• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs good god, MDPV withdrawal after 1000mg binge, seriously?

Figured, I just thought maybe you would normally feel hostile towards feds if they were there. Was mainly me just being dumb, but the thought amused me lol.

update:

Soap is back in business and semi-fully operational. I'm pretty much back to my previous baseline self with evidently minimal damage aside from the depression/fatigue and possibly an decreased psychosis threshold (although this may rejuvenate and repair itself within weeks to months).

Long term effects are yet to be documented. The fatigue/depression syndrome is nothing new to heavy comedowns. Hopefully it should subside in a few weeks to months.

The bizarre and scary dissociative effects that I had feared were permanent damage such as the loss of depth-of-field, distortion of DoF, gray haze in my peripheral field, shredded heart and main body mass tremor "bundles" AKA the Terror Tremors, exaggerated light, hue shifting, and sound tolerance threshold have cleared up at this point. If something changes and any of these come back or present as lowered threshold items I will document it here.

^thanks for everything you've shared this far. Your stuff is always interesting to read. I hope you all the best because i've got into lot of shit with mdpv as well and feel a great deal of cohesiveness with everything you've come up this far.

Bluelight is so full of nonsense but at least you're providing us with the real deal.

All the best wishes,

-LOV

I LOVE RESEARCH CHEMICALS LETS GET HIGH AND FLY feed me them alll at once and when i die I WILL B high ooo ya babay

@DkBlaze, seriously? :facepalm:

thanks for the update Soap. I thoroughly enjoyed this chemical, but recently lost my supplier so I'm on the hunt again. Well, not hunting hard because of my financial situation but want to know where to get it when I can, ya know? Sorry that was off-topic, ha.

Are you still taking Adderall daily?

I did this to myself a number of times and it takes a good 3-4 weeks to feel normal again, but you do feel normal again. MDPV is probably the most brutal drug on the psyche out there and it does it in a sneaky way, lulling the user into complacency and then taking its hapless captive on a binge-hell-ride. Once a user crosses the line into binge use, it is almost impossible to go back to any kind of modest use. The key is not to start using it again - ever. It just brings all of the badness right back. Really insidious, dangerous stuff..
It can be a very seductive high but in the end is not worth the recovery period or overwhelming urge to redose.

i bought 1g of mdpv earlier this year and was told to have 10mg lines at most. i weighed out 25mg (roughly as my scales aren't that accurate on those low weights) and snorted it...and...had the first panic attack of my life!! luckily had valium to calm down but i have to say it was not a nice experience

i also understand soap's seeing the world in a yellow tinge/ disaccociated effect, i could barely leave the house after my first and last mdpv binge...

good to hear you feel better now sir, and i hope this serves as a warning to others on here to NOT underestimate the potency and dangers of this substance. i cant even bear to think what a coke-line sized line of this would do to my brain, yet this would be so easily done by someone who doesn't know!!

I did about this much over a 5 day period and I recovered okay.. I got really pale and my hand got all weird and callused but I'm feeling 100% now and its been only a month.. I felt a lot better after a week only. I was surprised on how fast I recovered I have honestly felt worse long after a 3 day meph being the stuff to me seems surprisingly non-toxic in comparison to other things.

If I were in your shoes I would start doing heroin. When I was faced with horrible comedowns that are THAT bad, thats the only thing that really helped enough. But thats a bad idea.

Seriously try to chill the fuck out. Stop doing stimulants. I promise you the AMP is only making it so your mind has a really hard time recovering its dopamine. Yellow/blue/green vision is a sign of major dopamine depletion, and yellow must be at the worst end of the spectrum. I have many memories of waking up on rainy mornings with green vision wanting to die from speed or MPH binges...

Try taking more than you usually take of your klonipin for a few days, and eat lots of protein to recover dopamine. Why are you take the AMPs? I know you feel like you need them, but I would imagine by now you would want to be as far away from that feeling as possible...Its gonna make it much tougher to recover, and may make the MDPV comedown much more neurotoxic.

-lenses

I am going to agree with Lenses here except for the heroin part :p

Holy shit, that's insane. =D

Wouldn't it be a good idea to see a psychologist or psychiatrist to discuss and evaluate your situation? Because I do believe this is not going to be the end of those drug-induced fucked-up episodes.

I've not even come close (I'd probably need a telescope to see where you are :D) to something as crazy as you, but I do know the feeling compulsive using even though you know in the back of your head you shouldn't do something. And once you feel 'better', you're probably going to feel confident again and shit might turn out worse if you go down the same road.

