• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The Dreams Megathread vs We Need To Go Deeper

I had this dream a long time ago that there was a little crazy ass dog running around peeing on people and the pee was made of like acid and melted people and it started chasing me for awhile and i ended up dying from his pee too.

^^ROFL....

I had a dream that i was locked up in county with my man but it looked like max. security lockdown. its was aight cuz we were in the same cell. shit lol. iunow when they started giving male-female cellmate rules but ay.

i dont know why we were ni there but we were there for like a month and my moms came to visit me, i told her please bring a deck of cards.
we got a day out for some reason , we had to come back after the day was over doe.

but i went down my block where my neighbor lives at and it was a motel. so im lookin over and i see my man and this other chick fuckin around on the lawn. then he starts fuckin her, while im right there. im so fuckin pissed. standin there where they obvioulsy see me.

so left there all buggin out to go get my gat. it was weird it cocked in the back on the bottom instead of the top, real heavy, lil hand cannon type deal. so im runnin around tryina find him to fuckin pop him for cheatin on me, after all these years we been together.

and i was pissed but i was like, fuck him, i dont need shit. i never needed nobody before him i dont need nobody now. like "g's dont need love" or some shit like that. i never found him and i dont realy remember the rest of the dream but when i woke up i was so pissed and i dont know why....feelin all anxious and shit. who the fuck knows what that dream maent. it was weird cuz i never been paranoid about him cheatin or nothing like that.

another dream i had a few nights ago is that i was in a bed and some nurse came up to me with a needle like a foot long and a inch thick FULL of blood, or drugs or some shit, and jsut SHOVED it into my arm and injected the whole thing in. i was SCREAMIN OUT in pain cuz it was SO MUCH FLUID In there goin all into myveins at once and i could feel it burning and pushing on my veins and shit...man it hurt so bad.

when i woke up i realzed that she had injected me on a spot where i already had a cut in real life so when i woke up that spot was still hurting. that shit was weird.

I couldnt sleep and I was fighting the urge to take sleeping meds to do the the trick, finally I drifted off to sleep by continually praying, repeating 'Hail Marys' over and over.

I was laying on a bed [it seemed like my bed] with two other people [I think they were really me but just symbolic of my mind, body, soul, maybe]. Each person was holding the hand of the person next to them, it was a very dark room and we were laying in my bed. What we were doing becomes hazy now some sort of meditational exercise or something pretty strange. I was the being was in the middle [slightly concious but restricted in my movements and talking ability] to my left was myself in a deep sleep state and to the right was the being [me] in the dream that was conscious and talking giving directions.

Things turned to things I just was comfortable with [what the 'things' were I cant quite remember but they felt and still do feel dark]. I was shaking and trying to wake the being [myself] to the left of me but he wasnt waking up just in a real deep sleep. He possibly mumbled jibberish. I was in the middle scared, the being to the right of me was talking clearly and calm trying to relax me. I [the middle being] didnt like how things were working out and I started to try and talk but my voice was muffled and I was moving in slow motion trying to wake myself up. I remember grasping harder onto the hands of each person next to me.

Than it seemed like the ambient light [which there was barely any] got darker and the being to my right replied "Here comes the Teacher". Than a dark misty like being [I really couldnt make out to much of a shape] seemed to walk in through my windows past all of us on the bed and than paused before walking into my closet. As he paused the 'teacher' than looked over his shoulder at me [I sensed he was wearing a hood]. I woke up hands clenched in a prayer form, screaming.

The strange thing is even though I was sleeping the dream took place in my bedroom right in front of me even the lighting was correct [dark]. I fell asleep at roughly 4am'ish and awoke form this dream at 5:09am [so it was a light sleep which may explain the vividness]. I than was scared [what am I 9 years old again] to fall back asleep I had to fight the urges to sleep for fear of returning to that smae situation. I fell asleep again and was returned to the same scenerio but this time it was much more calm and it seemed like things were explained to me [although memory is hazy] something happened again and I woke again at 6:09am. I got roughly another 1-1.5 hours of sleep before I awoke again for good.

