didn't usually finish out the bowl) the head seems less clear but all effects were pleasant and the duration before redose was 2+ hours smoked it pretty steady, lasted swim a week. unique, novolty, and I would say it is worth it for a head who can't blaze in a all bans state. the urb297 appears to be much more promising. will follow up if there are any Q's I'll have swim answer them best he can.

First off, no SWIMing you psychedelic pioneer. Second off this isn't a water soluble cannabinoid nor is it the "first of its' kind". Thirdly the activity vs cost is bullcrap for most people.

man, I don't git the 'SWIMing" bit, I use this site to keep safe in my explorations.

No need to get all defensive, he was just pointing out the rules. This is a warning. -Tommyboy

Last edited by a moderator: