• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cb 13 info? ----- 1-Naphthalenyl[4-(pentyloxy)-1-naphthalenyl]methanone

i heard the cb series drugs are kinda boring im mildly interested in cb-25 but, new am-2232 soon

Last edited by a moderator:
^I have been pushing several vendors to synth me some AM-2232 for quite some time now...
First off, no SWIMing you psychedelic pioneer. Second off this isn't a water soluble cannabinoid nor is it the "first of its' kind". Thirdly the activity vs cost is bullcrap for most people.
Could AM-2232 perhaps be a water-soluble cannabinoid?

I thought this was older than 1 month, anyway I feel more and more inclined to move this to ADD. But I tend not to like it when a TS does not return to post again. It is probably not prudent to try to acquire / consume an unknown compound, so it is smart if smitty decides to store it until more is known. For his sake ADD may be able to shine some light on possible risks.
Personally I would b interested to hear about the possible side-effects that are confirmed with some cannabinoids, although if nobody can confirm very serious things that does not mean that it becomes safe all of a sudden.

I have participated in drug studies twice now, both involving water-soluble preparations of IV cannabinoids. I wonder if some surfactant was used for this or if any water-soluble cannabinoids are known. Unfortunately I have little or no idea about what compounds these were. I'd be lucky to find out some number code... Gave me the most incredible laughing fit I have ever had over lunch time though - that was sick! This other guy was running up and down the hallway and could not stop rotating his arms like a mill, apparently he had to be subdued / taken to the nearby medical unit or ER where he supposedly urinated some seemingly inhuman volume. In retrospect he was never in any danger and just panicked, we were told later. But the rest of the study was cancelled.

Sorry for going off-topic but you know.... memories!

Soli, were these FDA studies? I remember looking on the US govt medical trials website a while back and found a few past trials for IV water soluble cannabinoids (they are known!) Maybe you could look it up?

^I am quite curious about those studies also, thanks Soli!

You're sure about AM-2232? Not even moderately so with the nitrile group? :( How would one go about finding that out?

I know O-2694 is a water soluble cannabinoid, but it readily hydrolyzes into O-2372, another moderately soluble cannabinoid.
Another water soluble cannabinoid, O-1057, also readily hydrolyzes into a (probably moderately water soluble) cannabinoid that has yet to be named.
Oh, and while we're collecting water soluble cannabinoids, can't forget O-2545!

Last edited:
A fast way to check/predict solubility is to do a calculation called the logP (usually ClogP), smaller values are better for solubility in water.
For reference:
JWH-018 logP(chemdraw): 7.1
O-2545: 4.97
O-2372: 4.76
O-2964: low
O-1057: 7.02 (protonated: 6.34)
THC: 6.76
AM-2232: 4.75 (!)

So maybe it is soluble, after all. Mabye it's not. Only one way to test, really.

In response to your "possible side-effects of cannaboids".

"I would b interested to hear about the possible side-effects that are confirmed with some cannabinoids, although if nobody can confirm very serious things that does not mean that it becomes safe all of a sudden."

I'm semi-new to the site, but not new to certain cannaboids. Think what u want but here goes:

About a 4 months ago my freind and I realized the market void that was ever present in the localation we were in. We aquired around 18g of jwh-210. 18g makes a lot. Here's where things get odd. About a month ago I began to taste blood when waking up in the morning. The first 2-3 days, I thought nothing of it. Continue trails. After 3 days of doing this + having sum coughing issues, the first thing I did upon waking up was to make my way to the sink in the bathroom. Seeing as the coughing was worse in the a.m. and late p.m., I was curious to see what I could produce from the cough. Blood. That's what. Half brown mucus and half blood. Bright blood. Leading one to believe the blood was O2 rich. Was the damage occuring at the aveoli? Was it because we used straight damiana? Was it because we used acetone @ first, then moved on to e.c.? Was it TB? Was it the chemical itself? Some questions I neither confirm nor deny. Went to the hospital. No TB. Dr. could not rule out the possibility of black mold being in the house, however not the case. His recommendation to me was to stop smoking. He was an old doctor around 60 yrs old with respritory problems himself. He knew. And I knew. And now you know.

Granted, Anna and I are chiefers. Like quarter to half a zone a day. Average. The damnedest thing tho. We never reported difficulty breathing. Matter of fact, the opposite. Breathing came easy. Almost like it "cleaned" our lungs. I think we smoked entirely too much. Apparently, this is what happens when one (or two in this case) gets carried away. It might have been the chemical, the way we "broke" it down, the damiana, or just wierd shit. In any event no one just coughs up blood for no reason. One more thing. We are runners. like 4-5 miles a day. We never puke afterwards unless the run is extremly demanding. Now almost everytime after the runs, we puke. Hmmm. Maybe we got a bad batch. However, if u wish to aquire a more detailed explanation, email me @gmail. I'll get with Anna and we'll write u a full on dairy if u will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, that's my quote I think ;) Yes I was asking about any such stories so thank you for this anecdote, much appreciated.
I have no idea what you mean by a poster getting moved to another thread though.