• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom tincture question.

rowland2110

Bluelighter
So, i have 2 bottles of the 80% Pure Mitragynine tincture. I have received absolutely no effect from this. After some internet searching, i got some vague answers but it seems i should mix it with the leaf or an extract.

Anyway, I am just looking for suggestions on how to get the best use out it.

Thanks.

What sort of doses are you taking? Is it just that alkaloid or a mixture? From what I know the more active alkaloid would be the 7-OH-mitragynine, with mitragynine itself not being terribly potent.

Its the mitragynine. I finished off 1 ml to no effect. Basically im wondering if it is best used with some kratom 15x extract.

Its the mitragynine. I finished off 1 ml to no effect. Basically im wondering if it is best used with some kratom 15x extract.

Probably but not much better than the kratom would be by itself since it's kind of like taking the same thing twice. Mitragynine is just one of I think at least fourteen known alkaloids in kratom. Personally i much prefer the 15x extract to the tinctures I've tried. I can't remember the equavalency between straight mitragynine and morphine but I'm sure it's on BL somewhere. I would try and
find that and then use it as a guideline for dosing based on your tolerence to opiods. Just remember that the equavalence data doesn't translate exactly so aim for the low side of things first just in case. In my experience too much causes quite a bit of nausea and general unpleasantness. I'll see if I can't find more info when I get off work if someone else hasn't solved the mystery by then. Lemme know how it turns out.

Personally i much prefer the 15x extract to the tinctures I've tried.

Yep me too. I tried the tincture & found it overpriced & disappointing.

OP, with the tincture you are recommended to use it sublingually ie hold it in your mouth/under your tongue for as long as poss. Does the bottle you have recommend this way of taking it?

Yep me too. I tried the tincture & found it overpriced & disappointing.

OP, with the tincture you are recommended to use it sublingually ie hold it in your mouth/under your tongue for as long as poss. Does the bottle you have recommend this way of taking it?

Nope. Just a label saying what it is. I did try that but maybe i didnt hold it long enough. How much would you recommend? And you don't need to be conservative, i have a naturally strong tolerance to opiates... unfortunately.