• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking new 80mg OP oxycontin

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddchihuahua

Greenlighter
Forgive me if this topic exists, I am using this forum through a phone so it is not easy to navigate. I was wondering if anyone has had success smoking the new OP oxycontins with the tin foil and straw method and how it was done if so...

And you people who say smoking pills is terrible and should never be done, get off your high horse, I didn't ask you to come read this thread and comment on it so save your time and mine.

I wouldn't advise smoking the new pills, isn't there a new chemical added into it that makes it so hard to crush? Would you really want to smoke that?

^Get off your high horse, OP didn't ask you to come here and comment. I don't get it, you ask a question in a public harm reduction forum and all people do is give you good advice.

Forgive me if this topic exists, I am using this forum through a phone so it is not easy to navigate. I was wondering if anyone has had success smoking the new OP oxycontins with the tin foil and straw method and how it was done if so...

And you people who say smoking pills is terrible and should never be done, get off your high horse, I didn't ask you to come read this thread and comment on it so save your time and mine.

No, it does not work.

doesnt work its a waste, and you cant snort it either... and injecting it, youd probably die since the pills turn squishy and waxy upon contact with liquid and youd get a clot or something.. all you can do is chew it best as you can (the pills are tough now, and turn really waxy and sticky) and swallow it.

or

disolve it in soda for a whole day (the sticky semen substance will float on top) and just chug it... thats all we can really do to make it kick in faster.. Maybe you can also stick it in your butthole but I never tried that, im assuming it can work though

wait why cant you smoke it like scientifically did they somehow raise the vapeorization point? Yea I know the plastic polymer would be bad for you but shit smoking pills is bad in general.

you wouldnt be able to powder it aswell, and i wouldnt be surprised if the polymer doesnt burn till way higher than oxy is destroyed, so it wont release

it can be done

You can smoke the new op oxycontin pills ive done it and i worked amazingly well. Even though its probably very unhealthy, if your already abusing drugs you most likely dont care. Just put the entire pill on tenfoil and smoke it like you would with a roxy. It gets you extremely high!

limesmoke, from what I understand, you don't crush the pills you smoke. why one would smoke such an expensive pill and waste a lot of it is beyond me though.

I miss my OC's.
:(
I just threw an OP 30 on my glass pipe on top of ashes and it smoked well and I got a bit of a buzz!
But I will not pay more that 5 or 10 bucks for an OP of ANY milligram any more.
They really screwed us on that one...Im about to bang a good ass MScontin and go rake some leaves.

Last edited:
yikes, to much binders for me.... ( as i sit on my high horse)

ill just smoked heroin

limesmoke, from what I understand, you don't crush the pills you smoke. why one would smoke such an expensive pill and waste a lot of it is beyond me though.

i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.

i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.

The ritual itself is a major part of any addiction.

I only got 2 OPs this one night and I thought they sucked, but I did get fairly high and my pupils definitely got smaller when I tried smoking it.

For reference point, I've never smoked oxy before or heroin or anything else with tin foil. I could NOT crush up the oxy no matter what I did, even trying to cut it up into tiny chunks with a razor blade and go from there, but Purdue won. I knew the oxy was inside, but I could not break into the safe.

Anyways, I took a few of the little chunks and tried smoking them on the tin foil. It was good enough to do it for the few chunks I had (maybe 40mg), but I found smoking to be annoying, I mean I'd rather snort it and enjoy. It also tasted awful and I did not feel like it was the healthiest thing to be doing. Not my finest hour, but it was good for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.