So strange.

about two weeks after my mother died i dreamt she was looking at me all funny & holding a gun to her head; she shot herself & i died just from watching it.

now that is fucked up :( i'm sure that during that particular emotional stage there are about 1,000 things it could signify, most of them unpleasant.

last night, i played a role in the new 'predator' only problem i was arnold, and i was a pussy, fucking scariest dream i've ever had!

lets just say, forest, team dead, no weapons, and predator was a hole lot more savage than ever!

I have one recurring nightmare with a consistent theme. I've had at least fifteen of them in the last few years. In them I always sustain some kind of massive injury. Ex: My hand is shattered by the rear view mirror of a car as it speeds past me on the side of the road. Or a slice of my head gets chopped off with a meat cleaver. It is always very graphic and I can actually "feel" the injury in the dream. Then I spend the rest of the dream trying to find a doctor. I wander around town, try calling with pay phones or cell phones. . .but I can never find a doctor who will treat me. I think the symbolism on that one is pretty simple.

But that's not the most disturbing dream I've had. This one sounds kind of funny but it wasn't in the dream! So in the dream I am in jail or prison or something. For some unknown reason I am able to repeatedly break out of prison. But the police capture me and bring me back every time. Then suddenly I wake up and my family is standing around me smiling. I am confused, but they explain to me that everything is going to be ok, I don't have to go back to prison. But then I feel my head and it's all bandaged up and lop sided like a piece has been taken out of my skull. At this moment I realize they gave me a lobotomy! Then I wake up. I was checking my head all friggin day after that dream.

One time I had this dream that night and day had suddenly been reversed. I woke up at midnight and it was incredibly bright outside. People were wandering the streets all confused. There was a sense that it was a sign of the apocolypse coming. It was very eerie. It was scary, but not in a bad way. Sorta like reading an entertaining horror novel.

The common theme I think is an anxiety about my relationships with people and society, as well as anxiety about my own hold on reality. Supposedly people who are bipolar (like me) have extremely vivid, graphically violent dreams. No idea why, but this fits obviously. I found this out years after the dreams started.

I also have night terrors occasionally, which you aren't supposed to get past child hood. That's where in the middle of the night you bolt up in bed and just start fucking all out screaming and yelling. It can last a few minutes if somebody doesn't shake you out of it. Your eyes can be open, but you are only conscious of your enviroment on an extremely basic level. It scares the shit out of my room mates.

So in case you guys haven't figured it out from this post, I don't tell many people about my dreams and sleeping habits 8o 8(

Last edited:
Re: The weirdest/most disturbing dream you ever had?

lacey k said:

Anyways.....

A. What is the weirdest dream/s you ever had?
B. what is the most weird/disturbing/upsetting dream/s you ever had?
C. what do you think they meant , or do you see no meaning in them and you just had a weird overactive subconscious the night you had them.

Lacey I think we need to hear some more from you. The first one you mentioned was strangely hillarious. The last part sort of it fits in with the theme of my recurring injury dreams.

Aight heres one for ya.

MAn i had a dream that scared the shit outa me once doe.

I always have dreams about aliens and the end of the world all the FUCKIN time man, but this one was shitty

it wasnt to long after my moms found out i had been doin dope, yay, crack, and a bunch of shit all these years. i wals almost 18 doe and it was a in the past that all that shit happened, so i was in the clear no problems since it was all over.

but iny me dream i was gettin picked up from somewhere by my dad and i was high. just weed. and it was like i was on dust or some shit i started slippin in and out talking to him saying shit that didnt make sense. know when youre trippin tryina be cool (as in sober) and your shit gets organized for a second then all falls apart and you cant explain anything cuz you gotta constantly maintain your reality.

well it wasl ike that and he starred flippin a shit, youre high, wyoure tripping, whats wrong with you, youre telling me crazy shit that don make sense, your talkin nonsense, (i was talkin about aliens and as i talked about them there was little green alien guys in my vision, like those cartoon ones with the big eyes.)

