Bluelight

Thread: Drugs you can take on Probation or while being drug tested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Drugs you can take on Probation or while being drug tested 
    so the normal Drug tests for a job are As fallows. SO the ? is if someone where to want to still use certain things what would these things be. they would have to not show up as the fallowing drugs. I have no entent to use this information to get high just to find out more knowledge about drugs seeing as I am a Drug counselor.

Drugs that i am tested for : Opiates, Cocaine, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene.

AS of now I only really know that LSD, SHROOMS, and Ketemine are the ones that wont show up on the standered tests.

Also some weird Research chemicals that don't show up are the JWH-018 And the 073 .
    some others that arent much fun but still good for people on testing are Flexiril and ambein(i have heard ambein can show up as benzos very rarly but it can happen.)

of course theres also the more dangerous things such as DXM robo tripping off cough syroup (havent done this in at least 7 years hahaA)
    Last edited by DkBlaze1; 08-09-2010 at 09:32.

2. Collapse Details

Not sure if this qualifies as a UA question or not but it would help to know what sort of high you enjoy. Without knowing that-

GHB and similar
    Soma
    Lyrica
    A bunch of RC's besides JWH stuff

3. Collapse Details

I don't think these kinda questions are allowed...

But if you're being tested at probation, I'd be safe and stick to legal/prescribed drugs. Thankfully drug testing isn't a condition of my probation, so I can use what I like.

4. Collapse Details

buprenorphine is a good one that hasn't been mentioned
    (and alcohol)

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet P View Post
    Thankfully drug testing isn't a condition of my probation, so I can use what I like.
    How did you manage that? Fuck I'm on misdemeanor probation for non drug charges and they UA me all the time. Which I sort of enjoy because I alway go in baked on JWH and laugh at him.

6. Collapse Details

^ I have no idea. The only condition of my probation (besides reporting to my officer) is that I have to attend drug counselling once a week. I initially asked my officer if I'll need to do piss tests, and his response was "no, I think I already know what the results will be."

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fryingsquirrel View Post
    A bunch of RC's besides JWH stuff
    Lots of rcs like the 2Cxs, DOxs ect can cause a false possitive for mdma and amphetamine .

Ketamine and dxm can cause a false possitive for pcp.

You'll defently be safe with lsd, mushrooms, mescaline, and dmt.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phenethylo J View Post
    Lots of rcs like the 2Cxs, DOxs ect can cause a false possitive for mdma and amphetamine .

Ketamine and dxm can cause a false possitive for pcp.

You'll defently be safe with lsd, mushrooms, mescaline, and dmt.
    Mescaline is a 2c, if a natural one. I've never had (or heard of) any problem passing UA's from either them or DOx chems, though I suppose the latter might potentially be problematic as they are amphetamines. I would be much more concerned about the cathinone class. This still leaves a wide assortment of tryptamines, and things like MDPV.

And yes ket and dxm should be avoided.

9. Collapse Details

any way currently I am perscribed Suboxone adderal and zoloft. SO ya i love the opiate type high im down to 2 mg of sub a day hopfully it will get me to were i need to be . anyway besides the opiates i love other downers and weed.. I dont like to drink and i love to trip but not often
    Last edited by DkBlaze1; 08-09-2010 at 09:35.

10. Collapse Details

The Dark Side
    Basic Drug Discussion
    If you have a valid prescription for above mentioned drugs, you shouldn't have to worry. But get your doctor to write a note, you may not have to if you have the bottles but good to be safe. Avoid the weed at all costs! That stays in your system for at least 30 days.
    As a sidenote, my ex bf was on probation and he did cocaine all the time. I believe after 3 days it doesn't show up, but longer for crack. He never tested positive and I didn't get that at all. How long is your probation for? My ex was on probation for 5 years and when he was off, we went to town man! Be careful ok. ~theresa

11. Collapse Details

Don't buy ivory wave or whatever brand name shit with God knows what in it, find some place that sells them as pure chemicals. But if you are on adderall and can get LSD it might not be worth the bother, almost all are stims or psychedelics.
    There aren't really any opiate RC's and few downers. Phenazepam and etizolam but both will test as benzos obviously.
    Kratom and kava have their fans, not sure how kratom is affected by sub, it's not an opiate but it supposedly feels like one.

12. Collapse Details

Tramadol. Which is my drug of choice anyway. Love it.

I have recently been enjoying synthetic cannabinoids like JWH-018. I have a post here about my new found use of JWH in The Dark Side forum. Haven't tried the powder. A friend is making his own spice-like product. Blending together useless herbs such as marshmellow, damiana, etc. and then spraying it with JWH-018. I'm loving it.

13. Collapse Details

im going to be on probation for a 7 months more. it sucks ass. but anyway i do have a script and im not worryed aboutt that shit im just saying i want to get to were i need to be which would be to obtain some sort of small high so i do not crave heroin and i dont know what else i can do to make suboxone get me there i dont want to start haveing to go to the methodone clinic but if i can't figure this out ill have to. so what RC can i take to break through the sub that wont show up on a drug test. Pretty much im looking to get A downer sorta high without the substance being able to be tested for in a blood drug test.

