• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking new 80mg OP oxycontin

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking oxy is prolly wastefull but man when tha old 80z were around i loved smokin them. its just the rush i get after holding in the smoke and blowing it out. its kinda like smoking h. man i wish i could find sum tar

I tried freebasing an OP 80 off tinfoil on Saturday (I used to be pretty addicted to smoking oxycodone) and there was so much wax or whatever shit they have in there, I threw up. Fuck that shit, I bought two and just popped the other the next day and had a good nod. Take 'em by mouth dude.

kinda unrelated but in Canada we still got the old OC 80's =D sorry to hear you guys are struggling with this new formula i couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be.. come down to Canada and buy some old OC 80's cuz i'm pretty sure no one has those new ones down here, haven't seem one ever in my entire life, except for on the internet

you wouldnt be able to powder it aswell, and i wouldnt be surprised if the polymer doesnt burn till way higher than oxy is destroyed, so it wont release

so heat it to the level that the oxy is released and inhale that. what is that temperature?

but yea, i'm a HIGH HORSE MOTHERFUCKER. I ate a 40 and chewed the dogshit out of it and sucked and the whole shpeel and got a GREAT buzz for the price, which I can't discuss.

i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.

Ive never smoked any kind of pill & just wondering, you stated the high only lasted 5 minutes, what it is for everyone because thats insane & sounds like a rip off way to do it.

5 minutes eh? Sounds like that plastic polymer and binder/filler are getting you way high dude...

*rides away on high horse* "Neeeigh!" ;)

i'm thinking if you do the microfreeze method for the ops, you can try to smoke it. i'm going to try when i get back home in a few weeks. i mean if you can snort/shoot it, why not smoke. try it out.

why would some people spend up to 80 dollars on a pill just to get high for a few hours? the same reason someone smokes a 1/4 of it... to get high. same thing with crack.

I miss my OC's.
:(
I just threw an OP 30 on my glass pipe on top of ashes and it smoked well and I got a bit of a buzz!
But I will not pay more that 5 or 10 bucks for an OP of ANY milligram any more.
They really screwed us on that one...Im about to bang a good ass MScontin and go rake some leaves.

what kind of glass pipe, just a basic bowl? never thought to try smoking a pill that way.... i've got some friends who smoke their pills exclusively, mostly roxies, but several of the new brands don't smoke as well if at all using the tinfoil method.

also, mad props on your leave-raking, man. i'm jealous... it's been a long time since an opiate delivered by any method of administration made me energized enough to do yard work... or much of anything :|. was starting to think all the good times were gone, but maybe it's just that i haven't tried banging one yet.... ya think? seems like a hassle/big step, but then it's hard to judge, since i don't know what i'm missing

<3 D

i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it...

nailed it. everything about it seems so calm and serene and when you get ready finally chase a few hits in you know you've hit the sweet spot

lol you will for sure die or be on your way to death if you try to smoke these, let alone any pill.

Do not smoke this pill unless you wanna waste some cash and have a five minute buzz. The best way to take the new OP boys is to let them slowly dissolve underneath your tongue. When either it gets soft enough, or to gross for you to handle, chew that boy up like a piece of bubble gum and swallow it. You will be high as shit, assuming you don't have an intensely high tolerance to it. If so, go buy some heroin.

lol you will for sure die or be on your way to death if you try to smoke these, let alone any pill.

I dont know if you have a brain or not, but if you saw half the posts on here, you would see people talking about personally smoking pills. If you die from smoking pills, i'm thinking these people wouldn't be posting any of that.

I just got a scrip of the red 60mg OPs, I'm a newb with these...any big advice? just swallowing them works for pain really well has anyone experiemented further successfully?

Edit: you guys make it sound like I gotta have a professional instructor show me lol

Last edited:
You guys are saved

Ok, u gotta get a micro file or more commonly a "pedegg", it's a foot scraper for dead skin lol :|... I kno nasty but you obv don't ever use it on your foot if your grinding down op with it.
You need to scrape the op down just like you would scrape a old stlye oc down.

Take the shavings and spread them evenly on a teaspoon so that there's just a little space around the shavings on the spoon.

Hold the lighter under the spoon. In about a min you will see the shavings start to burn, keep holding the lighter on until you see all the shavings melted down to dark golden brown. (this is burning out the agent the makes it "gook" up , don't worry your not burning the oc out, me and my boys have done this literally 500 times cuz it's the quickest and most successful way and we get... Hiiiigggghhhhh)

After you have the golden brown on spoon, put it directly into the freezer for 5 min.
( this rapid heating and cooling eliminates the cellouse in the formula )

After 5 mins take it out the freezer, (wipe the black shit from the lighter flame off the bottom of spoon so it doesn't get everywhere lol.)

The op will b stuck to the spoon but it's dry as shit which is exactly what we want. With a razor, Score the op in all directions like your sketching a microphone on a piece of paper.

After you score it, scrape the op off the spoon with whatever you find is working, I use a butter knife

Use a I.D. card or whatever and get it into a pile and use dry fingers and run it between your fingers to get it to a finer powder, it will never be as fine as a old oc but you snort that and you'll get a awesome drip and b lifted and gifted. I hope you guys get it down pat! Good luck. It's a lot to do but it's worth it to most. Specially when u get it down

i was reading thru this some and actually YOU ABSOLUTLEY CAN snort the ops WITHOUT micorwaving them or putting them in coke. i have done it numerous times. u just take a nail file scrub off the coating and then u get a grater something similar to a ped egg but with much smaller holes and shave it down and there u go. u just have to make sure the straw is really far up your nose. the only difference is u really dont get a drain but i PROMISE u you will still get a buzz its exactly the same. like i said i have done it many many times and feel exactly the same as i did when they where oc's. a friend of mine smoked one and she said she got a buzz but i have never tried it.

Microfreeze method video

I know there is a video out there which shows how tto do the microfreeze method. It does work! email me if you want more details. I was confused on the posts on how to actually do it properly but the video helped make it happen, Thank Goodness! email cjcelite2@hotmail for more info.

damn

i just resorted to gettin some of those new ops nd i was hoping to get the old ones. i hate how purdue is trying to take over the drug world

feelin a little more assured

Ok, u gotta get a micro file or more commonly a "pedegg", it's a foot scraper for dead skin lol :|... I kno nasty but you obv don't ever use it on your foot if your grinding down op with it.
You need to scrape the op down just like you would scrape a old stlye oc down.

Take the shavings and spread them evenly on a teaspoon so that there's just a little space around the shavings on the spoon.

Hold the lighter under the spoon. In about a min you will see the shavings start to burn, keep holding the lighter on until you see all the shavings melted down to dark golden brown. (this is burning out the agent the makes it "gook" up , don't worry your not burning the oc out, me and my boys have done this literally 500 times cuz it's the quickest and most successful way and we get... Hiiiigggghhhhh)

After you have the golden brown on spoon, put it directly into the freezer for 5 min.
( this rapid heating and cooling eliminates the cellouse in the formula )

After 5 mins take it out the freezer, (wipe the black shit from the lighter flame off the bottom of spoon so it doesn't get everywhere lol.)

The op will b stuck to the spoon but it's dry as shit which is exactly what we want. With a razor, Score the op in all directions like your sketching a microphone on a piece of paper.

After you score it, scrape the op off the spoon with whatever you find is working, I use a butter knife

Use a I.D. card or whatever and get it into a pile and use dry fingers and run it between your fingers to get it to a finer powder, it will never be as fine as a old oc but you snort that and you'll get a awesome drip and b lifted and gifted. I hope you guys get it down pat! Good luck. It's a lot to do but it's worth it to most. Specially when u get it down

Im bouta try this method but i wanna make sure tht it wont gel up 1st.cuz id hate wastin these.im tryin to get highhhh hahah.

Ive never smoked any kind of pill & just wondering, you stated the high only lasted 5 minutes, what it is for everyone because thats insane & sounds like a rip off way to do it.

Well first of all he is exaggerating about it only lasting five minutes. Second; when a substance is smoked it tends to be much stronger than when it is eaten or even insufflated . Hence, the onset of smoking crack vs. snorting cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.