• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling twice in a night?

abelink

Bluelighter
Hi, I have a question and i tried searching couldnt find anything..

Is it "bad" to roll twice in a night? Like take one pills, come down, and then drop again? Is it any worse than just taking two pills during the same roll?

Thanks for any help you might have, and happy cinco de mayo!

I would guess that taking a double dose, regardless of the timing, would increase the effects of the comedown. However, if you have pills of any real quality, the likelihood is that the second will not have the same amount of positive effect as the first due to depletion of neurotransmitters etc.

sorry, ...what? let me rephrase:

I have tested, clean pokeballs. Two of them. Is it bad for my brain to take one, come down, and then take another in like an hour?
is it worse than if I were to take one, roll balls, and then take the other while still rolling?

I can't imagine there would be much difference between the two. Effectively, you will be taking two pills in one night, and thus using up the same amount of neurotransmitters.

If you intend to roll on 1 pill, come down, then roll on another, then ultimately come down again, that equals: 2 comedowns! If you take 1 pill, don't wait for a full comedown, but rather take a second one when you feel you need it, that equals: 1 come down!

Though I don't know which is technically healthier, I just think it would be a more enjoyable experience not to go through two comedowns. Taking two clean pills total in a session in my own opinion is perfectly acceptable if you're in good health and haven't rolled in a while.

Is it "bad" to roll twice in a night? Like take one pills, come down, and then drop again? Is it any worse than just taking two pills during the same roll?

Thanks for any help you might have, and happy cinco de mayo!

haha wtf? cinco de mayo?? it surely is not the month of May...

and even though you are living in a world with out even knowing what month it is. i will respond.

i wont explain why, but believe me, what you should do is: take one pill, wait 45min - 1hour, and take the next pill.

do not take one pill, wait 6-8hours and take another pill.

further more i do not advise waiting more than 2 hours since the first pill to take the second pill. as its effects will be diminished due to the amount of time passed.

once you "peak" on mdma you cannot again achieve that same peak in the same evening, much less the following evenings for the next month or so.

educate yourself please

Once you comedown from the first pill, you won't be able to come back up in the same night. Once you're down, you stay down. If you take more after coming down, you'll just make the comedown feel all cracked out and you'll be wasting your pill. The best way is to just extend the roll by taking the second pill anywhere from 45min to an hour and a half after the first pill. It'll also make you roll harder.

idk i've tried the 45-90 minute range before and it sorta works but im able to take it 3-4 hours after my first drop and still roll

take the second pill as soon as you start to feel like you're coming down from the first one. then you should start to feel the 2nd peak in about 15-25min. you will be fine. but i don't recommend doing it if you're to concerned about what it going to happen to you when you take it. setting yourself up for all that tension, fear, worry will only lead you to a bad roll.

if you want to play it even safer, take only half the pill and wait til you regain that body high an euphoric feeling again, then snort the other half.
all will be goo!

Its not going to be likely that you aré going to be able to experience two full rolls in a single night. If anything, the second "roll" will just feel more like a speedy experience rather than an mdma one. Your best bet to take take your first pill and then drop your second one an hour or so later. That's your best chance for extending your actual mdma experience.

purplefirefly; said:
Its not going to be likely that you aré going to be able to experience two full rolls in a single night. If anything, the second "roll" will just feel more like a speedy experience rather than an mdma one. Your best bet to take take your first pill and then drop your second one an hour or so later. That's your best chance for extending your actual mdma experience.

I've done what you are talking about doing OP. And ^this is exactly what happened. The pills were tested high MDxx with some amp, is what I was told by my very trustworthy dealer, and I had one of the worst "rolls" of my life off of that. I barely got high, but I did feel shitty afterwards.

ideally u dont want to comedown from the first roll before the second roll starts. try to take the second pill when ur still up to avoid the comedown.

Am I reading that wrong or was that post totally contradicting itself...?
You said you wanna comedown before you start feeling the next, but then you imply the opposite of that in the last part... I'm not trying to be a dick, just lookin for some clarification...

i think you read it wrong- i said u dont wanna comedown before u start the second roll.

Either way it's bad advice. Dropping after your peak is a waste of time / pillls. No matter what you THINK you may be feeling. Your fucking wrong, science is right. Stfu about your placebo highs.

Either way it's bad advice. Dropping after your peak is a waste of time / pillls. No matter what you THINK you may be feeling. Your fucking wrong, science is right. Stfu about your placebo highs.

Relax and help people out instead of freaking out.

You can totally roll more than once!

Thanks for any help you might have, and happy cinco de mayo![/QUOTE

You can totally roll more than once in one night, especially with pure MDMA. the second dose won't do as much but it will get you back up. X is different. With E, it's cut and pressed into a pill with fillers and other drugs, like speed. That's why you get speedy effects when you do your second dose. The MDMA has a shorter Half-Life so the speed stays in your system longer than the MDMA. It is best to take it within two hours of the first dose but if you do decide to take it later, same night, you'll still enjoy it. I personally mix MDMA with acid. Especially a double dose because i get migraines if i take too much and acid gets rid of migraines, plus makes you feel awesome. I don't necessarily take enough acid to fully trip just enough to enhance it and ease the headache. Just be careful on your doses. It's best to do around .25, shouldn't go higher than .3, if its pure. But you should also have your second dose be a bit bigger than the first. Also, disclaimer, you will feel like absolute shit the next day. The hangover off of rolling. in and of it self, is pretty damn bad the next day. Double dosing, at least twice as bad the next day. Mixing it with acid helps the comedown too. Just I urge you to be careful!