• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

down to it - snorting new oxys

The G Spot

Greenlighter
so hows this going to work? i need to snort this thing!

are there any ways around this bs preventative of abuse newness with these oxys?

come out come out, know-it-alls

The only real answer that anyone is going to give you here is that you can't. The best method of using these is just to swallow them. Either that or to grind them as finely as possible and parachute a little bit at a time, but they are fairly good at being abuse-resistant.

If your talking about the new abuse resistant OxyContin then well, you basically can't. Suck it up and just chew it.

It would be a waste of ur oxy it wont do shit.
Parachuting it would be the best way for you bro.

Besides it will last longer. How much are you used to snorting at a time?

Good first post^ (I'm not joking, for these oxys, best advice is to eat the, snorting them they just jell up and you waste it).

" i need to snort this thing"

-no you don't

i'm addicted to the snorting part of it more than the actual medicine. i'm sure plenty know what i am talking about.

Good first post^ (I'm not joking, for these oxys, best advice is to eat the, snorting them they just jell up and you waste it).

so is the medicine rendered useless once combined with moisture? does it actually destroy the medicine or does it just "make it harder" to ingest?

Snorting oxy is not as high of a bioavailability and also does not last as long as chewing them does.
I never understood why some people think snorting them gets you so much highe because thats the biggest bullshit i've ever heard of.

Snorting oxy is not as high of a bioavailability and also does not last as long as chewing them does.
I never understood why some people think snorting them gets you so much highe because thats the biggest bullshit i've ever heard of.

Its the rush. Yeah it doesn't last as long, but for me when i was still using it the rush from snorting was just as important to me as the following high. So i can see where the op is coming from in that respect, but i agree that you don't "need" to snort anything. G spot, there's a few threads in the other drugs forum about how to break the time release but there really isn't a simple solution, even more complicated if you want to snort it.

is the medicine rendered useless once combined with moisture? does it actually destroy the medicine or does it just "make it harder" to ingest?

no, the medicine is not useless or destroyed once its in goo form. you just can't snort or shoot it in that state. but if you were to eat or plug the goo, it'd still work.

but the best thing to do with the new oxy's is to crush them as finely as possible and then put them in a rolling paper and swallow. now, its still gonna be somewhat time release, but that will help a little. not as much as it used to. crushing used to get rid of like 90% of the time release, now it only gets rid of like 40-50%