Very nice read though, very intruiging. Sorry bout the divorce too. Especially this part makes it sad

This is a bit of the truly inglorious side of what happens to people like me. These days are lonely now, filled mainly with the dim electrical hum of a computer and a delusion world where you have no friends, only enemies, everywhere.

As i look out into my yard, things don't look as alive as they used to, where there was once a beautiful garden, now there is only overgrowth and a derelict wheel barrel. Where once there was the sounds of happiness and children playing, now there is only the wind and a lonely freight train passing in the distance.

Yellow/blue/green vision is a sign of major dopamine depletion, and yellow must be at the worst end of the spectrum.

I might be wrong but i suspect that's the wrong way round, I thought you lose the ability to see those colours whilst dopamine in the retina is depleted.

I also thought the main reason why you get yellow vision from heavy use of stimulants is due to the gradual decrease in blood pressure following the cardiovascular effects of the drug wearing off or from when tolerance builds.

It used to be the case that following a heavy session of IV'd amphetamines that whilst moving from resting to standing i would get very dizzy and fall over and sometimes start convulsing. At this stage everything in my field of vision would be dim and yellow. The same thing happened when i hyperventilated myself for fun as a child. :)

Anyway Soap glad to hear you are okay, but the amp use is/was a really really bad idea. Take it from an ex-addict

seroquel is what you need. its an antipsychotic that blocks dopamine and serotonin(antagonist) and i think 100-200mg. before bed(it will KNOCK you out much stronger than any benzo).

it will "even" out your brains nerotransmiters and after a 4-6 days of this routine you'll be good as new, as this has worked for me several times.

however, seroquel can have some unpleasant side effects, so make sure its before bed and once again it will knock you out.

*also- eat healthy and take multivitamins, get plenty of exercise, don't take any drugs other than the seroquel, get plenty of rest(seroquel will help with that), don't binge like this anymore, and you'll be fine...

"HAHA sorry u guys I was just dicking around I was tryingf to get to b a blue lighter i needed to post 3 more posts so i posted 3 stupid ones haha Anyway sorry

seroquel can cause tardive dyskinesia.... there is no cure
but i guess its pretty safe in once a while use

one strategy is to load your self with beta blockers. this way youll know you die if you use the drug. i did this. i do not recomend it. but it worked %)

Last edited:
"HAHA sorry u guys I was just dicking around I was tryingf to get to b a blue lighter i needed to post 3 more posts so i posted 3 stupid ones haha Anyway sorry

If it was just 3 then why not post 3 useful things instead of some bullshit you will get no respect from anyone doing that.

I've suffered psychosis similar if not worse from a night long binge which resulted in the consumption of 30 of what were supposedly ecstasy tablets. I recovered. Thinking back still scares the shit out of me though.

I have suffered similar if not worse psychosis from a night long binge which resulted in the consumption of what were supposedly 30 pills containing MD. I tripped hard and it was terrifying. It took a while to recover. And when I think about it, it scares the shit out of me.

this way youll know you die if you use the drug

Oh god that sounds like a terrible idea! Glad you ended up okay though.

I've suffered psychosis similar if not worse from a night long binge which resulted in the consumption of 30 of what were supposedly ecstasy tablets. I recovered. Thinking back still scares the shit out of me though.

I'm surprised you could even think to say "if not worse", did you read the second part to his story? I'm sure your experience was terrible, but I haven't heard of anyone getting so close to being full on bonkers from drugs.

I honestly don't even know how he kept going, my meth binges have always ended after about 5 days because I would no longer be functional. Maybe if I somehow ate and took care of myself the whole time I could have gone longer, but the more time that goes by the harder it seems to be. Even sober I have to keep myself eating pretty often or I end up feeling like I'm on a come down so on amp it's a lot worse, probably have an overactive metabolism or something.

Last edited:
During an amp binge I usually know how odd I'm acting, but I still wouldn't ever give those shadow creatures a chance to get me. Binging for a while makes the fears a bit too real to avoid... So what if it seems odd, better safe than sorry! :p

After a few days up on peevee running down a flight of stairs to look out my front door every 2 minutes to make sure my house wasnt surrounded by police seemed totally normal

I usually just lock myself in my room, shut my closet doors, close the blinds, and keep the lights on. People spying or cops coming to get me don't bother me that much, I'm way more worried bout getting eaten or killed. The creatures of my imagination are all kinds of vicious, I deal with them in nightmares along with sleep paralysis, during either one they can cause very real terrible pain that I would like to avoid.

Last edited: