• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling twice in a night?

the first time I ever took pills was a friday morning, then I went the whole rest of the night with mandy and while it's probably not good for you I barely had a comedown and it was probably the most fucked I've been in my life. I was a bit depressed the day after though

Hi, I have a question and i tried searching couldnt find anything..

Is it "bad" to roll twice in a night? Like take one pills, come down, and then drop again? Is it any worse than just taking two pills during the same roll?

Thanks for any help you might have, and happy cinco de mayo!

May be old post, but i havent been around to help people in a while, so here i am! Im back bluelight!

If you couldnt find any information on your post topic, im sorry, but you didnt want to find it. Its all over this forum and has been for YEARS.

ITS ABSOLUTELY A BAD, TERRIBLE, HORRIFIC idea to roll twice in a night. In fact, it simply wont work like you are thinking it will. Mdma is to be used once every 3-4months if you must roll (I think 6 months is more realistic) Its extremelyWi dangerous to fuck with like that. Without proper break time in between rolls, you risk it NEVER working again, something i could never fathom. You are asking for years of serious depression erring on the side of suicide if you roll too close together. Its a big fucking deal and i dont want anyone to ever feel like that.

Is it "bad" to roll twice in a night? Like take one pills, come down, and then drop again? Is it any worse than just taking two pills during the same roll?

Thanks for any help you might have, and happy cinco de mayo![/QUOTE

You can totally roll more than once in one night, especially with pure MDMA. the second dose won't do as much but it will get you back up. X is different. With E, it's cut and pressed into a pill with fillers and other drugs, like speed. That's why you get speedy effects when you do your second dose. The MDMA has a shorter Half-Life so the speed stays in your system longer than the MDMA. It is best to take it within two hours of the first dose but if you do decide to take it later, same night, you'll still enjoy it. I personally mix MDMA with acid. Especially a double dose because i get migraines if i take too much and acid gets rid of migraines, plus makes you feel awesome. I don't necessarily take enough acid to fully trip just enough to enhance it and ease the headache. Just be careful on your doses. It's best to do around .25, shouldn't go higher than .3, if its pure. But you should also have your second dose be a bit bigger than the first. Also, disclaimer, you will feel like absolute shit the next day. The hangover off of rolling. in and of it self, is pretty damn bad the next day. Double dosing, at least twice as bad the next day. Mixing it with acid helps the comedown too. Just I urge you to be careful!

The sheer ignorance in this post if baffling. What has happened to the heroes of bluelight?! I highly and sincerely suggest you do not listen to this guy that has 3 posts..........

Mdma is mdma is mdma........ Ecstasy = MDMA. Molly = MDMA. X = Mdma

If you buy "Ecstasy" from your dealer and it turns out to be something else, then you did not get ecstasy. Do not get the terms twisted or confused. MDMA is the drug you want, and mdma only. The possibility of a powder being cut is actually HIGHER than that of a pill. At least with a pill you have some indetifiers you can use to confirm on. Which you DO NOT have with the pure form.

mdma = ecstasy, molly, X, rolls, Beans. Its all the same shit. Buy a test kit, and test anything you get. Do not get drowned out by the "molly" vs "ecstasy" vs....... blah blah. Ask for fucking MDMA!!

Thanks for any help you might have, and happy cinco de mayo![/QUOTE

You can totally roll more than once in one night, especially with pure MDMA. the second dose won't do as much but it will get you back up. X is different. With E, it's cut and pressed into a pill with fillers and other drugs, like speed. That's why you get speedy effects when you do your second dose. The MDMA has a shorter Half-Life so the speed stays in your system longer than the MDMA. It is best to take it within two hours of the first dose but if you do decide to take it later, same night, you'll still enjoy it. I personally mix MDMA with acid. Especially a double dose because i get migraines if i take too much and acid gets rid of migraines, plus makes you feel awesome. I don't necessarily take enough acid to fully trip just enough to enhance it and ease the headache. Just be careful on your doses. It's best to do around .25, shouldn't go higher than .3, if its pure. But you should also have your second dose be a bit bigger than the first. Also, disclaimer, you will feel like absolute shit the next day. The hangover off of rolling. in and of it self, is pretty damn bad the next day. Double dosing, at least twice as bad the next day. Mixing it with acid helps the comedown too. Just I urge you to be careful!

You get the speedy effect if you dose too close together, not having enough serotonin left for a roll, you're left with an amphetamine-like buzz even with pure MDMA crystal, it's nothing to do with additives. Trust me, I know.

Seems like a lot of conflicting opinions on this but from my experience coming up properly on MDMA then crashing all the way back down so you're just getting MDA and nasty side effects dropping a second pill just makes those worse. More intense comedown / negative side effects and more MDA in your system which I personally do not like. You may get a short high but not even close to the first time in the night.

This is just when I have done it and people are different so maybe some people can roll twice in one night. Personally i'd take a slightly higher dosage the first time with maybe a top up an hour or 2 later. Of just save the rest of your MD for another night.

Its not going to be likely that you aré going to be able to experience two full rolls in a single night. If anything, the second "roll" will just feel more like a speedy experience rather than an mdma one. Your best bet to take take your first pill and then drop your second one an hour or so later. That's your best chance for extending your actual mdma experience.

You can take your second pill in halfs, like one half an hour after the first pill, and the other half like another hour later.

i would personally take 1 then an hour and a bait later take the other

No. The first dose is the only important one. If we are talking re-dosing here. There is an equation for that.

Lets say you drop 120mg for your "initial" dose.......... IF you must re-dose (which isnt really recommended) you take your re-dose 45mins to an hour in. The re-dose should be half that of the initial. So you would take another 60 in this case for extension. (Right after you've come up) This simply extends it and does no more. If you wait longer than this period, then you've simply wasted a pill and will feel cracked the hell out. The information being shared here has changed.....