so i was liek fuck this. and bounced. then i was walkin around somewhere lost. what was i trying to get, i forget. but it was weird it was like i had all the after effects of all these drugs, crack, meth, shit like that, as a comedown, but i never did anythin i was just strung the fuck out. all sped up and shit, shakin, bugged out. and i was in a store and i left then i realized, i left my shoes in there. so i was runnin around with no shoes and everytime i would try to get back to the store i couldnt. couldnt find it. kept goin into stores, thinnkin it was the right one and it wasnt.

so im runni all the fuck around cant figure out whats goin on, its like im trippin my brain aint organized at all but im sober, shakin, thoughts confused, lookin for my shoes....so mch shit happened in between this part and the end but i cant really remeber now.

i do remember i was runnin from the cops too and i finally made it close to my block where i was safe. but i just wanted to get home so bad but i kept walkin never getting there. so i called up my boyfriends ma and she was gonna come to pick me up.

the whoel dream is real tense and frantic and shit at this point i was all panicking and shit, there was just a mad bad feeling goin around like some bad shit was goin down.

so finally she fuckin comes and i get in the car with her, but tells me she cant find my man. aint heard from him and has no idea where he went hes missing he been gone too long, he should been back that night and he never showed up, etc. so that shit got me REAL shook. and then i look up in the sky and theres mad helicopters and shit all around and still the bad feeling even doe im on the way home..

and the moon is fuckin HUGE like its takin up half the sky almost. and i thought , oh shit, whys it liek this the worlds at a end, this aint right.

and then i looked up one more time and i saw a shadow of what looked like a bigfoot or some shit, but the fuckin shadow was SO BIG that it was casting a shodow ON THE MOON. liek thsi shit was as tall as the sky.

and when i looked up at it, it was so quick, i just looked up and saw the shadow before i coudl see what was infront of the car blocking us from driving and just saw this HUGE ASS shadow passing across the moon and the dream like peaked right there, like the moment in a movie where you wait the slipt second to see if the guys gonna get killed by the killer behind him or whatever

at that second, as soon as i saw the shadow,i woke up in bed, cold sweat all the fuck over me and my heart at like 130 beats per minuet i swear, i was so bugged out cuz it was like the moment of armageddon and i waoke up jsut as it was about to happen. that shit had me shook dawg. even tho it wasnt too real it was just the atmosphere in the dream was KILLIN me. like a sense of doom that cant be avoided so strong everywhere. gotta smoke some damn weed before goin back to bed after that shit. and you best believe i called my man to make sure he was aight and sleeping in bed safe that night.

I have a lot of dreams where I slip in and out of other peoples bodies. There was this one I'll never forget though. I was real young and riding on a train high up in the mountains. There was a bunch of other young kids on it too. I was lookin out the window over a green valley and saw this young girl standing down there. All of a sudden I flew down into her body. I still retained my own observations and thoughts while feeling hers, but it became so overwhelming that we merged at one point. She was a native american girl put in the valley to give a sacrifice to an ancient god. It would later come in the form of an eagle whose wingspan blocked out the sun almost entirely. In her/our hands was a basket with a gift inside. The eagle landed and towered in front of us. It started talking in this very calm but powerful voice. We held up the basket and it took the gift, but that wasn't enough for it. She was actually sent to be the real sacrifice. The eagle said not to be afraid and we turned our head up so the crush of the beak would be swift and painless. When I woke up I could still feel the eagle's beak in my ear and tears were streaming down my face.

It's been a while since I had that, so I've had some time to ruminate on what it might mean. It definitely was one of those dreams I'll never forget.

I had a weird dream the other night where I was flying around, stealing people's teeth.

Had a dream I was takin a leak and when I was done my dick fell off into the toilet. That was pretty disturbing.

:( {{{{{dr seuss}}}}} :(

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

I had one that i dont understand the other night

I was in a room with my man and looked at the wall and there was 7 doors all in a row

and i looked at him, and said, ike it was somethign i had heard about or been expecting "Look, its the 7 doors!"

they were the colors of the rainbow, red orange yellow green blue purple and magenta/pink/whatever

but not in that order or any particular order

behind each door was a house that kept going and going inside even doe the doors on the outside were al right next to eachother.

i went in the blue door first and left cuz there 'wanst enough time" and then into the green one where i spent more time but had to leave for some reason.

the number 7 the colors, gotta be something there.

iunow what in the hell it could mean or suposed to symbolize doe.

