• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs you can take on Probation or while being drug tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Violenza's post. If a rule was broken, he would have reprimanded by now. DkBlaze, you didn't state what dosage of suboxone you're prescribed. I was using the 8/2 mg. and cut it in half so I could stretch it out. Now I've read many posters say that less is better, buzz wise. Something about receptors, I'm not good with the technicalities. But try taking less and I bet you will feel better. That seems to be the general consensus here.

Quite likely, even more so since he is prescribed amphetamine.

Im almost positive that there isnt a methamphetamine catogory, its just amphetamine.

And im pretty sure you could use fetanyl, Dilaudid and opana possibly, as long as they dont turn into morphine.

The one I take can tell meth from amp, though the OP may be different.

The opiods would scare the fuck out of me unless I had very specific info on the test being used. Fentanyl is probably the safest of those, least like classic opiates and even if it is detected the short half-life and tiny dose mean it wouldn't be long.

The fact that you get tested for propoxyphene is disgusting. It's only useful for alleviating opiate withdrawl. Yes, let's punish people for making a difficult and extremely positive decision.

Anywho, you should be safe with tryptamines, 2Cs, GHB, dimethocaine, kratom, kava, salvia.

I'm on probation and find that suboxone/subutex does not show up on tests. sure, they can test for it but they do not. I currently get swabs too, not UA's.

JWH-018 and other synthetic cannabanoids will not show up either. I have bought JWH-018 in powder form and smoked that daily.

If you get tested say every 2 weeks you can get away with certain usage but only for a short period of time. Get to know your body and its metabolism. Yes all in all this is risky but if you know your body well enough you should be able to get by. I have used oxycontin one day before my test and haven't tested positive for opiates. They specifically have to test for oxycodone. There has been instances where oxycodone has showed up as opiates for some but not me. Sure, they can test for it but do not on a standard 5-NIDA Panel test.

Good luck and BE SAFE.

i'm tested fucking up to 3 times a week fucking DRUG court. anyway I'm perscribed 24 mg of suboxone a day and only have been taking around 2 mg a day the past 2 days but never over 4 mg in the past months.

and no im not tested for methamphetemine just amphetemines. so since there no methetephemines what kinds things you thinking cuz ill tell u right now i can't find meth and prolly wouldnt do it cuz id get addicted so hard.

and all my drug tests are not urine they are blood. so everything i could be taking would b in an out of my system super fast.

And The thing I hate about the fucking legal system is every single time i have been put on drug testing probation i always eend that probation with a worse habbit then before and its with a harder drug then I would have ever thought of doing before. Aka I was put on probation for simple posseison of pot then got into oc's by the end of the year i was shooting dope then the same thing has started to happen this time but its with fucking suboxone ill be it not as bad as dope its still not as good as just pot.. Now I m a fucking junkie whos looking for what ever to cop a high.

Anyway since I get drug tested up to 3 times a week but most the time its only 1 time a week or 1 time ever 10 days ill prolly just end up shooting dope now and again. does any one know how much you gotta bang tang to get through a 2 mg a day suboxone program.

and do you guys have any Idea how I could broach the Question to the place I get tested to find out exactly what the opiates they test for are w/o coming off like a junkie. Because I know the whole deal about opiates normaly meaning just things that become morphiine or codeine anyway ya any Ideas how to ask them hey btw do you guys check for oxys when you say ur checking for opiates haha,..

and btw the SUBOXONE i take isnt suboxone its Subutex this might play a factor in how much dope id have to do if i may ever wanted to shoot through it .... Key word is IF MAY

the whole point of me starting this thread was to have all of the drugs that can be taken listed here. they have to not show up as any of the things i listed at the start of the thread that im being tested for. Except for subs and amphetemines can show positive . anything IDEAS WELCOME

Thanks for all the replys guys keep them comeing this

Last edited:
"and no im not tested for methamphetemine just amphetemines. so since there no methetephemines what kinds things you thinking cuz ill tell u right now i can't find meth and prolly wouldnt do it cuz id get addicted so hard."

Methamphetamine is metabolized to amphetamine so if you were to use methamphetamine, amphetamine would show up as well. I'm surprised methamphetamine isn't on your drug panel test. I take a drug test every month because of my Suboxone doctor. I used to have a color drug test I had to go to on probation. I'd call and an automatic voice would list colors and if mine was called I'd have to drive down to do my piss test. Every drug test I've had methamphetamine was one of the drugs that showed up. Ecstasy shows up as methamphetamine.

And The thing I hate about the fucking legal system is every single time i have been put on drug testing probation i always eend that probation with a worse habbit then before and its with a harder drug then I would have ever thought of doing before. Aka I was put on probation for simple posseison of pot then got into oc's by the end of the year i was shooting dope then the same thing has started to happen this time but its with fucking suboxone ill be it not as bad as dope its still not as good as just pot.. Now I m a fucking junkie whos looking for what ever to cop a high.

All to common a story unfortunately:(

Buy some at home drug tests and test your metabolism like the above poster stated. Just kick it to the next level. Buy some of the nosy parent kits and test yourself after xxxx days. Are your tests monthly? Bi weekly? Weekly? Randoms? Drink alot of water, get some vitamin B12 to up your metabolism. You can get a bottle of sublingual B12 pills at GNC or vitamin world for a reasonable price you can even get a tincture.. Instead of fucking around with dangerous shit just test the limits within reason. They also sell this shit to put in your mouth to pass a swab test.. google it up. I hear it works. There's all kinds of ways to get around shit, where there's a will there's a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.