• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Sulfate IR

CLOUDnine420

Bluelighter
From what I've read SR or ER MScontin gel up when you try to prepare them for IV. But the extended release pills have the wax on the out side of the pill, how ever the IR ( instant release ) morphine sulfate don't have the wax on the outside.

So my question is whether or not the IR morphine sulfates are OK to IV or do they gel up also. Yes I know pills are horrible to IV, and I've read about all the negative things that can happen. All I want to know is if the IR's are OK to slam.

Probably every pharm company on earth makes an IR morphine and they all are different, but generally speaking yes, you can bang them.

I didn't have any issues with MSContin IR / morphine-sulfate IR.

I never saw any, label or generic, that weren't simply little white pills. And I never had any troubles with dissolving them and drawing up a shot.
it helps if you crush them super-fine.... and use only warm water to dissolve them.

I never had any issues with clogged works, but then again I was using an antique 20ga. glass syringe & spike. But i don't see there being any issues with smaller gauge insulin kits.

well as far as harm reduction goes, those are much safer to bang then mscontin's or er morphine pills, they dissolve very easy and do not gel up at all.

as everyone here says, the IR's do not gel up.

but keep this in mind, morphine is only soluble to 60mg/ml so thats one 1cc rig. so don't try to git any more than that in one syringe, it won't fit.

and also, someone up top mentioned using hot water, while I guess that would work, it also helps break down the things you don't want to inject. I get these and the CR scripted to me monthly and I shoot every single one using room temp water with no problems or loss of product. DO NOT COOK THESE!

oh, and double filter. so after you've filter it once, get a clean spoon, squirt the contents into that clean spoon throw in new cotton and then use the rig you plan on using to suck it up from that spoon.

15mg IR's, can I crush multiple ones for a shot?

Thanks a lot BL's! I kinda thought that these wouldn't gel up, but had to be sure. They are 15 mg IR's, IDK if they make them in higher mg's. Can I just crush up multiple ones ( 60mg's at most) as stated above in 1mL. and filter twice, or would that involve a lot more fillers? Thanks again for all the info; hopefully I'll get just as many responses to this question. Sorry if the one part sounds ignorant I didn't feel like searchin the web any more right now. LOL

I don't know what brand you've got, but I get the roxane brand 15's and now the 30's. yes, you can do multiple in a spoon as long as it equals no more than 60mg, and you can pull back about 1ML of water. I don't kow what pills you have or the size or anything, but back when I had the 15's I would do 4 to a rig, and I'd use 1.5ML of water and I'd get back JUST under 1ML of water.

over here th IR pills (morphine "skenan") can't be IV'ed but the XR pills can... be cautious...

thats weird that your higher strength pills would be easier to prep than the lower dose IR ones.

cool though, I still bang both my IR and my CR, I just have a different prep method for each. (can't wait for tomorrow)

I don't know what brand you've got, but I get the roxane brand 15's and now the 30's. yes, you can do multiple in a spoon as long as it equals no more than 60mg, and you can pull back about 1ML of water. I don't kow what pills you have or the size or anything, but back when I had the 15's I would do 4 to a rig, and I'd use 1.5ML of water and I'd get back JUST under 1ML of water.

yea they're the same brand(--) on one side and (54 733) on the other. atleast i believe they're the same brand from what i can find, these imprints are on roxane 15mg morphine sulfate.

Thanks

You can bang the instant release pills. Never great to shoot pills but Morphine IR pills are easily prepared to inject. Its best not too crush up multiple pills because you'll need to filter out a whole lot more fillers/binders.

you've got the 15's. so you can fit 4 of those in a rig. I would use 2ML of water, NO HEAT, just use the needle cap to stir it around and stuff. you should get back 1ML worth of water. if you had the 30's of the same brand, I use 2 in a spoon and rig, andI use around 1.5ML of water and get back 1ML of water.

for some reason these roxane pills thicken up in water so you gotta add more than you'd think.

how do you know when to filter? i just 60mg/ml of water in a spoon and its all lump
i just now added another ml... now, do i gotta wait? how can i tell when its ready to be filtered? ( is a coffe filter ok )? whats the next step? i need step by step thanks

Diazecam when it comes to IR pills, majority of the time, you can just add water, stir, drop a cotton in and then just suck up the solution through the cotton. Most people would suggest you use a micron filter for safety, which is suggested since again you are taking a pill which is meant to be swallowed and instead injecting it so you want to make sure all of the crap fillers are filtered out and not going into your veins.

But again, simple steps are:

1. Crush your pill into a very fine powder. (You can do this by placing the pill in a dollar bill that you've folded in half and crush the pill with your spoon)
2. Pour the crushed pill into your spoon and add your water. Water amount varies depending on how many pills you use, but you should use a little bit more than you actually plan to inject.
3. Stir the contents of the spoon, no need to heat or anything of that nature, and place your filter in. Again, preferably you want to use a micron filter but at the very least use a piece of cotton that's tightly rolled into a ball. Remember, you wanna be as safe as possible.
4. Place the tip of your pin into the cotton and draw up the solution into your rig. The pills DO NOT GEL, they just absorb a lot of water very easily but again there is no gelling that occurs(at least not when i've used lukewarm to cold water).
5. If the water is not completely clear, squirt the water back into a CLEAN spoon and refilter it until it is clear.
6. Once you've gotten your clear solution into the rig you're good to go.

Hope this helped...enjoy

Yes i just crush it to a fine powder draw up a full 100cc syringe squirt the water in and stir for a minute it should look like a milky color then ball up like 4 cottons drop in and draw up then squirt the solution into another cooker and filter again with 1 or 2 cottons balled up then your good to go. You should be able to do 3 or 4 in one shot with 100ccs of water. BUT NEVER HEAT THE PILL!!!