• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Please someone help me!

IamMyself

Greenlighter
I plan on taking a Blue Maserati, I live in Cali. I was on Pill Reports and I keep finding mixed reviews about these beans. Please someone help me, i'm scared, because people said so many things I don't know what to believe.People said things like they did hallucinate, there's amp/speed/meth or whatever, there's 2-CB, then like 2 or 3 reports said "cleanest roll ever, only needed 1 for the whole night." And also what help your roll kick in faster? I want it to kick in fast please help me guys
<3

Did you read the comments below the reports? Sometimes that can help shed some light onto the situation. A test kit can help too, but it sounds like you dont have one. As for kicking in sooner you can cut the pill up wrap it in toilet paper and swallow it on an empty stomache. Or just chew it up if the taste doesn't bother you that much.

Yes I did read most of the comments, I like to know what I am putting in my body before I consume it. I can't get a testing kit. And you mean like swallow the toilet paper too? Thanks for the help btw
Oh yeah and also, I asked my friends if they were good and they said yes they were bomb with a smile but thats all I asked them.
anything will help right now, i'm really nervous :/

Oh my gosh thank you sooo much, I'm so anxoius and nervous about tomorrow that I cant even sleep :/
I am def. not an expirienced roller :(

It was amazing, not a tweaky roll at all. I was connecting with so many peoplw

I had 2 blue maserati's on the 15th of June. Very clean, I reccomend.

I plan on taking a Blue Maserati...
...i'm scared, because people said so many things I don't know what to believe.=
different people say different things because the 'blue maserati' taken by one person may be completely different from the 'blue maserati' taken by another.

how do you know which 'blue maserati' you got? the simple answer is that you don't.

unless you test your gear, you are guessing. sure, reports will allow you to make a more educated guess but you're still guessing...

alasdair