I also feel like JWH-018 was fun for about a month but then I notice hey what the fuck am i doing that shit is prolly horrible for you. I did get the straight powder once and it was the most fucked up shit ever to happen. smoked it with 5 people one of my freinds whos super drug tolerant eats acid extra. took one hit then was in a coma like state without being asleep like he was just unresponcive. it was so scary cuz i cant get cought for shit and he was in this state untill he went to sleep. then the next day he recalled some of what happened and said that he thought he was dreaming. anyway be carful with useing RC CHEMS on a daily bases most people who use the JWH Series for a long period day in day out find that it starts to bring them to an uncomfortable place time after time. its just odd..

ANY WHO

MOre ideas about Drugs that will not show up on drug tests that are downers ETC or benzos that dont show up pretty much i wanta know any chemical that i can take and wont show up as anything beside amphetimines or bupenorphine... THANK YOU all for your replies thus far
    Last edited by DkBlaze1; 08-09-2010 at 09:38.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlaze1 View Post
    ok a Couple ?'s why would this ? not be aloweed i dont see any reason why.
    There's some rule about drug testing questions. But I guess it's up to the mods.

15. Collapse Details

"im just saying i want to get high and i dont know what else i can do to make suboxone get me high or what RC i can take to break through the sub that wont show up on a drug test. "

Juat picking out one snippet of your post as an example.....

You need to read the rules, these sorts of questions are not allowed.

16. Collapse Details

any way I see why you thought it was bad but the fact of the matter is suboxone does not give me any sort of high and im an addict im in a horrible spot because i know life is better when im clean im more productive and all that but. I just dont get anything outa my suboxone and i know if i could get even something small i would b able to be soo much more positive about it and staying clean but if i can't find somthing like that out soon im just gonna have to say fuck my life and sign up with the clinic and get on the liquid hand cuffs. not a good choice i know so hopfully you guys can tell me what i need to know and Its not like im not investing my effort in staying sober because i most def am it just comes down to the fact that I am one of those people who needs a lil something more to stay positive and live a good life once a junkie always a junkie

17. Collapse Details

Get your sub dose raised, at the right dose you should have 0 cravings. Given your probation and required testing the only possibilities have already been mentioned. If your really want to delve deep down the rabbit hole, you'll definitely have some altered states of conciousness if you stop taking your sub. A few days of the mental wds that follow can be a serious trip. Oh, I'd imagine you could take an AD, probably as enjoyable as the flexeril you mentioned in your OP. I think your right, who the fyck knows what's in some of the RC's out there. I'm sure huffing gasoline is safer than a majority of them.

18. Collapse Details

Are you tested for amphetamines and methamphetamines seperately?

19. Collapse Details

Well, He isn't asking how to pass the piss test, just asking what drugs people who get piss tests enjoy. I don't think he broke the rule. This is a forum where all kinds of people come to talk about getting high. As long as it's not "I have a piss test tommorow how do I pass" or something of the likes... I think it should be okay.

OP, to answer your question I don't know. I stick to opiates, weed and benzos for the most part.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NotQuiteAnonymous View Post
    Are you tested for amphetamines and methamphetamines seperately?
    Quite likely, even more so since he is prescribed amphetamine.

21. Collapse Details

The Dark Side
    Basic Drug Discussion
    I agree with Violenza's post. If a rule was broken, he would have reprimanded by now. DkBlaze, you didn't state what dosage of suboxone you're prescribed. I was using the 8/2 mg. and cut it in half so I could stretch it out. Now I've read many posters say that less is better, buzz wise. Something about receptors, I'm not good with the technicalities. But try taking less and I bet you will feel better. That seems to be the general consensus here.

22. Collapse Details

You dont know, I could be anyone, anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingsquirrel View Post
    Quite likely, even more so since he is prescribed amphetamine.
    Im almost positive that there isnt a methamphetamine catogory, its just amphetamine.

And im pretty sure you could use fetanyl, Dilaudid and opana possibly, as long as they dont turn into morphine.

23. Collapse Details

The one I take can tell meth from amp, though the OP may be different.

The opiods would scare the fuck out of me unless I had very specific info on the test being used. Fentanyl is probably the safest of those, least like classic opiates and even if it is detected the short half-life and tiny dose mean it wouldn't be long.

24. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    The fact that you get tested for propoxyphene is disgusting. It's only useful for alleviating opiate withdrawl. Yes, let's punish people for making a difficult and extremely positive decision.

Anywho, you should be safe with tryptamines, 2Cs, GHB, dimethocaine, kratom, kava, salvia.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I'm on probation and find that suboxone/subutex does not show up on tests. sure, they can test for it but they do not. I currently get swabs too, not UA's.

JWH-018 and other synthetic cannabanoids will not show up either. I have bought JWH-018 in powder form and smoked that daily.

If you get tested say every 2 weeks you can get away with certain usage but only for a short period of time. Get to know your body and its metabolism. Yes all in all this is risky but if you know your body well enough you should be able to get by. I have used oxycontin one day before my test and haven't tested positive for opiates. They specifically have to test for oxycodone. There has been instances where oxycodone has showed up as opiates for some but not me. Sure, they can test for it but do not on a standard 5-NIDA Panel test.

Good luck and BE SAFE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast