Bluelight

Thread: is it true peeing while high on meth or mdma will lessen the high

1. Collapse Details
    is it true peeing while high on meth or mdma will lessen the high 
    I heard it from a friend

2. Collapse Details

That’s hilarious!
    If the OP is serious the answer is no…an emphatic no!
    I’ve been high on meth many times and drank gallons of beer which caused me to pee many many times and no it didn’t take away from the high at all!

3. Collapse Details

interesting question. I've heard mdma is reabsorbed in the bladder, but people in this thread are saying it's a bad idea due to health risks.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=336029

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've heard that a lot of MDMA is excreeted from your body unchanged, supposedly when people make a batch of e and it's not very good they invite all of thief friends over to take it and then get everyone to piss on a table with ledges so that they can extract the purified MDMA from it. I guess that's how you can get sti's from e. I can't testify to the validity of this, that's just what I was told at a drug presentation back in my high school days. So let's say though that at least the part about there being a lot of unmetabolised MDMA in your urine is true, to the best of my knowledge drugs in your bladder aren't really going to get you high.

5. Collapse Details

This is a joke, right?

6. Collapse Details

peeing on mdma always feels so great that it reminds me of how high i am LOL.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    lol good luck peeing on mdma.

8. Collapse Details

MDMA can be reabsorbed from the collecting duct of the urinary tract via nephrons, but intentionally holding it in can cause massive reabsorption of other things like water (accompanied by sodium), calcium and potassium. The over-reabsorbtion of these elements can cause a whole range of problems; far too many to list here.

Basically, even if the amount of reabsorbed MDMA were appreciable (that is, it were enough to get you 'higher'), it is NOT WORTH the risk to your body. Do you really want metabolic acidosis or peripheral edema because you got 5% higher than you would have after having urinated?

At least you posted this in BASIC drug discussion. Please don't "hold it in" for the sake of getting higher. It's ridiculous, dangerous, preposterous, and stupid. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle My Pickle
    I heard it from a friend
    You should suggest that your friend become an informative member of Bluelight.ru; that way, you won't be hearing nonsense that promotes serious risks to your health based on ignorance.

~ vaya
    Last edited by Vaya; 09-09-2010 at 07:06. Reason: blarggg

9. Collapse Details

I wish I could pee on MDMA cant tell you how many of my rolls have ended with my stomach swollen and me moaning on the toilet praying I didnt have to go the hospital for a catheter.

10. Collapse Details

lol. urinating while on meth has never effected my high as far as I can ever tell,after a while unless I drink a lotta water or fluids,I become dehydrated and don't need tp piss very often.I have heard of deserate meth fiends in Cali. collecting their urine and somehow getting back meth from it,this is possible I guess because a % of meth is passed unmetabolized through the urine.And these fiends were high doasge users and supposedly,after being on a binge of a wee or so of smoking or injecting or however they were using meth,would have all their urine collected into jugs and somehow extraceted the meth.It was called a "piss lab" and I wish I was making it up,but I heard about it,altho I never saw anything like that ,and I am glad,because those people were a little or no,a lot way out there,and even if that works ,I would not want to use that meth or be around anyone that is such a fiend that would...Insanity thy name is Tweaker...lol..I'm a part time tweaker but never would think about trying that!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonjunk View Post
    I wish I could pee on MDMA cant tell you how many of my rolls have ended with my stomach swollen and me moaning on the toilet praying I didnt have to go the hospital for a catheter.
    Interesting; within 30 minutes of ingesting MDMA orally I'm headed for the bathroom, whether it be #1 or #2 (usually the latter!). For me, it's really the only drug aside from alcohol that will positively send me to the bathroom within 30 minutes!

If it becomes a real problem for you, you could consider taking a diuretic (a substance that essentially promotes urination) to help with that bloated, swollen feeling. I know it from doing a bundle of heroin in 12 hours; you feel like you're gonna die. Take care of yourself!

~ vaya

12. Collapse Details

If your looking for a stronger buzz from MDMA or want the buzz to last longer...buy a bigger bag of Molly/pills and increase your dose by a small amount. Or save your piss in a jug and pour up a frothy mug to sip on ......

13. Collapse Details

I like to hold my urine on the comeup. It may have little to no effect, but i do notice that 20-30 minutes after dropping I ALWAYS have to piss. To me, that means mdma is doing something or another in that area of my body. So, for that reason, I let it be.

plus when your roll finally kicks in and you go take that wizz it's going to feel great =). pissing on mdma

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cheechy View Post
    I like to hold my urine on the comeup. It may have little to no effect, but i do notice that 20-30 minutes after dropping I ALWAYS have to piss. To me, that means mdma is doing something or another in that area of my body. So, for that reason, I let it be.
    I agree that peeing on ecstasy is, well, ecstatic, but all you've just described here is methylenedioxymethamphetamine's natural stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system and, in particular, of smooth muscle contractions in the collecting duct which allow urination. So, if you gotta go, just f*cking do it!

Every thread has its main, philosophical point (well, almost), and this is the one. Causing undo discomfort for the sake of (falsified) later comfort is silly!

~ vaya

15. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    first i get urinary retention when i'm on MDMA i sweat so much that all the water i drink comes out of the pores of my skin

but to answer your question, no it will not affect the high to the extent that you would feel a difference

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    That's so common with drinkers... if i pee am i peeing out my alcohol?

at least with alcohol once it's in your body for however long it takes, it's absorbed into your bloodstream.

that's why most of the time throwing up after being shit faced doesn't get you sober (Sometimes i wish it would)

17. Collapse Details

"Dieuretic" means to 'retain," roughly translated.

Alcohol inhibits ADH (or anti-diueretic hormone); thus, it makes you pee more.

Peeing more leads to greater de-hydration.

Greater de-hydration leads to less urine retention and more urinary retention.

If greater urinary retention does NOT lead to a greater experience (which it does not), then...

...holding more urine does not lead to a more significant MDMA experience.

~ vaya