I've had some weird dreams about bluelighters, usually about ones I've never met. I had a really weird one about michael the other night, but I can't remember the exact details. I'll ruminate on it and get back to you. I also had one that me, faithfully dangerous and Dog the Bounty Hunter were hanging out; this scenario kind of morphed all of a sudden into me and the Queen of England hanging out with Ellen Degeneres, and they had special bathrooms and I had to pee behind this weird velvet curtain into a urinal.

I also had a pretty frusturating dream the other night where I was hooking up with this chick from high school with huge knockers, and she had the most perfect labia I've ever seen. Then right before I got down to business I woke up and my face was in this big puddle of drool on my pillow. I was a little upset at breakfast that morning.

I have so many dreams, and all of them weird as hell I'll only go into a few from last night.

Well, the first one was a huge football party lots of beer, good food (I ate a really good fish sandwich). I somehow ran into two distant cousins that I see maybe once a year. Two of my best friends were there, but they kept dissapearing and reappearing. Anyways, during the halftime show a band was playing (I wish I could remember the words, they seemed really signifcant at the time) and at the end of the song they all burst into flame and burned into piles of ash. The dream continued with a party back at my childhood home, but my parents weren't there and I felt an overwhelming need to keep the house clean and in shape. There were huge crowds outside (odd cause this house is in a pretty private neighbor). My distant cousins were replaced by some girl and a guy who looked like Burt Reynolds, and they kept putting their condensating beers on a finished wooden table. Now I'm getting pissed off at them cause I've asked them not to like 50 times.

Ok, so I woke up, but when I went back to sleep it was like I had been asleep in my dream and was just waking up. My two best friends are back and I remembered the previous nights party, but was in a different house. We walked outside to go get some food, and ended up along some crazy path along a clear, cold looking ocean, and there was a family of 100 foot or longer dolphins with killer whale markings. We were about 200-300 feet above the ocean and these things would start about a thousand feet out and leap out of the water to be of equal heights with us. I think it is one of the more amazing things I have seen in a dream in awhile. I was able to touch their noses as they leaped.

These two were really fun dreams, with only a few disturbing things going on. I had two more dreams last night, but they are a little less clear, and make even less sense (as if a dream can make sense). In one I was with my best friend, who turned into Jack Black. We were trying to keep some guy from being greedy and taking gold nuggets that didn't belong to him. I don't think any of them really meant anything, they seem to have symbolism, but the are so abstract all I can do is wonder.

Ah I remembered another one. When I was really young I had things call 'night terrors', which are a lil worse than nightmares and you actually physically shout and strike out at things in your sleep. I just remembered one of the creepiest dreams I would have when I was a kid.

Ok it always started out with me riding my bike with my Dad along a river in my hometown. We would always come upon a billboard with the creatures from the 'Critters' movies (little round balls with shitloads of teeth, except these could always fly). Anways, there would always be something about the sign, it was fucking evil. The critters would always come out of the billboard, and my Dad would yell for me to get the hell out of there. He always sacrificed himself for me, and was eaten rather graphically. I could never take my eyes off it. After they finished with him they would come for me and I would run, and run. It seemed like I would run for eternity until I would finally realize it was never going to stop. I would stop and face the critters holding my arms out to my sides. They would swarm me taking huge mouthfuls of flesh. Sometimes my point of view would leave my body and look back on it, and I would always wake up at that point screaming my lungs out.

Enhancing Lucid Dreaming

So does anyone know of any herbs or supplements that would promote lucid dreaming other than Galantamine and Tryptophan?

seroquel well thats a drug but it gives me the bestest dreams ever

Last edited:
no, I'm not talking about a drug that gets you high and trips you out, (if thats what you meant, if not, please explain) but something to boost probability of having a lucid dream