• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs good god, MDPV withdrawal after 1000mg binge, seriously?

I wonder how this guy is doing. I think it's a great deterrent from overusing stims

I dont get why mdpv is so well known to be fucking terrible, not that great of a high just makes you fiend out more then crack
.. after such miserable expereicnes people still want it??

The human mind is a weird thing. Im so glad i never tried mdpv cuz i become instantly addicted to anything i touch
Right on

Currently making myself go through a Mdpv starting tomorrow. Been a 2 month binge with a couple off days at about 200-1000mg a day tolerance, not looking forward to it
But definitely don’t want this to happen to me.
It’s one of my biggest fears doing permanent damage which I’ve already done to some of my organs.

Responsible?

I’m a drug addict nothing I do is responsible after the first “responsible” dose.

I’ve been sober on and off since 16 and mostly just 1-3 month relapses with longer periods of sobriety before the following relapse. Been in this crazy circle for all I can remember. It’s my life it what I do. I live to feel good, and destroy to to live to feel good,

Unfortunately I just get progressively worse each time.
Will I die?
Yeah probably. I’m surprised I made it to 28 with 29 right around the corner.
6 hospitalization overdoses 1 being with severe sepsis+heart-attack-acute kidney failure. Lucky my GF came to check on me because I never showed up to work that day or I wouldn’t be writing you this comment.

That last one was in October 2022. Been to rehab twice since then.

Unfortunately, if I go again I’ll lose my job my current gf my place of living my car and be in even more crippling debt then I’m already in due to no finances coming in.

So I have no choice but to try and do this on my own.
Am I going to stop all together?
Probably not, knowing myself and my patterns. But the Cathinone got to go.
I’ve developed intense panic attacks and hypochondria.
I can feel my organs being affected (so I think)
That’s all going to be tested.

It’s a long road I know that but thankfully all my brain cognitive function excluding short term memory, is still there.

Would like an update on you SOAP

Last edited:
Wow this necroed thread really takes me back. I remember all these people from when I first started reading bluelight. I don't see any of them around anymore. 😢

Currently making myself go through a Mdpv starting tomorrow. Been a 2 month binge with a couple off days at about 200-1000mg a day tolerance, not looking forward to it
But definitely don’t want this to happen to me.
It’s one of my biggest fears doing permanent damage which I’ve already done to some of my organs.

Responsible?

I’m a drug addict nothing I do is responsible after the first “responsible” dose.

I’ve been sober on and off since 16 and mostly just 1-3 month relapses with longer periods of sobriety before the following relapse. Been in this crazy circle for all I can remember. It’s my life it what I do. I live to feel good, and destroy to to live to feel good,

Unfortunately I just get progressively worse each time.
Will I die?
Yeah probably. I’m surprised I made it to 28 with 29 right around the corner.
6 hospitalization overdoses 1 being with severe sepsis+heart-attack-acute kidney failure. Lucky my GF came to check on me because I never showed up to work that day or I wouldn’t be writing you this comment.

That last one was in October 2022. Been to rehab twice since then.

Unfortunately, if I go again I’ll lose my job my current gf my place of living my car and be in even more crippling debt then I’m already in due to no finances coming in.

So I have no choice but to try and do this on my own.
Am I going to stop all together?
Probably not, knowing myself and my patterns. But the Cathinone got to go.
I’ve developed intense panic attacks and hypochondria.
I can feel my organs being affected (so I think)
That’s all going to be tested.

It’s a long road I know that but thankfully all my brain cognitive function excluding short term memory, is still there.

Would like an update on you SOAP

1000mg/day of MDPV? You sure what you have is actually MDPV? Because it's virtually nonexistent. Maybe it's A-PHiP?

1000mg/day of MDPV? You sure what you have is actually MDPV? Because it's virtually nonexistent. Maybe it's A-PHiP?
Could be I mean that’s what my guy got arrested for, but it’s possible he had other stuff too. Don’t get me wrong i redose so often I end up doing to much I may have been overreacting on 1000 although I have definitely done it before.

I dose anywhere from 100-200 mg to start depending on how much I’ve done so far, anything over 200mg give me unwanted reactions and anxiety.

Actually, now that I’m looking at the article again, I guess you could still see anything. I don’t think that test directly test for Mdpv

Last edited:
Could be I mean that’s what my guy got arrested for, but it’s possible he had other stuff too. Don’t get me wrong i redose so often I end up doing to much I may have been overreacting on 1000 although I have definitely done it before.

I dose anywhere from 100-200 mg to start depending on how much I’ve done so far, anything over 200mg give me unwanted reactions and anxiety.

Actually, now that I’m looking at the article again, I guess you could still see anything. I don’t think that test directly test for Mdpv

Yeah take a close look at the test (in the picture) that they used to determine it was MDPV. That is a crude reagent test for synthetic cathinones that will likely turn greenish for a variety of closely related drugs, like a-PHiP. Hopefully the guy will get his lawyer to demand additional testing because MDPV is a schedule 1 substance while A-PHiP isn't. The difference in his sentencing might be significant. Then again, he is fucked given the fentanyl (plus, fuck fentanyl dealers anyhow).

But yeah, if you were doing legit MDPV daily at those kinds of doses you'd be deep into stim psychosis. Not like related drugs such as A-PHiP won't also cause stim psychosis, but it's definitely a different level. Plus, real MDPV would be extremely expensive, I'm sure far more than whatever you were paying.

Not trying to minimize what you're going through, just emphasizing how rare actual MDPV is these days.

Fortunately, I don't think you've done any permanent damage, at least to your body. Circumstances might be another story.

Yeah take a close look at the test (in the picture) that they used to determine it was MDPV. That is a crude reagent test for synthetic cathinones that will likely turn greenish for a variety of closely related drugs, like a-PHiP. Hopefully the guy will get his lawyer to demand additional testing because MDPV is a schedule 1 substance while A-PHiP isn't. The difference in his sentencing might be significant. Then again, he is fucked given the fentanyl (plus, fuck fentanyl dealers anyhow).

But yeah, if you were doing legit MDPV daily at those kinds of doses you'd be deep into stim psychosis. Not like related drugs such as A-PHiP won't also cause stim psychosis, but it's definitely a different level. Plus, real MDPV would be extremely expensive, I'm sure far more than whatever you were paying.

Not trying to minimize what you're going through, just emphasizing how rare actual MDPV is these days.

Fortunately, I don't think you've done any permanent damage, at least to your body. Circumstances might be another story.
I understand thank you for your knowledge and support my friend

wow that shit use to be so cheap and plentiful. Well that sucks for ppl that enjoy it. I remember bath salts, than pure pv for uber cheap on the clearnet...than it went sched 1 and I quit paying attention.

Saw alot of stimulant psychosis. (was sold at a head shop @25% pure which was still strong af). Dude made over a million dollars off his shop while it was legal. Than got caught getting someone buzzed on pot inside his store and lost everything. Sucks, altho PV pushers aren't my fave ppl....